Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:58 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail was not noticing that he was making them go faster. It wasn't until she noticed how fast she leaned back from a hit; since she lost her grip on her staff. Once she regained her grip on her weapon she started to attack back. This time she barely managed a hit on the outsides of his thighs. Though she eventually used a move to disarm both of them.

Once their staves fell a few feet from them, she gone to tackle him, again. Of course she was trying not to get pinned down, again. Once he managed to mostly pin her down he would notice that her knee was against the inside of his thigh. Though she was still wearing the black jeans and tank top. Slowly she moved her leg down and pulled him down. "How long have we been sparring?" She asked him. Before she started to kiss his neck.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought about it."I would say that we have been sparring for an hour. I wanted to help you gain more speed."As she kissed his neck he leaned down and kissed her cheek. He gently nipped her neck as well.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:43 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She kept kissing his neck as she heard him talk. Of course she allowed him to kiss her cheek. Though when he started to n** her neck. Well she nipped his in return before she started to suck on it, to leave love bites on him. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she started to manually unbutton his shirt. "But this is what that image is doing to me.", She moaned. Though despite her sweat which she didn't notice. He would be able to smell her arousal.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian's grin now had a hungry look to it. When he noticed her scent now held an arousal to it. He growled in approval. He then started to kiss her hungrily. He unknowingly put a sound barrier surrounding only them. So if they were teleported the barrier will follow them.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:18 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When he started to kiss her, she moaned louder. Only to return the hunger, love, and lust. Her hands managed to push his shirt off and started to run her nails up and down his back. Of course her legs were still wrapped around his waist. Now as she started to share a few images of him, from her point of view; in the bed. Of course she pulled back to catch her breath and put her forehead against his.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian rested his forehead against hers. He closed his eyes as they just laid there. One of his hands was on each side of Abigail. He then said."Abigail I will give you the world. Name anything and it shall be yours."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:11 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She heard this and smiled. Looking up at him she moved her hands to his face. "Right now I have all that I want and need. Though I would like you to meet my family soon. I want to spend more time with you and them." She said before pecking his cheeks. The barrier around her mind was down. Of course she wasn't a fool, she knew everyone in her family would die. And it would be to selfish to ask for them to have immortality.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian kissed her wrists and then her lips."You can invite them if you so wish. I have no problems with that. If it would bring joy to you then I will happily do so."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:18 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She gave Damian a small smile when he kissed her wrists and then her lips. Hearing him she just nodded and buried her face into the base of his neck. Of course he should of known another emotional rollercoaster of her being a woman was going to happen. Before she knew it she was blinking tears well hugging him. Though she soon enough had to tilt her head back to keep from hyperventilating.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian moved them both so they were both sitting down. He held her in his grasp and patted her back gently and comfortingly."Abigail why are you crying. If it is something I have said please let me know. I would want nothing more than to see your face in a smile again."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:11 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She let him sit her up and was trying to control her breathing. Yet she started to hyperventilate again when she was trying to tell him what was wrong. It took her a good ten minutes before she calmed down. Even her mind was full of buzz. Once she was able to breath, she was rubbing her eyes. Looking at Damian she sighed and put her head on his shoulder. "I-I just know that I am going to loose all of my family members eventually. And only apart of our kids will actually know their Great Grandparents and Gramma..." She said, as her inner voice was calm now. Though her physical breathing was still shaky.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:51 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian patted her back and then said."I might not know the exact pain you are going through but I am here for you none the less."He pulled her into a hug and just held her."I might be able to keep your family immortal. I don't know if I would change them into vampires but I believe I can still make them immortal although it's not a good method. Their bodies will continuously age but they will never die. They would be trapped."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:55 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She shook her head hearing this. It almost sounded like her family would be damned and never put to rest. Her arms gone around his neck and she was sniffling. Of course she was just trying to find the right words to say you him.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:06 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian again put his hand and ran it up and down her back."You don't have to worry. I would never do that to your family. There is another method. Forming a soul bond. You can bind the spirits of your family to act as a defense against malevolent spirits. And it doesn't do anything to them that is harmful. You will summon them when you need to or want to. You can communicate with them if you need someone to talk to."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:11 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She had her hands clutching his shirt. Before look at him and nodded this time. Though that was after a minute of thinking. "I think that'd be best... And I know that you wouldn't harm them.But I don't think I could see what you mentioned happening to them." She said. Of course she finally kiss his cheek and put her head against his shoulder.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games