Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Camp Neko Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, but it will need some work
  We will just have to see how it goes...
View Results

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:54 pm
"good... just another day on this camp, but with demons and a mall... i just hope they come soon, that emi girl seemed... tense, with this whole situation, and as soon as we are donew i can rest"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:08 pm
Emi hid herself emotions were strong and it only made her feel worse and more powerless. Her eyes had a redish glow to them. One thing she wanted to keep sercert her demon relitive she was part demon as well as part human she as most dog nekos settled to be more human like but when extreme emotions got involved the demon could be released  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

kaeden423

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:09 pm
"Oh s**t! EMI!" Kaeden looked about the room in a panic. "CRAP! she can't be left alone." He ran out of the room and searched for her. "EMI?! Where are you Emi?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:10 pm
"i saw her on the 2nd floor"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:54 pm
Emi sat against the wall "im going to lose my mind ive never seen this much emotion my demon side is going to show i just know it"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:53 pm
"Emi!?" He jumped down a floor. "Emi, its Keaden, where are you?"  

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:33 pm
Seh steped into veiw "yes?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:46 pm
"Oh Emi there you are..." He said as he slowed down. "You worry me when you run off by yourself... are you alright?"  

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:46 pm
"define ok...there's something i need to tell you" She looks down not wanting to meet his eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:54 pm
"Sure Emi, what is it?" He walks over to her and puts his hands on her shoulders  

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:58 pm
She takes a deep breath "im part demon... its not very strong but when i have extreme stress it comes out only goes back when i feel extreme happiness.... i was scared to tell you because i was worriied you would try and kill me if you knew" She stayed looking down at her bare feet holding her stomach he was worried and that hurt  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:19 pm
"Oh...Emi..." He didn't really know what to say. "I could never hurt you! And besides how could I do that to you when i share a similar problem, i have a demon inside as well." He pulled her into a hug. "I would never hurt you"  

kaeden423

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:29 pm
Amu and kember were standing on the roof. amu looked down from the roof to the ground "long drop" she said evil. kember looked at her "dont you dare". amu grabed hold of kember nad jumped off making it look like they were going in on a nose dive. kember was scared to death and screaming but AMu was smiling and laughing  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff