Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:48 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Garnet Tori
Nickname: Netty-chan or Tori

Birthdate: January Fifth

Height: 65 inches | 5'5
Weight: 125 lbs

Nindo: " Slow will still get you to where you are going. "
Personality: Garnet has been called a laid back soul by some people. She likes to take things slow and rarely does anything according to the time she is given. She has a bit of a problem with authority and can't understand it when people are in a rush. Garnet doesn't really care if her leader says to get something done in an hour. She'll get it done in ten minutes, but might take her sweet time reporting back to whoever gave the order. Because of this she is often called lazy and stubborn, which is true, but Garnet doesn't like to be called that.
Though she keeps a cool head most of the time Garnet has a remarkable temper. Her temper comes out more often when someone mistakes her for a guy. She's rather flat chested. If one does make that fatal mistake they better be good at running and dodging. She rarely misses her targets.

Village: Sunagakure
Main Class: Bukijutsu
Subclass: Samurai

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬

Chakra Pool: 220
Chakra Element: Water and Earth
Chakra Color: It's a pale, gentle looking Orange color
Chakra Materialization: It swirls around her like a light breeze would when she uses a jutsu

Strengths:
• Close - Long Range combat
• Fighting Fire Jutsus
Weaknesses:
• Lightning Jutsu
• Genjutsu
• Ninjutsu
Fears:
• Drowning
• The Dark
• Bad dreams of snakes
• Clowns
• Anything with scales really
• Creepy crawlies (bugs/insects)

Class Attributes:
• Arrogant Skill: Able to wield weapons with slightly advanced prowess.
• Class Attribute #1 - Meager Muscles: Physical endurance slightly increased.
Reductions:
• Learn bukijutsu one [1] post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Lock on: Can see a 150 feet further than normal
• Hawk Ears: Has slightly better hearing than normal

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Mongol Short Bow (Wiki-page)
Weapon Range: 1000+ ft.
Weapon Weight: 2 lbs
Weapon Location:
• The bow is on her back

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 30x Arrows
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

Doton

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Garnet was born in a small town at the edge of the Land of Fire's border against the Land of Rain soon after her parents had settled down and opened their own shrine. Their shrine was for everyone and anyone to use. None of them really cared if a person who was passing through was a bad person or not. So long as the person never made any move to try and kill them they were fine letting them rest at their front porch and even offered tea and food for the people. Garnet's job at the shrine was making sure that everything stayed cleaned. She always did the house hold chores, but not the cooking. Garnet had tried it once and they had to remodel their kitchen soon after she tried to toast that darned bread.

When Garnet wasn't doing chores, she spent her time with her father out in front of the shrine practicing her sword skills. She didn't use a real sword though and neither did her father. They practiced using brooms after Garnet's mother had put her foot down on using real swords. Garnet's mother was just being a little over protective of her husband and daughter. There was no real reason why they couldn't use swords. Her mother taught her how to use a bow and arrow. Her mom couldn't find a house hold replacement for a bow and arrow. Though the arrows were made out of twigs. Other than that one accident with the toaster, Garnet's life was pretty peaceful.

The young red haired shrine maiden/samurai was about eighteen years old when she found her most annoying problem ever. Normally a big problem for her was when her broom snapped in half her bucket of water sprang a leak. This made everything else seem like ity-bity problems.
Garnet was sweeping the brown leaves off the steps to the shrine one cold Autumn afternoon. It was nearing the end of fall and Garnet was wearing a new outfit her father bought her (the same as the pic above). Her empty pail was tied to the leather straps at her waist even though she didn't need it. She had gotten half way down the steps when she saw a crow dive bomb something in the woods that surrounded their shrine. The trees had lost all but a few of their leaves at this point, so she could see the general area where the bird had dived too. Garnet just shrugged and continued on with her sweeping. She bent down to pick up a fallen twig to toss it back into the forest when the sound of a loud cry reached her ears. Garnet dropped the twig right then and there and ran into the forest with her trusty broom and bucket.

When Garnet got to where the scream had come from she found the crow was attacking a baby fox. Garnet didn't want to upset the balance of nature, so she almost turned and walked away. However she had seen the foxes eyes and saw that they were two different colors. Garnet found that strange and slightly compelling. Now she couldn't let the interesting animal get mauled by the crow now could she. So Garnet ran out of her hiding place. She yelled for the crow to knock it off and gave it a good whack with the bristled end of her broom. Black feathers came off the crow as it squawked at her. However the crows wasn't going down so easily it seemed. It gave her a few good pecks to the head before she whacked it again and sent it flying off missing half its glossy black feathers. Once the crow was gone Garnet picked up the little fox and ran home with it in her arms. Garnet nursed the fox back to health and soon found out that the little fox was more than it looked. The little thing was terribly hungry all the time and whenever Garnet would try to leave it in the forest it would always run back and hop on her shoulder. Garnet eventually gave up trying to ditch the fox every day, so she went into trying to ditch the fox every now and then to try to catch the fox, who was now fondly named Hibiki (echo or sound), off guard.

Two years later Garnet got a little bored with being a shrine maiden. She loved her parents very much, but she wanted to get out and see the world like they had did. Her parents understood that and was going to let Garnet go, but not before her father gave her a shiny new katana. And her mother gave her a bow and some arrows. Ever since then Garnet has been living on her own with only Hibiki to keep her company and not once has she unsheathed her sword.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:02 pm
I'm waiting for a question of mine to be answered in the Q/A, so until that gets answered my profile is a little incomplete.
duckmasta

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:42 pm
Lady Caprinet

I have answered your question, which i hope to be to your satisfaction. Welcome to Shinobi Nations, I am Darth Ducky, Lord of the Quackith or as some refer to me as, O Great Bearded One. I will be assisting you with your profile and am free to answer any questions regarding the RP.

There are a few things that need to be edited before I can approve your profile.

1. Chakra is not done by percentage, thus the % sign is not necessary.

2. You are allowed two personal attributes. These can be anything you desire, within reason of course. If we feel that it is not correct, we will inform you and offer suggestions along the same line.

3. Inventory: You are allowed only 30 projectiles at start. Projectiles include: Arrows, Senbon, Kunai, Shuriken, and Smoke bombs. Explosive tags are considered accessories and therefor do not count. Other items or gear must be purchased in the RP itself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:02 pm
Do ya mind if I call ya Ducky? :3
I think I fixed everything.

duckmasta

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:10 pm
Lady Caprinet
Do ya mind if I call ya Ducky? :3
I think I fixed everything.

duckmasta
Most people do, so feel free to do so.
Lock On!: I would rephrase it to say, "Can see a 150 feet further than normal" or "Has 20/10 vision". By stating that you increase the "field" of vision, you also count the radius around you. Unfortunately, that crosses the boundaries into the Kekkai Genkai realm, specifically the Byakugan.

Hawk ears: Please rephrase this to say, "Has slightly better hearing than normal".

other than that, it looks pretty good. Make the edit for the personal attributes and I'll double check it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:02 am
User Image
Full Name: Awashima Rei /// Partner : Tsukishiro
Nickname: The Violet Rose

Birthdate: Dec. 20

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 117lbs.

Nindo: "I'm smiling, that alone should send you running for the hills"
Personality: Rei is a silent girl, but is a hard-worker and always does her best without even looking like she has to work hard. She also has a 'go with the flow' kind of attitude in general and likes serene locations with lots of water. She can sometimes act rash like a violent wind, but is generally more like a peaceful lake or river (calm on the surface but deadly fierce underneath)

Village: Kirigakure
Main Class: Ninjutsu
Subclass: Tamer

Chakra Pool: 270
Chakra Element: Water and wind
Chakra Color: pale indigo
Chakra Materialization: A light aura emanates from her as she uses ninjutsu
User Image
Strengths:
• Long- to mid-range attack
• Suiton no jutsu
Weaknesses:
• Raiton no jutsu
• close-range fighting
Fears:
• Dying alone
• Fire

Class Attributes:
• Class Attribute - Secret Drop: Backup reserve of [25] chakra.
• Class Attribute #1 - Runt's Instincts: Senses slightly increased.
• Class Attribute #2 - Close Knit: Able to understand and give signals to partner.
Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Calming Presence - Wild animals aren't afraid to get close, like they may be around others.
• Suiton Natural - Learns Suiton jutsu one [1] post faster.

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 02
+Fuuton = 00 / 06
+Suiton = 00 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: Sword
Weapon Range: 2 ft
Weapon Weight: 1.86 lbs
Weapon Location: slung over left shoulder (hilt facing left-hand)
ninja sword

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage: No
Pacts:

• Shurkien [x15]
• Kunai [x15]

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Suiton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

When Rei was five, her whole family died in a terrible fire that resisted water-style jutsu attempts to put it out, since then she has had a fear of fire. She then grew up in an orphanage in Kirigakure when she was discovered collapsed in the forest by a Jounin that was returning to the village after a mission. Early on, her ability to use chakra naturally was discovered and she was placed in the village's shinobi academy. She found Tsukishiro four years ago in much the same state as she had been, orphaned and looking like she had been injured in a fire. The jounin that found her has acted like a guardian for her, though she still had to live in the orphanage.
Though her family were from a civilian village and neither of her parents seemed to be able to use ninjutsu, Rei has an innate skill for using chakra, learning the basic skills that all genin learn quicker than most. She also has a personality to match the two elements she is most compatible with (the two which she will be able to learn jutsu from, Suiton and Fuuton). She also has an interest in Fuuin (sealing) jutsu, but hasn't been able to find someone willing to teach it to her.
Her goal is to become a top ninja and make the jounin that saved her life and brought her to a shinobi village proud of her. She doesn't know that her dad actually was a shinobi, though he was a deserter that left the village and settled down in a civilian village.

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:45 pm
I fixed it

duckmasta

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Full Name: Arashi Hayate
Nickname: Neko, Feral Fury

Birthdate: 1/16

Height: 5'5''
Weight: 146lbs

Nindo: "Claw and Fang, I'll show my primitive ways are not horrible."
Personality: Arashi is a very edgy person who tends to take his frustration out on people by giving them a nice swipe of his clawed fingers. He tends to speak third person and refers to himself as "Arashi" instead of "I". He is very playful and tends to act hyper most of the time even refering to himself as "Frisky" as he can be a perverted one, always hitting on women or glancing at them. His partner Tigris is more of a protective beast, highly intelligent and seems to put up with Arashi's mischievous nature.

Village: Sunagakure
Main Class: Bukijutsu
Subclass: Tamer

Bloodline: Katei no Neko

Chakra Pool: 195
Chakra Element: Raiton/Fuuton
Chakra Color: Yellow
Chakra Materialization: The chakra sparks and shifts around like lightning.

Strengths:
• Speed
• Power Tactics
Weaknesses:
• Taking Blows
• Wind Jutsu
Fears:
• Dogs! Arashi shares his fear of canines like a feline.
• Tigris' Tantrums

Class Attributes:
• Class Attribute - Lower Body Training: Speed slightly increased.
• Class Attribute #1 - Runt's Instincts: Senses slightly increased.
• Class Attribute #2 - Close Knit: Able to understand and give signals to partner.

Bloodline Pact:
None At the Moment

Reductions:
• -1 Post for Bukijutsu
Personal Attributes:
• Feline Body: Arashi is a member of the Katei no Neko bloodline, giving him a pact with his life partner Tigris, a female Siberian Tiger. The boy is more nimble and quicker then a normal human.
• Feral Style:

Ryo: 0両

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 5
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 0 / 3
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: Cat Claws (Retractable) *Think wolverine*
Weapon Range: Half a foot
Weapon Weight: 1 and a half pounds
Weapon Location: Arm-Guards, Both arms.

Weapon Type: Short Sword
Weapon Range: Two and a half feet.
Weapon Weight: 2 and a half pounds
Weapon Location: Back-waist

Partner Type: Siberian Tiger

• 30 Kunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Neko Pacts

Neko Abilities

▬▬┤|Bloodline Pacts

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Haraise

{Style name here}

{Style name here}

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

{Your character's background. Please have at least three sentences when submitting character}

u////c Need KG Ap, and History.  

NlAJHAY

Noob

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:07 pm
Lady Caprinet

Approved

Crystal of Infinity

Welcome to Shinobi Nations and I hope you enjoy it here. My name is Ducky and I'll be working with you on your profile. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Master of War: You may gain 1.5x Ryo from missions but AC cannot be increased.

Limitations: Limitations are read as: 06/12, The first is how many you have learned, the second how many you may learn. For Ninjutsu class restrictions, I suggest creating a 00/00 for each element.

Inventory: Exploding tags are not allowed starting out. Projectiles such as: Kunai, Senbon, Shuriken, smoke bombs,...Etc are allowed.
No other items are allowed.

Once you edit, I will double check it.

Smokey the bandit man

Welcome to Shinobi nations, I'm Ducky and I'll be assisting you with your profile.

Bloodline: Until you have been approved, please state that it is "Awaiting approval".

Personal attributes:
Feline body:He may react and move faster, but the nails and teeth part is an ability granted within the bloodline you wish to have. To give them to your character, negates said bloodline ability. Thus it will not be allowed.
Feral style: Haraise will count against your limitations, however you can increase your Taijutsu style limit by 1.

Limitations: Your ninjutsu limitation should be 3.

Weapon Data: You may only have 1 basic weapon starting out. Arm-guards are considered a separate item and must be purchased in RP.

Please edit and I will look it over once more. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:02 pm
duckmasta
Crystal of Infinity

Welcome to Shinobi Nations and I hope you enjoy it here. My name is Ducky and I'll be working with you on your profile. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Master of War: You may gain 1.5x Ryo from missions but AC cannot be increased.

Limitations: Limitations are read as: 06/12, The first is how many you have learned, the second how many you may learn. For Ninjutsu class restrictions, I suggest creating a 00/00 for each element.

Inventory: Exploding tags are not allowed starting out. Projectiles such as: Kunai, Senbon, Shuriken, smoke bombs,...Etc are allowed.
No other items are allowed.

Once you edit, I will double check it.

About the Master of War thing, someone else suggested it, saying their character had it... I don't mind not using it at all, since I really wanted her to be able to 'sweet-talk' her way out of trouble as a personal attribute... or something that can let her learn more suiton jutsu or learn suiton jutsu faster... preferably something that lets her learn more suiton jutsu.
Would 'Suiton Natural - Learns suiton jutsu one [1] post faster' or maybe 'learns one [1] rank higher suiton jutsu', letting her learn a chuunin-level jutsu (though can only learn at most two)

And about the ninjutsu, gennin can learn 6 of each of their elements, right? (plus the two from her sub-class) So would that look like:
+Fuuton :: 00/08
+Suiton :: 00/08
or should it be six for the elemental jutsu and two for tamer-class jutsu that involves her partner?

And okay, will change the exploding tags to something else... probably for the best anyway, since she rather dislikes fire of any kind (but fire jutsu especially)..  

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:16 pm
Crystal of Infinity

If you don't mind PMing the persons name, I will check into that.

Personal attributes: The first one would be acceptable. The second one will take a bit more explanation. In quite a few naruto guilds, you are only allowed to learn jutsu equal to or 1 rank above your own. However, here in Shinobi Nations, we recognize that may not be how you want to customize your character, especially when we limit the amount of Jutsu you can learn. Genin are therefor allowed to learn up to B-rank. So a Rank increase for learning would be frowned upon.

Limitations: It would read:

Fuuton:: 00/06
Suiton:: 00/06
Ninjutsu:: 00/02  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:00 pm
duckmasta

Okay, fixed it... and that should do it?  

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:22 pm
Crystal of Infinity

Approved. I hope you enjoy your roleplaying experience here in Shinobi Nations.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:00 am
User Image
Full Name: Raiko Aburame

Birthdate: October 15th

Height: 5' 7''
Weight: 140 lbs

Nindo: "Never forget where you come from."
Personality: Quiet, Reserved, Loyal, Speaks only when he must

Village: Konahagakure
Main Class: Ninjutsu
Subclass:Bloodline

Bloodline: Aburame Clan - Swarming Insects

Chakra Pool: [250] + [20] = [270]
Chakra Element: Wind
Chakra Color: Blue
Chakra Materialization: Surrounds the user like a calm flame

Strengths:
• Bloodline
• Ninjutsu
Weaknesses:
• Difficult to form new freindships
• Genjustsu
Fears:
• Dishonoring his clan
• Dying a pointless death

Class Attributes:
• Class Attribute - Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased
• Class Attribute - Secret Drop: Backup reserve of [25] chakra.
Reductions:
• Learn Bloodline Techniques [1] Post Faster
• Learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Adapted Insects breed [1] post faster

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06, 00 / 02 = 08 total
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• 20x Kunai
• 10x Shurriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Aburame Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Kumogakure no Taijutsu

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Honshi Art

Raiko is still only a child, as far as the shinobi world is concerned, but he is a bit of a prodigy when it comes to his Kekei Genkai, if only slightly. Even when he was still a Ninja Academy Student, he showed remarkable progress when it came to bonding with his insects. As a freshly graduated Genin, he hopes to soon become part of a ninja squad, and grow to be a proud and skillful shinobi, to honor the name Aburame.

Rokumasu Kiriyu

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:23 am
Approved, enjoy your trip into Shinobi Nations!  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games