Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:35 pm
"I..." Bomani said, hugging her back, almost completely speechless. He had no idea how he hadn't noticed, but now that he had...he felt like his life was falling into place. the weight of responsibility hovered over his shoulders as well. He was going to be a father, after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:37 pm
Chione laughed a little, not having heard or seen Bomani so surprised. "So, what do you think?" She asked, wanting to know his thoughts. For a moment she feared that maybe he felt he wasn't ready, but no matter what she was going to have their child, even if his mind changed about it.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:39 pm
Bomani smiled. "I think this is great!" he said sincerely. "I'm making my own life now...with my own job, a beautiful wife, and a child on the way, in my own home...this...life can't get any better." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:32 pm
Placing a hand on his cheek Chione was glad that he was happy. "Well then, now that you know, we're going to have to prepare for our baby over time." She said. In her head she already had ideas of what to get for their child, but then pushed them to the back of her head, knowing that they still had a good amount of time.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:00 pm
"There's room in our bedroom for me to make a crib for it." Bomani said with a bright smile, excited. He knew, however, there was still another six months or so until the child was born.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:13 pm
Chione then looked around there room. "That's true." She smiled. "And we can use the extra room for our child's bedroom when he or she grows older. Oh, but before that I have to prepare some clothes..." She muttered, absorbed in the thought of preparations for the baby. She then shook her head. "But, first, your day of relaxation." She said.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:18 pm
Bomani smiled, and kissed her on the cheek. This was going to be difficult for the both of them but he knew they could do it together.
"Right...I think the first thing I want to do is relax on the balcony." he said softly, smiling. He walked toward their bedroom and onto the balcony that nearly dominated the entire wall that faced the ocean. He sat down and stretched out on a long chair that was out there, with some rather soft cushions, and he motioned for her to join him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:20 pm
When he left her Chione quickly put on the loose dress she had planned to wear and followed him. Arriving by his side she took his hand. "This is so much better than the palace." She said regarding the view.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:26 pm
Bomani smiled, nodding in agreement. He moved over on the chair, which was wide enough for the two of them to sit (he had built it especially for that purpose, so that they could sit together and cuddle outside) and look out at the water together.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:30 pm
Chione took his offer, taking her place next to him on the chair and moving next to him. "Thank you so much, Bomani." She said softly, closing her eyes as she heard the sound of the shoreline come to life.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:34 pm
Bomani listened to the waves crashing against the beach, and the seagulls calling out. "I love this house..." he said softly. It was a little ways out from the city, so it was quiet and undisturbed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:34 pm
"Yes, this house is so convenient, so beautiful." Chione added, snuggling up next to him. "You did a good job in choosing the perfect place to settle down.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:36 pm
"Thank you." Bomani said with a smile. He turned over a little and smiled at her, resting his hand on her stomach and gently rubbing it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:40 pm
Chione giggled a little, watching him touch her stomach. "I wonder when I will feel our child move." She said. Even though she had heard that a child could kick in the womb, she thought that it would be the best thing in the world, to feel your child act inside before coming out into the world.

((Sorry for the absence; dinner time.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:41 pm
"When he is ready." Bomani said with a soft laugh. He smiled brightly at her. "I find this a miracle, almost...that we can create life." he said softly.

[s'okay. Nice avie, by the way ^^]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games