Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:40 pm
Axsatnaisa
vivacious_red
Axsatnaisa
*walks into the kitchen*
Hi...... I a-am Anastasia.... I-I-I'm the new House Elf...... C-c-could s-someone sh-show m-m-me arround?

((OOC: Welcome to the guild Anastasia! My name is Calliope. I'm afraid that one of our rules here is to post in your house color (even though your posts are quite pretty). The colors for house elves are the default color, or purple. (If you want to try being a bit different you can use varying shades of purple, I usually like to refer to this post to pick a different shade). I know this guild can be kind of confusing from the start, but the best place to begin is the Entrance Hall. It's a lot of reading but it will give you a good idea of how we operate and will help you to take advantage of everything we have to offer.))

Ok, thank you!

Anytime! wink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:43 pm
"I love making pies! Especially pumpkin!"  

Axsatnaisa

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:58 pm
"Parendon hasn't made pies in so long...Parendon's old master hated pie!" Parendon said, as he started to bring the ingrediants over to the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:45 pm
"I wouldn't have thought it possible!"
*starts rolling out the crust*  

Axsatnaisa

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:17 pm
Parendon started on another crust. "Parendon didn't think so until Parendon's old old master died and Parendon's old master took Parendon in!" Parendon explained as he made more dough.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:28 pm
User Image

Amelia watched the house elves, roll their dough, and making pies... she felt a little out of place and want to make pies since she loves to cook, but realized she needed to head to class," Hey Parendon it was nice meeting you, but i have to head to class, i will be sure to come visit you guys again sometime soon," Amelia smiled and all the house elves and waved before she left the kitchens

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:51 am
"Good bye, Amelia!! Parendon hopes to see you soon!!" Parendon waved to his new friend as she left for class.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:50 am
*starts opening the pumpkins*
"I was........ Given clothes by my old master..... Madam said I did not punish myself enough......"
*looks down at her hands*
"That is when I thought 'Hogwarts'! I knew master Dumbledore would accept a bad elf."
*looks up and smiles*  

Axsatnaisa

Loki_Cook

1,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:52 am
"H-hello". Loki said wide eyed as she carefully held out her hand to shake back. Turning quickly she began to help roll out the dough for the pies, keeping a close eye on her new ...dare she say it? Friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:50 am
"Parendon's master was always kind to him. Yes yes he was! Parendon was given clothes by master when master felt as if Parendon was not meant for master. So Parendon went to Hogwarts!!" Parendon explained finishing the dough for the crust and started on another one.  

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image

Amelia walks in the kitchen and spots her elf friend Parendon, hey how have you been? Are you cooking anything new today? She takes a seat on a stool i hope you don't mind me sitting i have been running for hours, good exercise....
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:57 pm
Beatrice walked in, unsure of how she would be treated on her very first day stepping into the kitchen as a house elf. Looking around, she mumbled, "Erm, hi. Um, my name's um, Beatrice, and I'm new.... so can someone show me around?

ll The Slytherin Queen ll

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:20 pm
"Parendon has learned how to make many many things! Yes yes he has!!" Parendon squeaked up to Amelia as she sat down.

"Parendon does not mind! Sit!" He ran over to the nearby fridge and pulled out a bottle of Butterbeer and handed it to Amelia.

"Oh!! New friend!!" He ran over to the entrance and greeted Beatrice by shaking her hand vigorlously.

"Welcome! Welcome! Parendon is I!" He squeaked happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:18 pm
Overwhelmed by this more than enthusiastic welcome, Beatrice began to explain herself.

"My master was not a nice fellow. Oh no, no, no, he was not. He says to me, he says, 'You must do more punishments! I needs 5 more grains of sugar in my tea!' And th-then he hands Trissy a s-scarf that m-master never weared..." Her eyes began to tear up. Looking at her wet hands after wiping her eyes, she continues. "But then, i remembers Hogwarts! And how another houselves who used to works for Master cames here! And Dumbledore let any house elf work!" Her big eyes lit up. "I know how to work, oh yes, oh yes! Please! Let me!" She takes a roller from Parendon and help to roll out a pie crust.

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:10 pm
Pies are my specialty! But Trissy is also good at others foods, like casseroles! Oh yes, oh yes! Trissy is good at making a casseroles!

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games