Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:45 am
(woosh! I went to a partay last night and now I feel like 50 pounds heavier, but CUPCAKES RULE!!!)
Malfoy didn't pay attention at all. In fact, he had went back to drawing. Then he saw Kathryn's arms do...woah. That was just weird looking, so he said so "You're arms are very odd, they look....bloody weird"he said, and it would have sounded pompous if his face didn't look so disgusted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:49 pm
Gabriel looked at the arms as he sipped his screwdriver. "Bloody hell, mate," he mumbled, eyes widening slightly. He sighed, pouting slightly. "Double-jointed people are so lucky!"  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:05 pm
(Haha, I actually have double-jointed arms... I didn't realise until someone screamed at me during French Class when I stretched)

Kathryn laughed at the others reactions. Holding her left hand up with the thumb straight she moved her thumb backwards in a near-v shape with a satisified grin. "It's harder with my other thumb... Apparently my mum said I should stop incase I get juvenile arthritis, but she's a muggle and doesn't know anything about St. Mungos" She explained before placed her hand back on the table and smiled in a satisified sort of way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:01 pm
"The fact that you can do that with one thumb is a bit grotesque don't you think?" he said a bit bewildered. "I mean, it's a bloody finger, it's only supposed to bend this way" he bent his thumb up and down "not like some bizarre...weird...freak of nature thing! and I swear if someone says that the thumb is not a finger i will rip their thumbs off"  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:50 pm
Harry watched all of this with growing interest, leaning his chin into the palm of his hand. He sat up though when Malfoy started talking. "Can't you try to be nice to someone, EVER?" he demanded, adjusting his glasses.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:36 am
He looked like he actually pondered it a bit. Then he smirked "Well, usually I'm nice to the ones who are just as nice back, Potter. Usually how it works. You give a little," he thought bitterly of the first night, though he hadn't for a long time, "You get a little." Then he continued watching the grotesque werewolf girl.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:43 am
Gabriel laughed. "That's awesome," he said to Kathryn. "There was this one Muggle I knew who could crack every bone in her body. She used to freak people out by doing it." He turned to Malfoy. "And, Blondie - so far, whilst I've been here - you haven't been nice at all, so your argument lacks any truth."

(I actually do know the girl who can crack every bone in her body. It's amazingly funny the looks she gets when she does so.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:02 am
Harry snorted in disbelief. "Gabriel's got it right, Snape's acted nicer to me than you have so far, Malfoy," he grumbled, "so unless you want to start taking lessons on manners from my fist, you'll try and be a bit nicer to us horrid little Gryffindors. Or you can just go back to the Slytherin table."

He picked up his fork and stabbed a chip violently. "I'm sick of always trying to be nice to you, Malfoy. Voldemort's dead and your dad's in prison, get over it; you lost and if you're not careful, you'll end up right in there with him."

((I love how Harry has these wild mood swings sometimes. It makes him a bit more fun to play around with then Severus. Severus is...uh...Severus.))  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:03 pm
Malfoy shot to his feet "Well how would you feel if your wonderful father got shipped off to Azkaban, Potter? What if every little tiny thing you learned got you practically tortured out of you by the bloody ministry? I'm sorry I can't be one of your little friends potter, but that's just life so just leave with it and stop being a bleedin git and you" he turned to Gabriel "Stay out of it!"

After his uncharacteristic outburst he sat back down and stared at his plate.
Then after a moment he smirked and looked back up at Potter
"I think Snape fancies you," he teased with a light air.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:12 pm
Sirius murmured something akin to "Bloody details" and taped one of the barrels with his wand.

"Can you shrink liquid?" he asked peering at it. He sighed.

"Would be much easier if we could just apparate the stuff. Bloody Anti-Apparation wards, always thought they were a pain."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:50 pm
Harry choked in the middle of trying to drink his water after Malfoy's outburst. He set the glass down with a loud thud and coughed, grabbing a napkin and trying vainly to get the pumpkin juice to unsoak from his shirt.

"You're a bloody b*****d," he grumbled, throwing the napkin down on the table and moodily poked at his food.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:54 pm
Remus smirked. "You can't shrink liquid, it's scientifically and as we learned, magically impossible," he said, standing up. "How did you get them here?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:08 pm
"So I've heard," he said bored, in fact he stiffled a yawn. "Wow, Potter. You know, if you don't include the weasles, you are probably the most fun to get angry or embarrassed" he speculated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:10 pm
Harry glowered at Malfoy before going back to poking his food. "******** you, Malfoy," he growled. "Can we get dessert or something. I need something with chocolate in it?"

As if the table had actually heard him, the main meal disappeared and desert arrived. With a muttered thank you, Harry took a chocolate pudding and dug in.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:15 pm
"No thanks you can keep that offer to yourself," he replied in mock flattery. He too asked for some food, though instead of dessert he asked for celery and a small bowl of peanut butter to dip in. They were set before him and he munched, looking around the room "You know it really looks different on the side of the Great Hall. It's much...oh what's the word?"  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games