Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:04 am
(I am so lost... D=)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:29 pm
Iah looked at her as hate rose in him, they kept trying to stop him and it was pointless. He looked at him plainly. "I have to do it" he said as he took a defensive stance holding his sword rigidly.

Perverted Juicebox

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:03 pm
Muraki looked at him sqarely, "What has she done to cause you much greif?" he also took a stance.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:07 pm
As Kitzune sat watching them she suddenly appeared in tree just above them. She looked around confused and shocked at what just happened. "How did I do this?"  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:16 pm
I glanced up at her, "Becareful Kitzune!" I then focus back on him.
(I'm sort of lost too, all I know is that Muraki & Iah might start fighting soon!)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:23 pm
Kitunze looked down. She was stunned that she was at the place when she saw it in her mind. So she jumped down right next to Muraki. "Don't worry Muraki. I know I can handle him this time."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:24 pm
(alright... where is everyone then..?)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:26 pm
(dont worry i know whats going on. rui is at the castle, scarelet is hiding in a cave, iah,murkai ,n kitzune all together in the woods and ventura is walking around somewhere)  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:33 pm
Muraki nodded to her, "Alright, if you say so....." he then sized him up.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:33 pm
(mmmkay... thanks)

Ross sat in the dining room of the castle barracks. He held a cup of hot coffee between his hands, as he stared straight ahead of him. The news that Scarlet was dead had travelled quickly, now when ever someone tried to talk to him, he couldn't find it in himself to answer.

Gold Marra

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:37 pm
Kitzune smirked as she glared at Iah, but for some reason she didn't want to fight him. She felt like he knew something about family insignia on her arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:39 pm
"Ah god im going to die of guilt! Everyone thinks im dead but im not...." Scarlet paced back and forth trying to calm herself.

Yeah well we had to do it so suck it up and accept it. Fara sighed and also tryed to calm her.

Rui sat with his father explaining more of it. They were both devistated and didn't know what else to say.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:51 pm
Finally Ross moved. He'd been thinking about Scarlet's death, something about it didn't feel right. She was in her demon form, meaning that only a heavenly blade would have killed her. She was run through with the heavenly blade. But she was also run through with her own, demonic blade. That blade would have countered the effect of the heavenly one. Ross stood up, leaving the hardly touched coffee on the barrackes dining table and left. He walked for ages, thinking what could have happened to Scarlet's ashes after they were blown away.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:01 pm
"Yeah i know i know...but i swear i might kill myself," She sighed and let herself fall into the underground lake.

If you kill yourself then all of this would have been for nothing. The world would become unbalanced again... Fara said as she jumped out of the water taking over this time.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:21 pm
Memories of his and Scarlet's hideouts ran through his mind. There was only one place he could think of. A cave that Scarlet always disappeared to. The only problem was finding it. Scarlet had never entrusted to him where it was and he had never pressured her to tell him. He knew Kraga wouldn't know, because he was always there with Ross, when Scarlet went to the cave.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games