Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:37 pm

HAYATO

I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

So...Izo had a sense of humor that the star could relate to very well.
Hayato nodded knowingly at the chairman's comment.
To Hayato, Narcissus was less than a dog, though he would never admit such to anyone else, not even Narcissus. One could draw more flies with honey, after all.
"Heh...no worries, Izo. I'll see too it that the little princess gets fatted up on plenty of cream." he added to the jest, smiling at the chairman.
"Glad to do business with you...again." Hayato smirked. "I'll be sure to follow your instructions once I get my reward, so you don't have to worry. As for the "package" you need to drop off...I'll head to the abandoned club near the bad end of town after the party. You know the one...first place you ever saw me play."
The singer's eyes darted from Matsumoto back across the room, where he regarded Naoko and Ryuukaze coldly.
"You sure I can't play with the little red-eyed pup for a while tonight? You could always drop him off with your other package." he licked his pale lips as though he were staring down a rare steak and hadn't eaten for days. He knew he was pushing his luck, but it was worth a try.

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:08 am

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The Pre-Event

"So true. I'm sure Narcissus will be barking till the sun rises because he didn't get his way." The man said with a lower voice while carefully looking at Hayato. He almost laughed at the thought of Naricissus barking like a little dog but refrained as another thought teased his mind.

"But aren't those types of women the most fun?" he responded with a wink and a smile. Oh he had his fare share of action in his day and sometimes Hayato's thoughts...well they reminded him of his own youth. Not completely, but a certain reflection. Needless to say, they only got along to a degree...mostly when they greased each others palms. Beneficial as long as they didn't bite each others fingers in the process.

He leaned in so his words were a bit more discreet and not easily overheard, "Oh yeah...sounded like a soap opera. Man, couldn't even get a moment's piece on the can. You know...feed her a Twinkie some times." he couldn't help but throw in that at the end but he needed some humor tonight to get back into the swing of things.

"Ah...sou ka. Wakarimasu." he finished the glass and then wiped his lips with the tiny napkin stuck to the bottom of the glass. "It's a deal...but...only after the Charity Event and...well you know he has to work afterwards too. So keep that in mind."

"I should have a package to deliver to you. Where do you want me to drop it off?" he asked as he set the glass down on the table. "Play with it for awhile but don't give it your ID. Might want to return it at some point..."

"Mm...I'm sure you will." The edge of Izo's lip tugged a small smile as he watched the crowds occasionally nodding to the passerbys.

"That's good to hear. Because we both want to stay in this business for a good long time." he answered with a light gaze as he refocused on Ohayou's entourage in the distance. "Yeah, I know the place."

With the last comment Izo chuckled, "You wish...but it wouldn't be in Smash's best interest. So don't push it. Shou would throw a fit if one of his members didn't show for work. And I ain't willing to disrupt the Moneymaker's performance. Plus, I'd like to see you shine at this event as well. I know you perform better when you're hungry."

He smirked as he watched Hayato. Oh he knew that the man's appetites were just swelling up inside of him but dragging it out just a little would make Hayato savor it for a lot longer in the end. Either way, Izo couldn't afford to let Hayato play and risk the event. He'd have to think of what to do when Shou's group went on tour. However, he'd figure that out on the way. "Just past the time with the new toy I'm sending. And remember, you've studio time too, Hayato-kun. You've plenty to keep you busy in and out of...bed."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:03 pm

HAYATO

User Image

"Awww...how sad for me..." Haytato contorted his face into a mock pout, then burst out laughing.
Calming himself, he looked at Izo again.
"I promise I won't spend too much time playing, Izo. Though you know my appetite can be...insatiable, to say the least. I'll do my best performance ever, so far, and then I'll happily claim my prize. Until then, I'll thoroughly enjoy my welcome back gift. I can't wait to see what...or who...it is." he whispered, taking Matsumoto's hand and shaking it, making it appear as though they had just been discussing business this whole time.
"Matter of fact, I'm so excited now that I think I'll go pick up a few things and head on over to the Christmas tree to wait for Santa." the star winked over his shoulder as he began to walk away and toward the exit.
Before he left, though, he decided for just a little more fun.
Standing stock still in front of the bar, while Ryuukaze had his back turned, he made sure to make eye contact with Naoko.
Oh, how his little lady's smile faded. Always so beautiful. She looked rather like a rabbit looking down into a pot of boiling water that it was destined to be tossed into, alive and screaming.
Silently, he made the sign language for "I love you", blew a kiss, and walked right out the door, leaving his trembling princess alone for the evening.

I bet she's gonna miss me so... he mused to himself as his car was brought around.

I continue dancing upon
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:55 pm

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

The Pre-Event

He saw the gun....he ran...and ran...This wasn't something he had every experienced in his life! His heart raced a mile a minute as his mind flashed with options. If only he could make it to the police at the other end of the block! But this...was not meant to be.

Izzy while in good shape had nothing on the men that pursued him. Nothing on the limo that followed not far behind. By the time they had cornered him in an alley, he had very little choice in the matter. As he backed into the corner, he couldn't take flight...so it was time to fight.

It didn't take long...even when the manager fought back. Because one versus three thugs...isn't any contest. And soon he was pinned...and not long afterwards gagged and tied then hauled into the back of the limo.

He had no idea who would have done this to him. What enemies could he have made?! His eyes were covered with a blindfold but it wasn't well placed since his glasses were still intact. He could barely make out the world around him and the figures in the car.

Taking in everything that he could, and trying to memorize the turns on the road, he hoped that Koyasu-san...would call the police!

But soon they had arrived at a darker part of town, where the lights flickered and buzzed in and out. Izzy could barely make out the area but then by the smell he realized this was inner old Tokyo. A more seedy and ill natured part of the city.

When the car stopped, hand grabbed him roughly and he was hauled out then dragged within a dark building...

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:36 pm

HAYATO

User Image

Hayato had gone back to his rented loft and picked up a few things he had bought since he had gotten out of the hospital. Originally, most of this had been intended for Naoko only, but, if he were going to pull this off the way Izo had advised, he would have to put a lot of this to use. Gathering everythign he needed, he slipped back out and to his car, driving straight to the delivery spot, where he got out of the car and let himself in, turning on a single dim spotlight in the center of the abandoned building.
Gathering his long raven hair, he put it in a tight braid and tied it up, letting it hang down his back for convenience, only two long strands of bangs left framing his finely sculpted face. Changing clothes, the vocalist slipped on a tight, long sleeved black shirt and a pair of tight leather pants, the kind that made him feel...particularly animalistic.
For a finishing touch, the pale star slid on a black vinyl mask that obscured his forehead, eyes, and nose. It was done almost in a Victorian style, with a twist of sadistic fetishism in its design.
Handcuffs, check. Ropes, check. Gag, check. Whips, check.
He didn't know if he would use any of these, but it never hurt to be prepared. He had even brought along a baseball bat for good measure....
Quietly, patiently, he waited, crouched under the light like a predator who was so very close to capturing a delicious meal.

Then there was the sound of a car...and the sound of a minor struggle as Matsumoto's "hired help" brought him his "dinner".

"Well, well...." he mused softly. "What have we here? Such a finely dressed piece of meat."
Standing, Hayato paced back and forth, walking around the blindfolded manager, grinning widely.
Looking to the thugs, he ordered, "Strip him down...and burn his clothes. Those threads are far too nice for a little tart like this."

Ah yes...it had been far too long since he had been able to have such fun. It would certainly be good practice for when he wooed Naoko.
Tonight was going to be a long night...he'd have to be sure to pick up an extra energy drink on the way in to work in the morning...but oh...it would be worth it.

I continue dancing upon
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was a hand...
In his hand...
And for a moment, it didn't quite register with Narcissus that Chiyou had clasped onto his hand and was following him around like a little lost puppy.
As much as he wanted to turn around and tell the kid to '******** off' and stop acting like a baby... there was something in that hand-hold... something was that so much deeper.
Chiyou was scared for Izzy.
And he had a right to be.
After all... Akihiko wasn't exactly the picture of calm anymore.

So, once the two caught up with Aki and Hiroki once more, Narcissus came to an abrupt halt before the two men and wrenched his hand out of Chiyou's grasp.
"Ojisan... we've got a problem. Does this restaurant have any private dining rooms?" the musician asked, an hint of panic in his blue eyes.

Seeing this sudden change in his grandson, the chairman knew that something really was wrong.
After all... Akihiko never worried.
Unless it were dire.
Hell, even disowning the young man hadn't panicked him like this.

Well no... it had... but Aki didn't exactly know that.

"The third floor isn't being used. We can talk there." Koyasu Aki spoke, picking up his glass of champagne and leading the way.
Of course, he expected Hiroki to follow as well.

Once seated comfortably, the chairman turned his eyes onto the musician, full expecting something about Izzy's apartment complex on fire.
What he heard however...

Pacing back and forth in front of the table, obviously annoyed, Akihiko was trying to figure out how to word this.
"I have reason to believe... that Izzy Lucky is dead, or..." his blue eyes flickered over to Chiyou. "worse..."
Before anyone could say anything however, Narcissus pushed forward.
"I called him and he was telling me that a limo was waiting for him outside the complex. However, the fire was too big a coincidence with me so I told him to come back to the party... but then there was screaming and gun shots and then... well..." he produced the still connected cell phone from his pocket.
"There's only static." the musical prodigy spoke as he set the phone down on the table. "But the phone was never turned off, meaning it's still in the cab that Izzy was in. Only... there's no Lucky."

Of course, at this juncture, he really didn't want to go into detail on why this was happening.
Instead... he simply pointed out the suspect.

"I think the refusal by myself, to join SMASH... angered Matsumoto." blue eyes narrowed slightly. "He was also missing, supposedly in the restroom, when Izzy's apartment caught on fire. No doubt putting in a few calls. He did threaten me... but I thought it just to be at me. Not at my manager. After all... Izzy didn't make the decision for me. I made it."

Sighing slightly, Aki said nothing. Instead, he glanced toward Hiroki.
How would the man take this turn in events?
Well... of course if Asato couldn't handle it, then the chairman would gladly step in but...

Matsumoto had always been trouble.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:54 pm

God those eyes...
Boring into his soul... squirming around and gutting him one inch at a time... turning his insides to liquid and his blood cold.
Naoko never wanted to see those eyes again.
NAKO however, still felt himself entranced by them.
The musician held feelings for Hayato, but the reasonable rational man... was scared shitless.
Too much pain...
Too much torment and humiliation...
Too many days of being left with the dread that it could be your very last breath in that moment...

"R... Ryu-kun..." amber eyes focused on the musician before him, blocking out the sadistic gaze of Hayato. Naoko struggled to replace the mask upon his face, his emotions hidden as he addressed his akuma. "How come both you and Shou-san keep saying that I'm "arm candy"?" he asked, ordering an organic strawberry daiquiri. "I mean, I get that you both think I look fantastic. But honestly, next to the two of you, I'm just a cross dresser with some make up on." the blond teased before sipping the drink.

Conversation... he needed it now.
He had to get his mind off those cold hallow sadistic eyes...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Chiyou

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

Chiyou felt somehow colder when Akihiko let go of his hand. He didn't like it, found it almost unbearable, even. Still, it couldn't be helped, not right now. Silently, he followed the group up to the third floor, keeping himself as close to the younger Koyasu as he could. Once there, he settled into a chair, listening, watching, trying his best to think....just what could he do, just what would happen now?
"I have reason to believe... that Izzy Lucky is dead, or...worse..." those words, and the look that Narcissus gave him...it was all too much.
The boy didn't make a noise, didn't even change his blank expression...he just sat there with two streams of tears dripping down his cheeks.
Looking toward the elder Koyasu, the boy spoke.
"What he says is true. I witnessed Matsumoto threaten Akihiko."
That was all he had to say. For now.
Looking over to Narcissus, he said not a word, but the look on his face was so anguished, so desperate, and so afraid that it would break the heart of the devil himself.

...............is my drug----------}

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Mmm?" Ryu turned around, a straw in his mouth from the pina colada he had just ordered. He couldn't help but smile at Naoko's question. It was so cute.
"Heh...you never give yourself any credit, do you?" he asked, leaning toward the pianist. "You're far better looking than I think you realize. Not to mention, your external beauty is only brightened by the beauty that's right in here, and in here." the violinist tapped Naoko's chest, then head. It was Naoko's heart and mind that were his most attractive features, after all. Even if that gorgeous mind was tarnished with so many terrible things...it was still something amazing.
"You know we just tease about you being "arm candy" though. You mean far more to us...both Shou and myself, though in different ways, I would hope." Ryu smiled, picking on Naoko.
"Wouldn't want to have to fight him for ya." he teased.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Naoko laughed softly, "No more fights over me, ne?" he asked with a smile, sipping his drink. "And here I thought things were complicated when Kai was in the picture. Yare yare. But seriously..." his smile softened as amber eyes kept their focus on Ryu. "Shou's really nice and everything... but he isn't you. I'm not in love with Shou. Well... MAYBE his music... and his clothes... but not really him. He's attractive and charismatic... but he doesn't understand. God, I really don't want him to ever have to understand either." the blond remarked, thinking over the chaos that would cause.
"The two of us fighting last week was bad enough... I don't need to let Shou know that there's a sociopath stalking me."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Ryuukaze
User Image

"No worries, no worries!" Ryuukaze laughed, slurping his drink right up.
"There won't be any fighting, or any more weirdness. I'm still amazed that you haven't left me for Shou, though. Understanding or not. He seems more your type, really. Not that I'm not happy, or anything. I mean, I'd be devastated. Really." he rambled on like an idiot.
"Anyway...stop worrying so much. I told you, everything is going to be just fine. Don't make me have to dance with you again." the violinist shook his finger in a mock-threat.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:54 pm

"But I wasn't dancing. You were carrying me." the blond teased before shaking his head and looking toward the bar as he watched the bartender make drinks.
"So... why do you think he's my type?" Naoko asked suddenly. "I mean..." he fiddled with his straw as he spoke, swirling the contents of the daiquiri. "You're both gorgeous. You can both sing beautifully. You're both talented." amber eyes focused on Ryu suddenly. "Where's the difference there? What makes him better than you, ne?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:56 pm

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The Pre-Event

Hiroki had been just about to walk off to find other opportunities for Ohayou when Koyasu-kun and Chiyou-kun had hurried to meet them. When the question was asked and Hiroki saw the look on Koyasu-kun's face, he thought better of making any other remarks and followed Koyasu-sama's lead. Following them up to the 3rd floor and managing to grab another glass of champagne from a waiter on the way. He had a feeling that whatever, Koyasu-kun had to tell them would give him all the reason to want a drink...a very stiff one.

Thus, he remained silent in his chair as Koyasu-kun revealed his thoughts. At first, Hiroki thought that Koyasu-kun had gone of the deep end but by the time he had revealed all the pieces, his stiff fingers covered his pale lips in thought...a very worried thought.

Hiroki stared with cool eyes at Koyasu-kun hiding the complex emotions within; realizing that the young man was a fool in more ways than one. Hiroki had been by Aki long enough that he knew how not to play Matsumoto-san. You didn't fight Fire with Fire...not with Matsumoto-san. It only got the man ugly because Matsumoto-san didn't like to lose. Just as much as Koyasu-kun.

"Mastsumoto-san is a very conniving individual. If he is involved, he has already prepared a few layers of alibis that will all vouch for him. And if you used your usual methods, Koyasu-kun, then you probably added fuel to an already hot flame. Matsumoto-san doesn't go after what he considers strengths but what he thinks are your...weaknesses. We've had to learn how to deal with him in business, and the best tact is usually to remain cool...never raise your voice or bait him so his anger never rises. If he can't fuel the flame, you press with intelligent calm...strength. He'll back off or support you, if you play your cards right."

Then he paused, and looked into his glass dreading, "But none of that helps, Izzy Lucky right now. Koyasu-sama, I can go back to Ohayou and pull out my research on Matsumoto. Maybe we can figure out from there where he might take Izzy Lucky. But...I doubt that by the time we do that, it will have spared Izzy Lucky...if he is still...alive." That didn't set well with Hiroki. He gripped his glass wanting to scream at Koyasu-kun for being such an IDIOT.

Closing his eyes he took a breath then a drink, " There is a possibility that this isn't Matsumoto-san.We should call the police and maybe they can find some clues. Put pressure on Matsumoto-san ourselves? Matsumoto-san isn't perfect. I don't think Matsumoto will negotiate but the other thing we can do, is hit Matsumoto-san where he is the weakest....in his wallet. Koyasu-sama, what are your thoughts? I know you wish for me to put my foot forward on Ohayou's issues, but this one...I think is serious enough as it involves a man's life." He glanced up at Aki and hoped the man would have insight having dealt with Matsumoto-san more personally than himself.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:04 pm

Ryuukaze
User Image

"Dancing, carrying...same difference..." he chuckled.
When he heard Naoko's question, though, his eyes widened. He hadn't been expecting that, of all things.
"Well, I....I..." Ryu was actually without an answer, standing there with his mouth agape, trying to figure out what it was exactly that would make Shou so much more suitable for Naoko.
Try as he might to think of something, he couldn't find an honest reason why Shou was any more fit than he was.
"Ok...so...I don't know. I guess I'm no better than you when it comes to putting myself down..." he stuck out his tongue, then licked the last of his drink from the sides of the glass, totally unrefined, but still adorable to watch.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Placing his hands on the table, Akihiko stared directly into Hiroki's eyes. "I spoke my mind on the subject. I wasn't going to hold back to spare some old geezer his pride. You both," his gaze flicked to his grandfather. "know me well enough to know that. Matsumoto was an idiot to even THINK I would betray this company in the long run."

"Idiot or not, Akihiko," the chairman spoke calmly. "You've angered an unstable man... with many connections." sighing, Aki thought over things for a long moment, before turning his attention to Hiroki. "We don't pressure him. After all, that will only make matters worse for Lucky-san. We appeal to Matsumoto's wallet."
With a scheming look in his eyes, the old man focused directly on his grandson. "You're going to put out a joint album with Shou-san. You're under our jurisdiction again via Hiroki's earlier statments, so I'm ordering you to do this. All of the proceeds... will go directly to SMASH Studios, in exchange for the safe return of Izzy Lucky."

Blue eyes suddenly smoldered as Narcissus turned away and paced for a long moment.
"Fine." he eventually whispered, looking back to his grandfather and Hiroki. "We can get the paperwork drawn up and signed asap and as soon as the concert is over, I'll spend some time at SMASH working on the album."

"You'll spend time there before the concert, Akihiko." Koyasu Aki replied firmly. "If Matsumoto sees that you're committed... then he will be more inclined to return Izzy to us. After all... the profits from a joint album by two of music's greatest stars... well... they'll be through the roof."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games