Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Tipa (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katherine Cadell
Maid/Witch (Castle Tipa)
"Magic isn't everything."

Time Skip: Katie
Early Morning
[Castle Tipa, Elsa's Bedroom]
Katie entered Elsa's bedroom then opened the blinds to let the sunlight in. Morning, Elsa. It's time to wake up. Did you have a fun night at the party with Grant, your beloved? Did you have any sweet dreams about your Heart's Chosen One Grant, Elsa? Katie asked Grant's Sweetheart. How about a morning bath in Castle Tipa's Spa Room after we wake Anna, Elsa?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:29 am
Garnet
Maid (Castle Tipa)
"There's a lovely day on the horizon."

Early Morning
*Time Skip*
[Castle Tipa, Guest Room]
Garnet went to check on Caelia who was sleeping in the bedroom, a water fairy turned human girl in her fairy clothes with the flower clip on the counter. Caelia, it's time to wake up. Did you sleep well? What's it like being human after we talked about it? Garnet said to the Water Fairy turned human Caelia as she opened the blind to let the sunlight in.
Caelia, once you wake up, we'll have you cleaned up and give you some clothes to wear, so you would look presentable at breakfast & after breakfast, would you like me to show you the castle library? Garnet asked the water fairy turned human.

Raya Winterhaven

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:56 am
Fiona
Maid (Castle Tipa)
"I've got you covered."

Character Skip: Fiona
[Castle Tipa, Hallway]
Fiona saw Corvus bring Alexa, who he turned human, to Castle Tipa, the girl was wearing nothing but covered in a sail sheet and rope. It was mermaid Alexa who was naked. Welcome back, Corvus. Who's your friend? I'm Fiona, one of the maids here at Castle Tipa. What's your name? Fiona said to the mermaid.

Avelina Storm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:45 pm
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother
"Continue your dreams across the seas."

[Castle Tipa, Hallway]
Roxas entered Castle Tipa with Roxanne. This place is huge, Roxanne. A naked sail sheet Roxas said to Roxanne as they headed for Castle Tipa. This is incredible. A naked Roxas said to Roxanne as he looked around.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:54 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Castle Tipa, Hallway]
Roxas entered Castle Tipa with Roxanne. This place is huge, Roxanne. A naked sail sheet Roxas said to Roxanne as they headed for Castle Tipa. This is incredible. A naked Roxas said to Roxanne as he looked around.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"Thank you Roxas, this is my home" Roxanne sat just as Aaron spotted him.
"Who are you and why are you here?" Asked Aaron  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:01 am
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Castle Tipa, Hallway]
Roxas saw Roxanne introduce Roxas to Aaron. I'm Roxas, Sora's twin brother and brother of Olette in Nautilina. Nice to meet you. I turned 15 years old and set out to see the world. What's your name? A naked Roxas said to Aaron kindly as he introduced himself. Aaron looked more like a Knight adventurer.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:29 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Castle Tipa, Hallway]
Roxas saw Roxanne introduce Roxas to Aaron. I'm Roxas, Sora's twin brother and brother of Olette in Nautilina. Nice to meet you. I turned 15 years old and set out to see the world. What's your name? A naked Roxas said to Aaron kindly as he introduced himself. Aaron looked more like a Knight adventurer.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"My name is Aaron, we best get you cleaned up... and some clothes" he said leading Roxas to the bathroom. "follow me please"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:07 am
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Castle Tipa, Hallway to bathroom]
Roxas followed Aaron to the bathroom. Okay. Roxanne, I'll talk to you later. A naked Roxas said to Roxanne then followed Aaron So, Aaron. What do you like to do for fun? A naked Roxas asked Aaron as he entered the bathroom with him. Aaron also looked like a Red Mage too.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:24 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

Roxas followed Aaron to the bathroom. Okay. Roxanne, I'll talk to you later. A naked Roxas said to Roxanne then followed Aaron So, Aaron. What do you like to do for fun? A naked Roxas asked Aaron as he entered the bathroom with him. Aaron also looked like a Red Mage too.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"Swimming and reading is what I do for fun" Aaron started to fill the bath with water. "Where did you come from, may I ask?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:30 am
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

Roxas followed Aaron to the bathroom then saw Aaron closed the after Aaron entered for privacy. I'm from Nautilina, a nice merfolk village in the Atlantic Ocean. A naked Roxas said to Aaron So, Aaron. What's that you're adding? A naked Roxas asked Aaron as he saw him add bubble mix to the bathtub. Then Roxas removed his sail sheet and rope. And what do you mean by having me cleaned up? A naked Roxas asked as he looked around the bathroom.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:37 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

Roxas followed Aaron to the bathroom then saw Aaron closed the after Aaron entered for privacy. I'm from Nautilina, a nice merfolk village in the Atlantic Ocean. A naked Roxas said to Aaron So, Aaron. What's that you're adding? A naked Roxas asked Aaron as he saw him add bubble mix to the bathtub. Then Roxas removed his sail sheet and rope. And what do you mean by having me cleaned up? A naked Roxas asked as he looked around the bathroom.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"This is bubble bath, it is really fun actually, also by get you clean, I mean I'm going to scrub you with this sponge and some soap to rid you of any dirt" he said as the bath was filled. "Really? that is quite interesting" Aaron said helping Roxas into the bath.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:42 am
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

And also the sand too? Because I lived in the sea? A naked Roxas said to Aaron as he got in the bath while playfully teasing him. This feels warm. A naked Roxas as he sat in the bath. So, what's it like living here? A naked Roxas asked Aaron.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:48 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

And also the sand too? Because I lived in the sea? A naked Roxas said to Aaron as he got in the bath while playfully teasing him. This feels warm. A naked Roxas as he sat in the bath. So, what's it like living here? A naked Roxas asked Aaron.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"Yes and the sand. Living here is good but sometimes it feels a bit... empty as it is such a large area but it is very nice also, the peace is good." Aaron said while cleaning Roxas.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:54 am
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

So, what's this place called? A naked Roxas said to Aaron as he doesn't know what the name of the Castle Town's nation is. So, as a merman. You can tell that some merfolk are naked when becoming human? A naked Roxas said to Aaron, then relaxed as the merman was being washed. ...

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:58 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

So, what's this place called? A naked Roxas said to Aaron as he doesn't know what the name of the Castle Town's nation is. So, as a merman. You can tell that some merfolk are naked when becoming human? A naked Roxas said to Aaron, then relaxed as the merman was being washed. ...

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"The place of which you are in is called Tipa" Answered Aaron, still cleaning Roxas. "Apparently so, it must be strange to you being a human." Aaron continued.  
Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games