Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:35 pm
-Shocked with herself, yet enjoying every moment of it, she flicks her wand about and watches as different articles are hurled at the slowly fading shadow. Against all logical thoughts in her head, she giggles joyfully.-  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:50 am
*as he turned on his heel with his gaze following the black shadow with steely intent, his initial stumble toppled him towards the floor as his cloak got trapped under his heel, the patronus faded at once into a swirling mist and disappeared*

"No!"

*as his lips uttered a whispered incantation and a blinding white sphere flew from his wand and spun toward the black shape, his chin connected with the stone floor and his world went black*

Invictus_88

The Devils Niece

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:13 pm
"There can be only one way to stop this..." With that she begins a heavy incantation and then screams at the top of her lungs: "COME TO ME OH MOTHER, COME!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:28 pm
-Drops wand and rushes to tend to the unconsious Francis.-  

Angilwingz

The Devils Niece

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:27 pm
With a blast of white light a beautiful creature appeared. Her name was Celeste (heavenly one) and she was the ruler of a great realm...The Realm of the Elven People. The beautiful woman turned to face the shadow and her eyes narrowed dangerously. "We meet again, oh wondrous brother...I see you are spreading chaos as usual. But was it not our agreement that my daughter nor any mortal of any sort would be put into danger?" her voice was rich and creamy and floated like a fluffy cloud through the air. A much different voice answered "Sister, these are not your affairs to meddle wi-" "They include my daughter...that gives me every right to 'meddle' " The other voice became course and anger seeped through the words: "YOU HAVE MEDDLED ONCE TO OFTEN SISTER! ONCE I AM DONE WITH YOU I SHALL DEAL WITH YOUR DAUGHTER AND THEN...AND THEN I SHALL DESTROY ANYTHING I PLEASE!" With that a bolt of orange lightening came down and shocked the heavenly one. They were officially locked in battle, but the heavenly one had an advantage..."Daughter! Mapmaker! Chaos-bringer! Come to me and help me fight! Together we can defeat him!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:10 pm
"Francis wake up! Oh please wake up!"  

Angilwingz

Damned to the beginning

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:07 pm
: biggrin iving under her table she begins to realize that she has the worst timing in the world.:: Of all the times I decide to try and catch up it had to be now. ::Sighing in frustration, she tries to avoid parts of the ceiling from falling on her looking up suddenly she dives out from the table just as a large chunk of it lands on the table and copmletely destroys it.:: Well this day could have gone better. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:42 am
*Open's the door to the Library* Whoa, I think I came in at a bad time *looking around as chunks of ceiling are falling everywhere, he notice's one of his fellow house-mates* Inwe over here *he shouts* I think we need to get out of here!  

Oropher Valandil

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:59 pm
*sensing a warm arm cradling his head, his thoughts register little more than fury and passion, and yet..and yet he couldn't move, or see, or think, or..anything.. and yet still he tried, or would if he could. He yearned.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:01 pm
::She notices the door open and hears a familiar voice calling to her. She previously seen Angil try to open the door before for a brief moment but could have sworn it wouldn't budge for her. Whispering to herself...:: Maybe it only opens from the outside?....::Shouting over to her friend she notices the door close swiftly behind him.::HEY!!! GET OU...t , well that didn't work to well.  

Damned to the beginning

The Devils Niece

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:31 pm
A huge battle raged inside the library...bolts of lightening and sadust were everywhere and people's horrified screams filled Samantha's head...The battle had been raging for hours now, but finally a statement was made: "Brother...we both know that we are as strong as the other. No matter how hard we try no one shall ever be the victor of this battle." The shadow seemed to hesitate and in that one tiny stretch of time...an explosion wracked the library...and hit the shadow straight on.
The effect was collosole. The shadow writhed and screamed until finally it retreated down to the fiery, mangled hell from which it had emerged...It was then that The Heavenly One took charge. With a wave of her hand the ceiling repaired, the tables, the bookshelves...everything returned to its usual place. She then turned expectantly to Samantha. "Mother..." "No, my daughter. Give me the bottle." "But-" "Give me the bottle." It was handed over, but to Samantha's emmense surprise...a different one took it's place. In letters written in a faint scrawl read: The Essence of Love. She looked up to thank her mother...but in the time that she had been reading the bottle...The Heavenly One must have disappeared. For there was not a sign of her to be seen in the library. At that moment, with utter exhaustion written across her face, Samantha layed down and fell in to a deep, deep sleep as must have Francis and Angil as well...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:46 pm
*walks into library and senses the tense atmosphere all around. mutters* Umm...I'll hide in the bookshelves. *quickly walks to the back to find anything and everything on the history of Quidditch and how the game evolved*  

Cid_the_Stampede

Damned to the beginning

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:11 pm
::Not quite sure of what just happened she closed her eyes for what seemed like hours and opened them to realize that everything was back to normal.Thinking maybe that it was all just a dream and realizing how silly she was to think that all that could happen she lets it go from her mind and leaves to go to her dormitory.::Well that was some dream.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:05 pm
She could sense things around her, but she couldn't see. She had fallen into a deep sleep, right there on the floor. It was a strange sleep, because she still knew what was going on, and yet she could't move. As if her senses had failed her. It must have been the same sleep Francis had fallen into, and the one that the demon girl was now slipping into.  

Angilwingz

Damned to the beginning

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:13 pm
::She casually walks into the library with books stacked in her arms and walks over to an empty table and sets the books down glad to be rid of the weight.:: *Sigh* So much to study for, so little time....  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games