Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 946 947 948 949 950 951 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:26 am
Oh, and for the honor thing... It's a fool's prize. Power is all that matters.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:30 am
Shinsua
[ Edegaru ]
I don't know how he acts, or what he does.
I just like his design.
Aside that; having honor and being cool are two totally different things.
It'd be like saying that Ryu from Street Fighter was cool.
He's a good guy. The main character at that.
There's a major difference between being cookie-cutter classic, and being original.

To me 'cool' means that you admire whatever you have called cool. That you agree with and believe that to be right.

Kurotsuchi may be intelligent but that hardly makes up for his vile personality. The way he abuses his assistant is sickening. Kenpatchi may be blood thirsty but only for battle. His position of captain was not gained through murder in cold blood, it was a honorable duel between two warriors. Byakuya's royal standing has made him arrogant but his principles are in the right place. He favors law and order and has shown his values by protecting his sister and aiding Ichigo.  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:36 am
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Oh, and for the honor thing... It's a fool's prize. Power is all that matters.
Oh. Forget I said anything then. The conversation won't go anywhere.

How is your day, Anon?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:38 am
He really protected his sister by bringing her to her execution, huh? And Kenpatchi is nothing more than a beast, he lives to kill and nothing more. There's no honor, just brutality. He threatens to kill his own subordinates if they so much as get in a fight that he's in, and he doesn't do more than point his minions in the right direction. He doesn't lead, at all. Byakuya is also a complete b*****d, and looks down on everyone. Even his own teacher, Yoruichi. Niether really inspire any confidence or have much potential for leadership. And Kenpatchi has done more than abuse his assistants, he kills them. Mayuri isn't even trying to live under the illusion of being honorable or a good person. He's vile and evil, and he's funny as ********. At least he tells people what he's about, and if you stay out of his way you'll probably live. Mad Science carries risks, lives end.

Oh, and just because Byakuya favors the law, that doesn't mean he's any better. It took him forever to finally choose good over lawful. Otherwise, he'd still be in a villain role. If the law told him to ******** nuns, he'd have done it.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:40 am
My day has been fine. Yours?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:50 am
Anonymous_Alcoholic
He really protected his sister by bringing her to her execution, huh? And Kenpatchi is nothing more than a beast, he lives to kill and nothing more. There's no honor, just brutality. He threatens to kill his own subordinates if they so much as get in a fight that he's in, and he doesn't do more than point his minions in the right direction. He doesn't lead, at all. Byakuya is also a complete b*****d, and looks down on everyone. Even his own teacher, Yoruichi. Niether really inspire any confidence or have much potential for leadership. And Kenpatchi has done more than abuse his assistants, he kills them. Mayuri isn't even trying to live under the illusion of being honorable or a good person. He's vile and evil, and he's funny as ********. At least he tells people what he's about, and if you stay out of his way you'll probably live. Mad Science carries risks, lives end.

Oh, and just because Byakuya favors the law, that doesn't mean he's any better. It took him forever to finally choose good over lawful. Otherwise, he'd still be in a villain role. If the law told him to ******** nuns, he'd have done it.

By reading this I see that you know what good is. You know what is wrong and right.

Byakuya is wrong for being arrogant only because he is royal and Kenpatchi should not have such elation for violence but they both don't kill their subordinates or play with people's minds and emotions. Battle is simple. It is one against another. Each fights for a cause. Usually, one is good and one is evil. Kurotsuchi enjoys bringing pain. He wants others to suffer. I know you know that is not right. The best things about him are probably his knowledge of science and his comedy but his mind is not in the right place.

Just to defend Byakuya a little since he is my favorite, he did not take too long to become good. Ichigo showed him how, he spoke to him during their battle and he got through.

I mean Kurotsuchi would be alright if he wasn't enjoying teh pain he caused to others. It is like a poilice officer for exapmle. If an officer has to ever use his weapon to stop a criminal in order to save another life or his own, he should not enjoy it. One who does, is clearly not fit for a position of authority and justice, don't you think?

Who is your favorite Bleach character?

My day is alright so far. It's beautiful outside, dark, cloudy and cool.  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:03 pm
I'll be back to read what you said. Going to the gym.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:04 pm
Obviously. It's not hard to see that Kurotsuchi is evil.

And that police example works for Kenpatchi as well. Mayuri isn't a warrior. Kenpatchi is. Kenpatchi is a scientist. Scientists don't have guns, or fight for justice.

Ichigo doesn't count, he's the main character. He simplysaid what anyone else with functioning moral compass would have said. He took several decades to come to that. That's a long time.

No, royalty is not an excuse. He's arrogant because he's a captain. All the captains are arrogant to a degree. Kenpatchi has threatened to kill any number of his subordinates. He threatened to kill Baldy and Pretty-boy if they got in his way. He would have done it, as well. And all of your arguments are flawed because you assumed the Soul Society is a good organization. It is not. Just check the TV Tropes section. It reads, and I quote, "•Many of the Shinigami from Bleach are not terribly nice people, and they have done some not terribly nice things, including the employment of psychotic killers and have looked the other way on at least one instance of genocide. So how are these people (eventually) on the same side as the heroes? Because they do it in order to keep the world from ending, and because the other team wants to eat your soul." And, from the main page, "Despite being guardians of the afterlife and major protagonists in their own right, the Shinigami/Soul Reapers are far from saints, and as likable as they can be, practically every single one of them can be just as ruthless, arrogant, manipulative, psychotic, homicidal and/or morally-ambiguous as the antagonists are. The one thing that kept them from becoming the series' central antagonists is their everlasting adversaries - the cannibalistic Hollows - and that the current Big Bad (a Shinigami himself) is pretty much the worst one of the bunch - which still says a lot about those guys."

So in effect, every single shinigami is a horrible person who condones genocide and employing psychotic killers.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:28 pm
Is anybody alone and bored...?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:53 pm
Alone? not quite. xD

Greetings all.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:03 pm
Totally turning Akio into a drunken fist-fighting swordmster.

Like a baws.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:04 pm
Nice. We need more real swordsmen in the village. All we've got are these wannabes who can only swing one way or another. No style, ya dig?  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:04 pm
I'm alone, but not bored. Hungry, actually. Need pie.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:06 pm
I left the pie at dad's house... I'll get to it yet!  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:08 pm
Since Bloodline class can learn both tai/bikujutsu... I have my own style in the works.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 946 947 948 949 950 951 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games