Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:13 pm
The neko smiled and purred as Kane helped him comb out his hair. Lan pondered how to best get it done, he knew he had seen some dye and scissors at a local shop. He then turned and smiled at Kane. "Would you cut my hair for me? W-we can do the dye job together"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:05 pm
Kane hesitated, but said, "I've never cut hair before...but I would do my best for you of course." Kane knew that they didn't have the money to have it done at a hair-dresser's, but he worried about messing it up for Lan. Still, if Lan wanted him to, Kane would try almost anything.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:45 pm
Lan smiled again and blushed as he and Kane got dressed. He purred and smiled as he held onto his lovers hips. "T-thank you...Wanna go get the stuff for it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:29 pm
Kane kissed Lan and said, "Sure thing." As they left they saw a man lying on the ground with a few bumps nad bruises laying near the inside of the doorway. Pointing to the body, Kane asked Kasa, "Is he alright?"

Kasa harumphed and said, "The fool got into an arguement with me. Now get yourself out of here before you cuase more trouble."

Kane nodded appriciatively and left with Lan. As they were walking, he asked, "So what made you want to cut your hair?" He had never cut his own, mostly because there was no reason to. It had always served him well in attracting attention, and it made dressing-up easier because he could do more with it. Perhaps, now that he no longer needed to do such thigns, he might cut his own? Nah. He would not be able to handle the change himself.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:39 pm
He blushed and smiled as they walked to the store. "Well...It feels alot better when its shorter..." he blushed and kisses Kane's cheek. As he did, he ran his fingers through Kane's velvety hair. "W-when it's shorter, it feels more like yours, instead of this tangled mess.." He said, brushing his hair from his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:47 pm
Kane laughed. "Is my hair really that nice?" He felt it and it seemed the same as always to him. Running his hands through Lan's hair, he said, "Whatever makes you happy." When htey got there they got osme scissors and picked out a box of red dye. Kane paid for the things and they left. While they were walking back to the house, he said, "I've never done this before. Have you ever cut hair?" He wanted to know any tips he could for cutting hair so that he did not mess up Lan's beautiful and wild mane.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:10 pm
"I-I've tried it once or twice," he said as they got back to their home, "And you just have to think of it as if you were crafting waves...if that makes any sense." he blushed and smiled, sitting down in the chair and looking at his lover. "I trust you"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:28 pm
Kane was stumped by Lan's explination of cutting hair. "I've never actually done any art in my life. Well, excpet the art of loving," he said indifferently with an abstract thought. "I'll do my best." So he set about cutting Lan's hair until it was about atthis shoulders. When he finished he thoguht it didn't looke too bad. "Well?" he asked, handing Lan a mirror he had found on the bedside table. "What do you think?"  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:31 pm
Lan shook his head from side to side, admiring the loss of weight and the great feel to it. He blushed and turned to his lover, smiling softly. "I love it! You did a great job."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:09 am
Kane felt greatly relieved that Lan liked his hair cut. Sighing, he said, "I'm glad I didn't mess it up. And I'm very glad you like it." Putting the scissors down, he picked up the box of red dye and began reading the instructions. "Shall we try this then?" he asked, more unsure about the dye than he had been about the cutting.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:03 pm
Lan blushed and smiled again, nodding his head up and down. "Just watch the ears please" he said and grinned at Kane. His tail swished back and forth.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:23 am
"Ah," Kane hadn't thought about Lan's ears. "Would you like me to try and dye them too? Or do you like them white?" He didn't know if Lan wanted them to match his hair or not. The white against the red would look stunning if the ears were not dyed, but the neko may have wanted them to match, so Kane waited for his oppinion.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:54 pm
Lan grinned at Kane, his tail swishing back and forth as he thought. "I'd really like them to stay white...What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:51 pm
"I actually think that would look best. I like them white. It's cute," he said, rubbing them gently between his fingers. "We need to wet your hair first. Then I can put the foils in and dye it." Kane didn't know if the water in the boat alleys was clean enough to use, so he waited to see if Lan would have another suggestion.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:56 pm
"We actually have some clean water here" Lan said and he took Kane to a small fountain in the back of the cavernous home. "Mcguyvered a filter a while back for water"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games