Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:54 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She glanced at Zeltion from the corner of her eye and nodded. "Fine...", she mumbled. Before she rubbed her temples now. As Jack had left the pub and their sight. Finally she closed her eyes and shook her head.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:07 pm
~ Resting ~

When he left Zeltion waited a few seconds. Then he whispered, " Burn." Though he only whispered it low enough so other people in the pub couldn't hear him. If they were listening to him they would be able to hear it. Curson did hear it but it was followed by the sound of screaming coming from out side. Zeltion used a fire spell that covered Jack whole body in magic fire. The best part was that only he could put it out. But he wasn't planing to. Curson looked over to Zeltion and smiled. " I forgot you could do that." The giant whispered over to his friend.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:21 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She heard Zeltion whisper the one word, but didn't catch it. Though when she heard screaming, now she realized that it was Jack. Looking between her brother and her boyfriend, she rolled her eyes. "I have the hots for a pyromaniac.", she said under breath as she was exhaling. Making the words a bit unclear, followed by a face palm; cause pun.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:28 pm
~ Resting ~

Zeltion put down his cup and leaned over to her with a hand to his ear. " What was that? I didn't catch that. Can you repeat it?", he asked with a smile on his face as he looked to her. Curson looked to the door of the pub as people started to head outside to see who was screaming. " So how long are you going to keep that up?" The giant asked as he pointed over to the door. With a shrug Zeltion looked over to the door. " Until I feel like he has been punished enough. So until there is a chard corpse in the streets." It was clear by his voice that he wasn't joking about that.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:43 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at Zeltion and rolled her eyes. "I'll tell you what I said later. Since I can't believe I made that pun.", she said, with a bit of a blush. Though she was shocked that he had not tried to steal a kiss from her. Or at least peck her cheek.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:49 pm
~ Resting ~

He shrugged and then stood up from his seat. " Well I think it be best if we go. We don't have to head back home yet if you don't want to. But we should at least leave this area before we get in trouble." When he said that Curson chuckled. " And your always saying I'm the one cause all the trouble." The giant had a huge grin on his face as he said that. " Shut up.", Zeltion said as he looked to Cameron and waited for her decision of either going home or just leaving the pub.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:25 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She stood up and took a hold of Zeltion's hand. Even if it meant partly hiding it. "So where, are we going now?", she asked, well looking at the men. Of course she was doing her best to ignore Jack's screams.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:39 pm
~ Resting ~

Zeltion was about to suggest something when Curson interrupted. " I know this great place in the city. It has one of the best drinks I eve had there. And the entertainment is more then enough to keep men in there. You know the place Zeltion. There was that one dancer who kept flirting with you when we went there to get information.", he said as he elbowed Zeltion in the rubs as he winked. All Zeltion did was sigh and face palm at his large idiot of a friend.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:59 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She raised an eyebrow as Curson started to talk. Of course she face palmed with Zeltion but inwardly sighed. "There are some stories I think I want to avoid.", she whispered to Zeltion, well glancing at him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:13 am
~ Resting ~

He kept his eyes forward but whispered back, " Agreed." Then he had to stop his friend from continuing. " Curson how about we go somewhere else. Maybe the library? Last time we came here they had a great library that it didn't get to look through fully." As he said that Curson groaned at the mention of a library.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:27 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She shrugged at his suggestion but snickered at her brothers reaction. "And what'd you do if your woman was library fan, Curson?", she mused, well glancing at her brother. Of course she could not image that a spell caster would pair up with Curson.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:37 am
~ Resting ~

Curson groaned even louder at her question. " First Lola, now you. Why can't the women I date just be in my fantasies?" The giant asked as they walked to the library. " Because there are more then just one women in your fantasies Curson.", Zeltion stated and which Curson only chuckled at that and had a big grin on his face. Not even bothering to try a deny it.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:45 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

Now she face palmed with her free hand. Only to sigh,"I honestly didn't want to know that.", she said, well groaning. As she squeezed Zeltion's hand and gently nudged his side; with her elbow.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:52 am
~ Resting ~

Zeltion looked at he and shrugged. As if he was innocent about what he just said. " His your brother. You can't honestly tell me after all these years you have know him that what I just said comes as a surprise to you. He was even said that being with multiple girls is what every guy thinks about.", he said as Curson was nodding his head in agreement at what Zeltion just said.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:58 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at him when he seemed so innocent about this. "I know but still.. Geez, you better be happy that I care and love you guys.", she said, with her filter off. So it took her a moment to realize what she said. Blushing she glanced at Zeltion, from the corner of her eye.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games