Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:49 am
User Image

She felt the thump of the blade against her back and watched him stumble. 'Here's my opening,' she thought to herself. She spun into a roundhouse, knocking him down before he could regain his balance, and she stood to one side, holding the sword millimeters away from his groin.

With a hand on her hip, she smirked at him, "I'd be careful, brother, or you'll find yourself castrated like a steer in the Spring. twisted Now, feel like telling why you're trying to kill me? Who sent you? That goddamn heifer Red Queen?! She too chicken to do the deed herself? rolleyes "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:17 am
User Image
*glares up at his sister*
tch... I woulda had that if you hadn't cheated talk2hand And I thought I already made myself pretty clear on... ah...

*winces as his fading adrenaline makes him take notice of his bleeding shoulder*

*having been watching through the window, she decides to chance casting a heal on the downed rogue* ninja

*gets surrounded by a soft blue light for a brief moment as the wound on his shoulder closes*
... the hell?
User Image
*looks around and spots a blonde in twintails peering in through one of the windows*
The ******** are you? emotion_eyebrow

Eep!
*quickly ducks*
N-Nobody's here! It's just the wind! Whooooooooosh!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:14 pm
User Image

She turned when she heard a girl's voice. Frowning, she turned slightly towards the intruder.

"You! Come here immediately and identify yourself How dare you trespass on my property!"

She tried to look as regal and intimidating as she could, considering the ragged appearance of her dress. stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:22 pm
User Image
*whimpers quietly at having been caught and reluctantly stands*
Miro didn't mean any harm crying The opposite even!

*since the Queen said to come -immediately-, she thought walking around to the front door might take too long by that order, so she climbed in through the window and carefully tip toed around the broken glass all over the floor as she approached, doing an awkward curtsy before the Queen once she's closer*

M-Miro is Miro. 3nodding N-Nice to meet you? sweatdrop The Queen of Clubs tolded Miro to seek you out, although she didn't really say why. Or maybe she did sweatdrop It's hard to tell sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:29 pm
User Image

"Seek me out? I have no idea why she would send you to me for anything. rolleyes " What exactly are you needing, little one?"

She glanced back down at Tes, her sword still in position at his groin.

"-If- you can behave, brother, I say we call a truce, for the time being that is, until we can figure out why," she gestured towards the girl with her head" we have an uninvited guest at our dinner." She arched an eyebrow at him and waited for his response.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:02 pm
User Image
*stares up at his sister a minute, thinking on this proposal until eventually agreeing to it*
Fine rolleyes

*returns his daggers to their sheaths*
Can't really afford to keep my thingy on the line like that. Aside from the obvious reasons, the Duchess would also rain hell down on the both of us if I lost it. sweatdrop

*mutters quietly into his glass of wine*
I most certainly would.
*glares at katana from the sidelines* stare

User Image
Ah! That's why Miro's here!

*raises an eyebrow at her comment, but also can't help but smirk*
You're here for my thingy?

No No sweatdrop Miro -has- a thingy!
... um...
*eyes the cleric strangely*
Gotta say... I definitely wouldn't have guessed it from looks alone...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:15 pm
User Image

Moving the sword so Tes could stand, she grinned at him. "Ah yes, the Duchess... Truly your -better- half, that's for sure."

Confused by all the 'thingy' talk, she huffed impatiently. "Girl, you try my patience, what do you have and who is it for? stressed "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:37 pm
User Image User Image
*gets up from the floor and dusts himself off*
A thingy, obviously rolleyes Do you really need to have that spelled out for you?

Exactly! And it's for Draa... or The Green Rabbit. Miro's not sure which you know him as. sweatdrop It's actually his thingy.

You have Draa's thingy? emotion_eyebrow
*nods*
He pulled it out and forgot about it. Miro came to return it to him.

Figures. I whip out my thingy and forget to put it back all the time. The Duchess doesn't seem to mind until we have guests, then suddenly it's a big deal for some reason rolleyes

I can't say its ever ended up in someone else's possession before... at least not outside my presence....

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:31 pm
User Image

Pointing her sword at Tes once again, and narrowing her eyes at him, she spoke with a tense edge to her voice.

"Enough with the back chat from you. And you!" She turned to face the girl.

"Show me this 'thingy' as you call it or I'll have both of you tossed into the diamond mine for the next 100 years! scream "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:03 pm
User Image User Image
... you want her to just take out her thingy? Right here in front of both of us? Pretty bold, baby sis... didn't know you were into that. Didn't really -want- to know... *shudders*

Eh? Is it taboo to pull out your thingy in front of others in this world? gonk No one told Miro that! She pulled out her thingy in front of the demon cake lady and at the Hatter's tea party! She was even waiving it around while chasing after Draa!

In front of Leko? You're lucky to be alive. And waiving it around, you say? Like... ninja windmill or with your hand?

It was in Miro's hand.

*whistles*
That's pretty ballsy.

*is suddenly super self conscious about taking out her thingy*
Does... Does Miro -really- have to show you her thingy? crying

Yeah, really kat? You're going to embarrass the poor girl like that? I mean, it's one thing if she didn't know any better, but now that she does...  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:16 pm
User Image

She closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose while taking a few deep breaths. Reopening her eyes, she glared at both Tes and this Miro person.

"Tes, I swear to gawd, stop it! scream You, Miro, is it? Be a dear, and show us what the hell you're talking about before I channel my inner Red Queen and have both of you executed!! evil "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:21 pm
Winces at Kat demanding to see "thingy's" and is unsure if she should yell cut or what. whee Why on earth would anyone seeing this film want to see Miro's "thingy" and if Miro decides to go through with it, she's got to be ready to say "CUT." She leans over to Ryzan. I don't know if I can even watch this. emotion_facepalm  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:31 pm
*refills his glass of wine and crosses one leg over the other as he sits back in his chair*
There -is- still the Red Knight that has yet to make his appearance in the scene. My dear m'ranndii unfortunately did not give specifics regarding -when- he should go in, jhal before the actors resort to indecent exposure seems appropriate. That is, of course, unless you are intending to make one of -those- kinds of films... emotion_eyebrow

*sips his wine while eyeing the mistress taking up his husband's seat*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:39 pm
stare Knows full well "he who shall not be named" wouldn't know timing if it bit him in the a**. She glares at her ex and tries to motion to him by sharply moving her head in the direction of the set hoping to Christ he gets a clue. mad  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:54 pm
User Image User Image
*eyes start to tear up as she fidgets in place*
Miro doesn't want to die crying So if... *sniffle* ... if that's what it takes... crying

*sniffles some more as she starts to reach for her bag* crying

For ******** sake, kat. rolleyes Now look what you've done! If you want to see a thingy THAT BADLY... rolleyes *unzips his pants*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games