Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:04 pm
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, my brother got Mario Kart DS. He somehow manages to even yell at that. How the HELL do you yell at Mario Kart?! What's next? Is he gonna start yelling at Tetris, too? gonk Argh.

ninja Don't mine meeee~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:43 pm
Iyamashi
angelic333_demon666
he wants to be a doctor but he doesn't know what kind of doctor......but he's leaning towards being an orthodontist.....it's really funny when he talks about it....
Tell him on to be a pediatrician~! They like little boy in many ways.
D<
ok.........riiiiiiiiight........oh my..........i think i read that wrong......please tell me did.......  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:18 pm
angelic333_demon666
Iyamashi
angelic333_demon666
he wants to be a doctor but he doesn't know what kind of doctor......but he's leaning towards being an orthodontist.....it's really funny when he talks about it....
D<
ok.........riiiiiiiiight........oh my..........i think i read that wrong......please tell me did.......
How did you interpret it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:44 pm
Joanne, she's a little skank that thinks she's all that in a bag of potatoe chips, but in reality, she's a fugly whore.  

Pow in the Wow

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:46 am
Iyamashi
angelic333_demon666
Iyamashi
angelic333_demon666
D<
nevermind....anyway.....i can't believe my art teacher! she makes me soooo mad!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:57 pm
angelic333_demon666
Iyamashi
angelic333_demon666
Iyamashi
angelic333_demon666
D<
nevermind....anyway.....i can't believe my art teacher! she makes me soooo mad!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh!!
xd Awe, please do express your mind.

What did your art teacher do?  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:00 am
isn't it great how the majority of people lie their arses off saying how they wanna meet the perfect person? or even as far as friends go~you'll see this all the time: i like people who are intelligent and funny...which is total s**t because anyone who's "intelligent" (not booksmart but able to use their brain) is going to quickly find out how to make you laugh. or when girls or guys will say something along the lines of "i want to talk to someone who's sincere and nice", it's annoying. from what i've seen, roughly 24/25 people care about how physically attractive the other person is and what they can get from them. these people need...like....poisoned butter tarts. -_-'

...on a better note, "laaaaaaa~" bai~ ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:02 pm
Iyamashi
angelic333_demon666
Iyamashi
angelic333_demon666
Iyamashi
angelic333_demon666
D<

ok, we have until the 15th of february to get ready for district competition and she wants at least one peice of art to put in each category and there's like 30 catagories and we don't have half of the catagories filled and she's just now telling us this and then we still have to find a hotel to put, oh i don't know, about 50 high school kids in....and she just told us like two weeks ago and another thing we have art team shirts for our school right? so i ordered one because i'm one of the people who are proud to be in art class and she loses my money and she hasn't done re-orders like she told me she would.......ughhh! she is so annoying!!!  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:17 pm
I really don't like being second best or someone's second choice or the person they come to just to fulfill some need of theres when they have someone who is supposed to do all that for them! They tell me how unhappy they are.. and they still like me.. and all this.. and then... go to the other person. It hurts & granted this is all my fault and in a way... it's kinda pay back, but it still hurts.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:18 am
Dammit. Dominkika is such an idiot. WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE US ALONE?! The only reeason I'm working with you is because a fourth of my grade is up to this project. I mean won't you please just go? And I've told you a million times to STOP SPAMMING MY ******** INBOX UP WITH YOUR CHAIN LETTERS!!!!  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:30 pm
Dariram
I really don't like being second best or someone's second choice or the person they come to just to fulfill some need of theres when they have someone who is supposed to do all that for them! They tell me how unhappy they are.. and they still like me.. and all this.. and then... go to the other person. It hurts & granted this is all my fault and in a way... it's kinda pay back, but it still hurts.
[Person] needs to stop acting happy. Stop trying to make everyone else happy and do what will make them happy~ cause, yes, this will sound lame, but if [person] is really happy then I will be happy for them. But they shouldn't be like.... doing what they do~ because it makes them [truely I hope] happy at the time and me happy was well~ and then doing the same for someone else even though it's basically killing them -_-''  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:41 pm
angelic333_demon666
Iyamashi
angelic333_demon666
Iyamashi
angelic333_demon666

ok, we have until the 15th of february to get ready for district competition and she wants at least one peice of art to put in each category and there's like 30 catagories and we don't have half of the catagories filled and she's just now telling us this and then we still have to find a hotel to put, oh i don't know, about 50 high school kids in....and she just told us like two weeks ago and another thing we have art team shirts for our school right? so i ordered one because i'm one of the people who are proud to be in art class and she loses my money and she hasn't done re-orders like she told me she would.......ughhh! she is so annoying!!!
Ohh! Puts thumbtack on her chair.
:3
it really helps to calm your hatred for her....i think.  

Syrotek
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:33 pm
xtc.laoz
Joanne, she's a little skank that thinks she's all that in a bag of potatoe chips, but in reality, she's a fugly whore.
Boy do I know TONNES of people like that... >_> Anyway, my computer is being good recently, so I have really nothing to complain about... Except that Wyrn-chan scored a copy of the BLEACH Rock Musical...and I didn't... evil  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:26 pm
MadAzrael
xtc.laoz
Boy do I know TONNES of people like that... >_> Anyway, my computer is being good recently, so I have really nothing to complain about... Except that Wyrn-chan scored a copy of the BLEACH Rock Musical...and I didn't... evil
I WANT IT!!!!!!  

Dariram
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:23 pm
xd I get dibs after everyone else =D  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games