Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:40 pm
Seeing what Stubbs is showing Flame, she facepalms, fighting embarrassment. stressed dame wipes the sleep out of her eyes with her unbloody hand, and angrily gets to her feet, going over to Stubbs, snatching her shuriken from his hand, "It's mine, dammit!"

Still clutching her cheek she stalks back over to the chair and hikes her leg up on the chair, yanking her shorts up and opening the pouch, slipping the star back in. "I guess it came loose in the night, okay?" she spits, trying not to be embarrassed. She hisses sharply as her cut opens more every time she talks.

sweatdrop dame sighs, "I'm fine, okay? I..." she sighs again tiredly, "I'm just tired. I haven't been sleeping well." She pulls her hand away from her cheek, it is covered in blood and the front of her shirt isn't fairing much better. She is also suddenly acutely aware she isn't wearing a bra. stressed Dammit all to hell... "I wasn't attacked by anyone... sweatdrop other than myself... stressed I'm sorry to have alarmed anyone..."

She pleads silently with Flame for him to clear everyone out..."I really need to clean this up..." she spies the blood on her leg and pulls up the fabric of her shorts, stressed "Dammit, stare and that too..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:01 pm
-Stubbs is slightly taken aback by dames outburst, only to switch to annoyance very quickly. Tired of her rapid switching of gears, he throws his hands in the air and stalks out, yelling over his shoulder as he exits-

Come on Horne! mad She obviously doesn't take to kindness and genuine concern, unless it comes from Flame. rolleyes Ain't no need to see about her. stare I'm tired of this madness.

-shaking his head, Horne walks out the room, catching up with Stubbs and clapping him on the back. Sighing, he just looks at dame, then crosses to a shelf holding towels, grabbing a couple-

Does this happen often?  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:28 pm
((... stare stressed scream ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:30 pm
{{Wow. I take it Gaia pulled a "lose your wall o text that you spent a long a** time composing" move on you? I get that s**t al lot. stare }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:42 pm
((Yeah. stare The one time I don't actually copy it to spell check it. stressed THE ONE TIME! scream ))

dame sighs and flops down in the chair, burying a hand in her hair, "Now I'm going to have to apologize to your men." She runs her hand down her face, wincing slightly, "I was embarrassed by what happened and..." She trails off, sighing, "I know they were only concerned."

"I didn't mean to be so harsh," she sighs again and pulls her feet up into the chair, wrapping her arms around her knees and resting her head against them. "What?" she continues, "the sleep tremors and terrors? Not since I was a child. I guess the stress has gotten to me." dame reaches out and takes the towel he is holding out to her, pressing it against her cheek.

She sighs once more and pulls the towel away, to see how badly it is still bleeding. Grunting, she puts it back against her skin, "I'm don't usually toss so much, hence why I didn't think it would be dangerous to go to bed armed; I usually do so much. I guess tonight got the better of me."

dame looks down at her shirt, knowing it is ruined because of all the blood. stressed She purposefully fixates her gaze away from Flame and says in a quiet voice, "I am sorry I've been so much trouble."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:12 pm
-watching dame carefully, he listens, frowning at her talk of night tremors, terrors and her serious wounds-

Trouble? confused Pft, please. rolleyes These aren't the best of times, you know. stare Besides, shows me you just might be human and the opposite of your sister afterall. I don't think that b***h could bleed if you poured fifty-two gallons of blood down her throat. evil -sighs-That dry towel isn't doing a damn thing. I'll be right back.

-walks out of dames room with a couple of towels and down the hallway, going down the stairs and ringing the bell at the front desk. While waiting for the old man to come out, the Russians come back in and report that they couldn't find any trace of anyone lurking about, let alone attacking dame. He explained to them the situation and the men just looked between each other, then nodded and headed back to their posts/room. A few minutes later the old man comes out, asking what he could do for him. He asked if there was a first aid kit of sorts somewhere.

The manager walked off and came back with a large suitcase-like plastic container. The inn keeper said it had everything and was recently freshened and updated. Thanking him, he takes the container and heads back upstairs, stopping at the bathroom. He soaks the towels and wrings them out, keeping a little wetter than usual. Collecting everything, he heads back to dames room and has her to sit at one of the tables that has a lamp on it. Taking the shade off, he turns the light on and positions dame in the best possible spot-

Here.-hands her a wet towel-Hold this against your cheek, softly. That should help stop the bleeding until I can check it out.  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:36 pm
dame takes this time to strip out of her shirt, trying to get as little blood as possible on herself, put on a bra real quick, and throw on a different shirt. Before she does put on another shirt, she swiftly wipes up and scrubs at any blood on her chest, shoulders, and stomach.

She is just slipping on a different pair of shorts over her hips, having cleaned some of the blood off her leg, as he enters. dame blushes redface hoping he didn't catch a glimpse of her red and orange tiger stripes, and thanks God she had enough sense to face away from the door. Trying to hide her blush, she zips and buttons her shorts and does as he directs.

Sitting on the table cross-legged, dame takes the towel and gently dabs her cheek. She looks down intently at her legs and thanks him quietly, "Thank you. I can go clean it in the bathroom if it's any trouble..." She pauses and glances greedily at a damp towel, "Hey...mind if I use one of those to clean the blood off my leg while you look at my cheek?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:40 pm
*having been tucked away in a corner in the bathroom, she was hoping to catch dame on a midnight bathroom run. Instead, she caught a show of everyone running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Overhearing Stubbs, she smirks and sucks her teeth, wondering if dame was running for "Drama Queen of the Year" or something.

ust as she was about to exit the bathroom, Flame walked in, wetting some towels. Peering closer, she sees he has a large plastic container that looked to be holding bandages and such. When she heard dames door close faintly, she walked out of her hiding spot and down to the men's room. Without knocking, she walks in and takes a seat at the nearby table. Seeing the confused expression on Stubbs face and the wary one on Horne's, she smirks and crosses her legs*

So, what's wrong with little Miss damsel in distress now?

*Stubbs rolls his eyes and sucks his teeth*PFT! What the hell ain't wrong with that girl? rolleyes I don't know what rollercoaster she's been on lately, but I'll be glad when she gets off it. stare Maybe if she stops arming herself to the teeth as if the Awakening was coming, she wouldn't damn near kill herself in her sleep. stressed I swear, it's like-

*Horne cuts Stubbs off, putting his hand on his shoulder to quiet him* confused And just why do you care what's going on with her? I'm sure none of what Stubbs just told you has gained any sympathy. Just what are you up to? evil

*smiling, she knew she like Horne for a reason, outside of the obvious that is. So, damey dear likes to sleep with weapons? Well, that counts out sneaking into her room, unless I catch her deep in slumber. Hmm, just a little longer Ice. Just a little longer. Standing, she walks half the distance between her and the men, jutting a hip out and propping a hand on it*

All that information means nothing to me. I jsut wanted to know why the hell all the men were running around like idiots, but of course I should have known it had something to do with her. evil Although, it seems that our Stubbs here has learned his lesson, no? Well, let's hope so. You can get caught in that bitches web of lies and deceit if you want, just know that when I decide to let loose, she is not where you want to be. mad

*turning on her heel, she saunters out of their room, looking back and winking at Horne as he watched her. She didn't care if Stubbs saw, she didn't care if the Pope himself saw. She just didn't care. What was the point? Every time she cared, caring got her a** stomped in the ground. No more. Snickering, she unlocks her door and heads inside. Dame should be proud b/c she was going to become a very valuable lesson for others in the future: If you ******** with her, she collects your ******** head*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:45 pm
Flame Knightmaer
he turns the light on and positions dame in the best possible spot-

((-giggles- xd "Oh Flame!" eek rofl twisted ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:55 pm
{{DAMMIT DAME! scream Now you're drying up wet dreams!!! stressed }}

-taking one of the wet towels, he starts with her leg first(of course. twisted ), cleaning the dried blood off as best he can without reopening the wound. Taking the leg of her shorts and pushing it up as high as it can go, he picks the lamp up to see the cut better.

-handing dame another towel, he has her remove the one from her cheek so he can examine it. Opening the kit, he sees that it really was well stocked. It was damn near like having a mini hospital in there. A glimmer of concern flits across his face as he wonders how a man like that could have something so vast. Taking out antiseptic wipes and hand sanitizer, he cleans his hands really good before handling any of the cotton/gauze items. Taking out alcohol, antibiotic ointment, more wipes, gauze, tape, cottonballs and bandages, he soaks a few cottonballs in alcohol.

Telling her to hold still, he leans her head over so her cheek was sticking out to him. Lightly, he dabs the cut with the cottonball, wiping as gently as possible to make sure it's sanitized. Between wipes, he gently blows to cool the burning sensation of the alcohol. After thoroughly cleaning the cut, he uses a clean dry cottonball to apply a liberal amount of antibiotic ointment to it. He then places two squares of gauze over her cheek and has her to give him four pieces of tape to secure the gauze in place-

There, how does that feel? It's not pressing to tightly on the wound, is it? confused  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:08 am
dame smirks as she notices annoyance pass over his face when she asks about the towel. She holds the towel but doesn't have a chance to start wiping blood when he turns her head to start dressing her cheek. She suppresses shivers when he blows on the wound, not wanting to jar him.

By the time he is done, she is flushing beet red, she gazes at him a moment before working her mouth to see if the bandage is too tight. dame tentatively reaches up and touches it, "No, it feels fine." She moves her head around some more just to make sure and then smiles, winching slightly, "It's golden." xd

She looks down at her leg, sweatdrop "Ah heh..." dame clears her throat, "Looks like I didn't get very far... redface sweatdrop " Not that you mind... she thinks as she places her leg on top of the other one and slowly and almost sensually starts rubbing soft circles over the blood trail, cleaning it off.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:15 am
LAST NIGHT AS PSYZAPP AND OFFICER DOUGHERTY ARRIVE AT THE AIRPORT:

*As the Limo pulls into the Airport and onto the tarmac, she grins as she sees Officer Dougherty looking out the window in anticipation to see what is going on. She snickers a little at his curiosity and wonderment as the entire trip for him is probably going to be full of things he's never experienced before. The only thing "new" for her is going to really be him. She's been to New York plenty and she certainly knows her own Mother. This is an opportunity for her to share her world with him and show him a piece of her very few see. They pull up to the jet and the chauffeur gets out of the Limo to hold the door open for the two of them. She grins at the driver and slips him a huge tip as they walk over to the jet where the pilot, co-pilot and two steward's greet them.*

Good evening, Miss Psyzapp. It's good to see you again. *The pilot shakes her hand and motions his head briefly to the others as if to say "don't just stand there, go and get the luggage." The 3 men start to unload bags and stow them inside the cargo hold area of the jet.* I was thrilled to learn you'd be traveling again. Big Paulie was one of my better clients and I hated to think I would have lost the business since his unfortunate departure. *He smiles at the man Psyzapp has with her.*

*She grins at the pilot as she shakes his hand.* I would never dream of hiring a different pilot Ricardo. You know that. *She says coyly as she raises her eyebrow.* This is my…*she hesitates unsure of how to introduce Officer Dougherty so he pipes up and continues for her*… Officer William Dougherty. *Officer Dougherty extends his hand.* Officer Dougherty will be traveling with me to New York and you will be flying him back on Sunday. I will be continuing to San Francisco with my Mother on Monday.

*Visibly stunned when Psyzapp informs him her companion is an "Officer," the pilot shakes Dougherty's hand firmly as he gets a look at the police force badge he's forgotten to remove from his shirt.* Um…nice to meet you, Sir. Ric Rizzo is the name. I'll be your pilot for your journey. You can both board the jet and make yourselves comfortable. We will take off as soon as I can get clearance. *He steps out of the way and motions to the staircase to the doorway of the sleek airliner.*

Thank you Ricardo. *She grins at the Pilot and then at Officer Dougherty who is still looking around at the jet and watching the people make multiple trips to stow all the luggage. She takes his hand and leads him up the stairs to the entrance of the jet. Stopping briefly right at the entrance, she turns to him and kisses him.* I think you will really like this. wink *She winks at him to try and make him more comfortable and then takes him into the jet.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:18 am
LAST NIGHT DURING THE FLIGHT:

*As they enter the jet, Officer Dougherty is completely blown away at how luxurious the interior is. Very masculinely decorated with mahogany walls, plush carpeting, leather seats…it looks more like a living space than the interior of a plane. One of the stewards approaches them immediately with a glass of red wine for Psyzapp and a scotch for Officer Doughety. She takes the glass of wine and grins at the steward and Officer Dougherty takes his scotch and nods. He looks around and then at her. She grins as she sees the look on his face.* There is really only this main area here, a good sized bathroom over there and in the very back…*she points to a mahogany door in the very back of the plane*…is the bedroom. wink

*The steward returns after putting away his tray and clears his throught.* Tonights dinner will be Filet Minion accompanied by a cheese stuffed twice baked potato, caesar salad and steamed green beans. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your flight more comfortable. *He smiles at the two of them briefly and then heads to the front of the plane.*

*She grins at the steward as he leaves she takes Officer Dougherty by the hand, bringing him to the back of the plane to show him the rest of it. She opens the door to the bathroom so he can take a peek and then she opens the door to the bedroom. She takes him inside and lets him take a look around. Extremely spacious and sure enough it looks like a bedroom…not a plane. Built in dressers, a closet, plush bed, built in night stands, swing lamps with black lampshades on either side of the bed, flat screened TV suspended from the wall, etc. He turns to her with wide eyes and mouth agape, feeling a little bit out of his element.* Okay…this is incredible. sweatdrop *He takes a huge gulp of his scotch.*

*She puts down her wine on one of the dressers, goes to him and puts her arms around him.* Just relax my darling. We have about 4 to 6 hours here to just relax and have dinner. Just think of it as…a date. *He puts his drink down next to hers, puts his arms around her and looks down into her blue eyes.* I've never been on any date quite like this. But I'm glad to be here with you. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.*He smiles warmly at her and gently kisses her as he feels the curves of her hips.*

*Her heartbeat quickens as he touches her. She practically melts right there in his arms and she returns his kiss with more intensity. As the intimacy between them starts to grow, he releases her, goes over to the door, closes it and locks it. As he returns to her, he removes his jacket, loosens and removes his tie, throwing them onto a plush leather chair in the corner of the room. He takes her and pulls her in extremely tight as his hands roam the contours of her body. As she starts to unbutton his shirt as she kisses him, he starts to unclasp her skirt. The intercom sounds and the pilot speaks as they start to undress each other.* This is your pilot speaking. We have been given authorization to taxi the runway and will taking off as soon as we are cleared. Tonight's flight should be very smooth, with clear night skies all the way to New York. Please settle in an enjoy your flight.

*As the plane taxi's the runway and finally gets authorization to take off, Officer Dougherty and his Pietrina join the ranks of the "mile high club" during takeoff* wink heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:21 am
(( Now thats what I call entertainment. Would anyone argue that I could write a great series on us....? ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:54 am
(( rofl But ya'll weren't even a mile high yet! wink rofl ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games