Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:17 pm
“ Dad pissed did a lot of skilled full Puppet masters and mages. He has this coming” Kidd said and kept marching, she lightly booted Kazu in the side. “ Hey, remember I can still kick your a** drug boy” Kidd said and it was a threat as she kept walking. She messed up Cillias hair and then looked at her. “ How...close are you with the hound boy?” She asked.

Chess smiled and handed the arrow back. “ I’ve been hurt worse. It’s all good miss Iaffrette” Chess said with a smirk and stepped over Kazuhiro and messed up his hair. “ Bye batsy”

Eventually blood would start to splatter on the ground around Neko, the hound sucked in a deep breath and struggled in the gold before dropping his head again, to tired and well blood loss was kicking his a**.

Majin kept marching into the palace and once he got into the throne room he looked up and smiled. “ King James, Prince Jack” he said with a smile and he twisted his head slowly and stared at the other two. “ Ina and Ayame” he said and laughed. “ I came for your party as you didn’t take my ******** invite” he snarled.

Ayame laughed and in crossed her legs and wrapped around James and smirked. “ I see your lookin a little green, Jaganshi” Ayame said dully and shifted a little playing with James hand and smirked.

“ I see you your still a little slut, moving onto anything with power.” Majin snarled slightly and twisted ripping his katana from his hand.

Jack snarled and shifted standing and held his hand out calling on his power and getting ready to fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:06 pm
Cillia blushed a bit and looked at the ground a moment. "I mean...we're getting closer but, yeah. We're umm.." she scratched her cheek, not having told Kidd the extent of her and Jens relationship. True they hadn't been physical with each other, but since she'd been staying at the castle since the war started, they'd gotten closer to each in other ways."Why do you ask?"

Iaffrette took the arrow back and put it back in the quiver on her hip. "I hope the other puppets are not as resilient as Cheshire is." She smirked and looked over shoulder at Kazu as he worked.

Neko stood up by the doors, staring down at the bloody carnage she'd left on the steps. True, a few had run once shed pulled out a scare tactic of turning the shadows in their bodies into balls of spikes, but a single one of the troops that stayed were still alive. So it was odd when something wet his her face and shoulder from up above. Tilting her head back, she could make out Jens face barely as he stared down at the ground. "******** hell..." she moved a hand and crouched, pulling the shadows up under her and making a pillar up to Jen.

Ina giggled, standing back behind the throne. "Look at the pretty eyes. Lots of pretty eyes. Pretty eyes for my collection." She chattered.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:18 pm
Kidd shifted a little and glanced at Chess after Cillia talked. “ Fetch him. Get him off the pillar and bring him back for medical care” Kidd said looking at Chess who waved and jumped into the air and was gone in smoke. “ we are gonna deal with it. Stay with your friends” Kidd said and kept walking not explaining more than that.

Kazu glanced up hearing Kidd and it worried him a little and he looked down. “ ....just Cheshire, his specially made. He holds two souls and extra skill sets” Kazu explained and kept working.

Jen shifted letting his head fall backwards and he let out a painful sound and his eyes rolled back, getting to tired the hellion started to half change into his hound and it was causing more damage being strung up.

Majin smirked and slowly shifted holding his weapon out and was ready to fight. He smirked. “ Come at me, I’m ready for you all” Majin hissed and ran toward James and Ayame. “ and then I’m going to rip your wings off Ina” he snarled.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:57 pm
Cillia tilted her head, looking confused. "Off the tower? What are you talking about...Isa?" She questioned, sounding worried.

Iaffrette looked concerned too, but she kept her position by Kazu, making sure he could work safely. "Perhaps we should call back to Isuna to see if she can come help with medical here for a bit?" She suggested.

Neko moved, working to untie Jen and get him onto the pillar with her. "Whoa, whoa, try not to change, stay calm and focus on something to jeep you calm Jen...I got you."

Ina pouted, hands on her hips and making a tsk tsk noise. "Aya says i have another job. Go get more silver scales and vampire teeth. Hellion flame and Puppeteer eyes. All new treasures to collect." She grinned, showing off her pointed teeth. "Aya wants her copy cat though. Shadow kitty kitty."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:57 pm
"Don't worry about it sis, I'll get your hounddog. You just stay with your friends here. Also If I die, Make sure Chess goes to Kana and you can have Ruka and Kepi." She said waving her hand and headed off with Ruka, Chess already gone and Kepi staying with Kazu.

" Isuna needs to stay at the castle." Kazu said not looking up before he crawled over to another troop member and he glanced up. " I have Kepi and I'll be able to deal here. Any seriously injuries and I'll figure that out too." Kazu said before he blinked and felt someone petting his head.

" Your such a cute bat." Youko said and stood by him looking toward the distance. " You stay here and play doctor and I'll continue this way." He said with a smirk and kept walking toward the palace.

Majin shifted and ran his hand over his blade slowly and dropped into a stance. " None of you will be leaving this room. I intend to take you all down." He explained staring at them before running toward Ina before sliding passed her toward Jack going to kill the prince first, He planned to go for James and then Aya next. Ina was small fry in his head. " You will not be taking my shadow." Majin snarled.

Ayame chuckled and waved her hand. " Ina go get your treasures. I'll deal with the green boy and once his dead you can have ever Eyeball on that pretty body of his." She said before running her hand up James arm and stepping away from him.

Jen snarled struggling again, still half changed before his beast side faded and he hung there dropping his head forward as blood ran from his mouth. His eyes still red from having the beast close to him. "..t...there...all...d..ead..." He mumbled out. His whole troop. gone. Dead. Murdered infront of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:12 am
Cillia frowned. "No dying allowed Isadora! Kana will cry if you do!" She called, turning and looking as Youko showed up. "Noce to see you again, thanks for coming to help Youko." She smiled a little but turned to look back at the castle a moment, frowning.

Iaffrette smirked a bit as Youko pet Kazu, and nodded to him before looking back to scan the area.

Neko wrapped her arms around Jen, undoing the rope that held him up. "Hang on pup, I got you. Deep breaths." She held him, and lowered the platform so she was on ground level. "I'm gunna take you back to camp, okay? Kazuhiro is there...Cillia too." She was trying to keep him calm. "I gotta comeback though and help your dad after that though."

Ina buzzed her wings, flying up high so she was out of reach of Hiei. "Scales and wings, teeth and eyes. Treasures treasures!" She sand, doing a circle of the room before laughing and buzzing out of a window, sticking her tongue out at Hiei on the way.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:52 am
Kidd waved her hand as she walked and kept marching toward the palace with her group. She looked over her shoulder and waved at Cillia one last time before she started running with her group. “ Later did” she yelled and her troops headed toward the palace grounds and city for the next wave.

Kazu blinked and stared up at Youko and watched him leave and Kazu moved hitting red’s leg a little. “B..babe Youkos here. His an awesome medical and his fighting is insane. This...I wanna watch...” he said fanboying a little before moving to go back to work on his injured man. He moved going to stand up and grabbed his bag and nodded toward another person up ahead and headed that way but he didn’t get far when he started to shake, he half turned with three arrows on him, a shoulder, under the heart and his throat. He made some painful sound as blood stared to gurgle from his mouth. “ R..ed...12..o’clock” he got out and slowly dropped his bag and went a wide stance as he moved to remove the arrow on his shoulder that was stopping him from moving it.

Jen struggled a little and leaned into Neko and went to grab her shoulder and took a deep breath and forced his eyes open and shook his head. “ leave me here...get to Dad.” He mumbled out and went to grab his face. “ just make sure Dad doesn’t die. They have plans...dark plans” he mumbled and gasped in pain. “ They have...flame fever set up in the palace” He mumbled and gripped onto her shoulder and half turned to look toward them. “ Ayame ripped my troops apart in under seconds, no one survived. She used a seal to stop me from moving and ripped them apart. I had to listen to them scream for help. I watched them all die.” He mumbled and his eyes flashed red again and he growled shaking his head trying. To hold his beast back.

Chess poofed in a cloud of smoke behind them and waved. “ I got him Kuroneko, I’ll take him back to comp. Kidd sent me to fetch him. You need to make haste though. King James has Necromancers working for him so many fallen soldiers will soon become puppets. Hurry” Chess said and moved going to help Jen, Chess seemed to change slightly his personality and way of fighting like he was a different soul in the body. “ I’ve been here before, I know what King James can do.” He said before he blinked feeling a hand through his gut.

“Naughty naughty, two souls sharing a puppet body? Someone greedy. Your Isadora puppet aren’t you. I wonder if lord James knows your alive Michael” Ayame said looking at the puppet who smiled and turned looking over his shoulder at Ayame and chuckled. “ You must be the clone, Jesus Neko would you make something so ugly? Have you seen this thing?” The puppet asked and shifted a little and took a small breath and cracked a smile. “ your blight rot won’t work on this body. “ he informed and moved staying infront of them half crouched and ready for a fight. “ Miss Neko, I’ll Take Jen if your Ready for fight. I’ll come right back to help. I promise. “ Chess added

Majin stood there and watched Ina leave before he pushed off and started fighting, he was going after Jack first and it didn’t last long. Now this time he was going after James and they where toe to toe, Jack dead and bleeding all over the palace and Majin and James where going at it. Majin was pushed back at one point and he took a few steps before running at her and snarl baring teeth and came down with a slash and more slashes toward James trying to kill the puppet king. Jack was easy to remove. He was weak and young and stupid but James was actually a bit of a challenge.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:57 pm
Iaffrette looked down at Kazu as he hit her leg and got excited about Youko showing up. She was not very familiar with the fox, only hearing bits and pieces of information from multiple people. She smirked and nodded as he stood and started toward the next injured and twisted around, firing back an arrow at the source of the three that flew past her. She bit back a shriek, feeling all three as they Kazuhiro, her free hand flying to her own throat a moment and coughing. With a growl loud enough thst Cillia flinched from her area, she notched two arrows at the same time and blew a stream of fire to light them. She pulled back on the bow and launched them out, even if she missed. Shed set the area ablaze with a fire she had control over.

Cillia turned, "Kepi, see to Kazuhiro!" She called, jogging over to help steady the bat and getting him to sit down. She felt a tugging on her strings and frowned, looking up to see a snickering Ina. "Stitches and strings..." she muttered, moving to stand between Kazu and the Fae. "Iaffrette, we got company!"

Ina walked out, licking blood from her long fingers. "Ooh, poor batsy, someone beats me to him..." she giggled and grinned wide, sharp teeth glistening. "Guess that just leabes me the pretty puppeteer and the firey Fury!" She buzzed her wings and ran forward to dive into Cillia.

Neko breathed a sigh of relief once Chess showed up to take Jencho. "Thanks Chess, thats a huge help. I'll run ahead and see what i can do abou-" she stopped, seeing Ayame appear and shove her claws through Chess. "Aya, get away from them!" She snarled, teeth barred and pulling the shadows up around her. Some of them moved to cover her in a thin Shadow skin to keep the Blight rot off her, the rest turned to various bladed weapons. "Chess, take Jen and go, get word to the medics that we need the flame fever antidote ready!" She reached out, taking the handle of the closest weapon and pulling it free. "Lets go Ayame, you and me, winner takes all!"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:51 pm
Kazu took a steady breath as Kepi knelt down to work on his wounds. He shifted and licked his finger before pushing it onto his wound which caused more pain but it also caused the wound to seal enough for now. He snarled and struggled to stand up and swayed slightly. " Get away from them! Ina your fight is with me. It's always been with me." Kazu snapped and rocked slightly holding his knucklebuster.

Chess held onto Jen and moved getting the hound onto his back and laughed. " Your such a pest, That's why the little Princess loves you." Chess said with a chuckle and took a few steps back. " I'm out of here, You have back up coming in Ten. Master is just around the bend and Youko Kurama" Chess said before he jumped off and used his smoke to dissapare.

Ayame smiled and smirked as she took a step back and clapped her hand. " Sounds good to me clone. Let's place this game." She said before running toward Neko and stopping short and using her whip to try and get around her neck. She laughed a few times. " I can't wait to have that body as mine." She said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:03 am
Cillia narrowed her eye, spinning out of the way of Ina, her Needle arching out as she went, causing a screech from the Fae as she veered off course, holding her arm. "Kazu, I can handle her, we need you to do your doctor thing and not get hurt anymore..." she smirked and looked over at him. "You can eat her when I'm done." She'd heard him threaten the Hell Fae back before at the palace.

Iaffrette turned, firing a couple shots at Ina before moving to stand with her back to Kazu, making sure no one else tried to sneak up. "Are you alright?" She asked, but didn't look at him.

Ina screeched again, gripping her arm where Cillias blade had cut her. "Stupid stupid girl. That hurt!" She snarled and buzzed her wings, dodging the arrows.

Cillia smiled, holding a hand up and flexing her fingers. "You think thats bad, you picked the wrong Ramsden sister to pick a fight with." There were strings tied to her fingers in various places, but where they went was hard to tell. Ina didnt seem to notice though. "Kazu, Iaffrette, whatever you do, don't cross ahead of me."

Neko smirked. "They're only giving me ten minutes to play? Well damn." Neko back stepped, throwing the shadow sword up to catch the whip and yanking it back to pull Ayame toward her. "Must suck to want what you can't have!" She moved, going to throw a punch at Ayames face.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:35 pm
Kazu shifted and moved touching his throat and he growled a little and nodded. He moved breaking the arrow off in his chest and leaving the arrow head there for now and kept the arrow in his leg. “ I’ll survive, are you alright? “ he asked and shifted a little standing up a bit and gripping his face and glanced over his shoulder before he saw Chess and Jen. “ keep her at bay! Jen here and hurt I need to work on him” kazu said twisting around.

Chess dropped Jen on the ground and looked around before looking st Kazu. “ His serious condition. Please work on him.”

Jen was ripped apart and he looked bad, it was hard to even tell r was him with his face. The hound let out a painful whimper and tilted his head to the side

Ayame laughed and going to attack Neko and pulled her whip free and went to attack again and pulled close going to slam a hand into her Face. “ your man will not survive Puppet King he will
Surly di—-“ Bedle Ayame could even say anything the palace blew and Majin stood at the top with his dragon of darkness flame around him and charged and ready to go, he was going to over kill The puppet king, he smirked and looked down at Ayame and smiles. “ this is for you too.” He said, he knew she couldn’t hear him but he felt like she could hear him and understand him. He wasn’t gonna attack yet, he was gonna let Neko fight for a bit. ‘ I’ll step in when you want me too. But finish fast. I’m ill’ he said to Neko.

Ayame moved going to grab Neko. “ His ******** insane! If his aiming that st me. Your coming with me.” She snarled trying to get a hand on Neko. Stressed out and freaking out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:15 pm
Cillia tensed, not wanting to take her eyes off Ina, but wanting to make sure Jen was okay. "Leave her to me " she squared her shoulders, fingers splayed and pulled back on the stringers.

Ina shrieked, feeling her arm move without her say so.

"Its not just for show that my weapon of choice is a giant sewing Needle." Cillia moved, darting forward and striking out with the blade.

Ina chattered her teeth, pulling back and screaming when her arm separated from the rest of her.

"There, now you and Akuro are even." She pulled the strings again, sending the arm upward into a web of strings. She flicked her needle to the side, clearing it of the Faes blood. "Pretty sure you owe Kazuhiro a scale or two.." her good eye glowed menacingly, and even though her eye patch was on, something dark dwelled underneath it. "Your not laughing anymore, what's the matter, aren't you having fun?" She smiled, looking very much like a creepy doll.

Ina hissed, skittering sideways and crouching, her remaining hand moving to undo the crooked dagger. "Ill take them. The treasures. Take them all and keep them! Yours first!" She jumped up, zooming above Cillias head and moving to dive bomb her.

Neko stumbled back, catching Ayames claws across her face, the explosion catching her off guard. She caught herself and moved trying to avoid Ayames grip, looking up and seeing Hiei and his dragon. She smirked and gave him a two fingered salute before turning to look at Ayame again as the woman grabbed her. "Lets be clear about something right now..." she moved, grabbing the front of Ayames shirt. "I will gladly stand here and hold you down for that dragon, understand!" Snarled, the shadows pulling over her and leaving nothing but her eyes to glow vivid green through the mass. "You're going down today, end of discussion!"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:56 pm
Kazu shifted kneeling beside Jencho and started to work on the hound. He glanced over his shoulder toward Cillia and shivered. " The Ramsden Sisters have always creeped me out." He mumbled under his breath before looking at Iaffrette. " She's fine on her own. I really need your hands over here helping me with him. His a lot more heavier now and I need someone to hold him up slightly well I check his back."

Kidd shifted standing on a broken building watching the scene at the Palace and smiled running her hand through her hair, her blond hair tainted red and her face bashed in and one arm hanging low but she was okay other then that. " Its ours." She said.

Majin smirked and nodded before he jumped down and drew his arms back and flung it forward calling furth his Dragon of the Darkness flame. " Ayame, It ends here!" He yelled coming down on the woman, he had faith that Neko would be fast enough to jump into a shadow or something. Landing on the ground knelt down he looked around as his skin went back to normal and his evil eyes faded. He was panting, and he wasnt feeling good and he used the dragon three times in such close times that he wasn't standing up anytime soon. Hooked to his belt was the puppet Kings head. He wanted a trophy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:51 pm
Cillia looked up, but didnt bother to block or parry as Ina dove down. "Little bugs should play in spuders webs..." she grinned, fingers twitching a moment and before Ina got too close she pulled her hand up. There was a sharp snap sound and a spray of blood, the strings BunBun had laid out and the ones Cillia connected to Ina all pulled tight at once. Thin lines of red appearing in criss crossed patterns as Ina suddenly stopped buzzing. The hell fae hung, now in several pieces, strung up by the sharp thread work that she'd flown right into.

Cillia stood, slightly splattered from blood spray. She shifted and readjusted her eye patch before slicing her sword upward. "Seam ripper!" A loud twang would sound and her strings would fall loose again, Inas body falling to the ground with several thuds. She turned, wiping her face on the lace sleeve of her dress and jogged over to the others. "Hows Jencho?" She asked, not having seen him yet.

Iaffrette kneeled, moving to help turn Jen so Kaxu could get to his back. "He looks like he was shredded...who did this?"

Neko had shadow tied Ayame, hokding her still til the last possible moment before diving into a shadow. She came back out of Hieis shadow, leaning against him a bit and smirking. "We even now?" She panted. Her back was burned, but considering she could of been incinerated, she counted it as a win. "We need to get you out of here. Flame fever and all that jazz." She shifted, wrapping her arm around his shoulder. "Ready?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:06 pm
Kazu moved and tried to close the wound the best he could and looked away. " .....his..." Kazu looked down gripping his friend. " not well, I...his not going to make it..." Kazu said quietly staring at his friend as he moved his hand and shifted to roll his back on his back and glanced at Iaffrette. " Go find my mother and Hiei now." He said and took a deep breath trying to calm himself down because he knew Iaffrette could feel what he was feeling and it was sadness and stressed and mourning. " Cillia...hold his hand...Because...his not going....to make it...we just got to keep him comfortable."

Hiei closed his eyes and stayed knelt and leaned into Neko and shrugged. ".... I'm tired, I just need a few more moments before I can move...I'm sorry...is your back okay?" He asked and opened his eyes and blinked a few time, already feeling flushed. " . . . I guess...that's how you win a war" He mumbled quietly and forced his eyes open. " It's already effecting me, Do they have anything for me?" He asked.

Kidd moved standing with Akuro and the other troops and talking about what had happen.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games