Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White-Kitsune1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:12 pm
name: Hitomi
personality: she loves makeing music (playing piano, and a voice of an angel), she loves to cook, loves t oeat anything sweet.
looks:User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:13 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: right *laughs*
(ok see ya)

"Lets go in." She walks into the hospital holding his hand.

Torio: ok *follows* i think its room 294

"Lets go then." she runs to the elevator and presses the call button.

Torio: i hope its not too serious of an injury...

She gets out of the elevator and looks for the room.

Torio: *Follows close behind*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:26 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

She finds it and opens the door to find Yuni crying beside the bed that sakura is in.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:02 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

She finds it and opens the door to find Yuni crying beside the bed that sakura is in.

Torio: Sakura!!!! Yuni!!!! *he looks at the bandages covering both of them*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

White-Kitsune1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:54 pm
*hitomi walks in* what happened?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:46 am
white-kitsune1
*hitomi walks in* what happened?

Torio: the appartment building that me and my two cousins were living in burnt down and Sakura and Yuni were still in the building *sniff*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:45 pm
Shun goes to Yoru's dorm and knocks on the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:06 pm
blessedheart

she walks to the door in her PJ's, slippers and rabbit teddy, she opens it, and then jumps back surprised
"S-Shun!...Um Hi" she steps back to let him in, "sorry about the PJ's i was taking a nap"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:08 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she walks to the door in her PJ's, slippers and rabbit teddy, she opens it, and then jumps back surprised
"S-Shun!...Um Hi" she steps back to let him in, "sorry about the PJ's i was taking a nap"

"Its okay. they look nice." Shun stated as he smiled and stepped in. "Sorry I bothered your nap." He said, apologizing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:10 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Its okay. they look nice." Shun stated as he smiled and stepped in. "Sorry I bothered your nap." He said, apologizing.

she blushes rosy pink
"t-thanks, and your no bother, its always nice to see you" she says shutting the door  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:11 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she blushes rosy pink
"t-thanks, and your no bother, its always nice to see you" she says shutting the door

"So how was your nap?" Shun asked, sitting on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:15 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she blushes rosy pink

she giggles, "its was very refreshing thank you" she puts her rabbit on the couch next to him and goes to the bath room to fix her hair "how've you been Shun?" she calls from the next room  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:19 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she blushes rosy pink

she giggles, "its was very refreshing thank you" she puts her rabbit on the couch next to him and goes to the bath room to fix her hair "how've you been Shun?" she calls from the next room

"Goo. Was just walking around and decided to visit you." Shun yelled back as he fiddled with the rabbit.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:23 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she blushes rosy pink

"Goo. Was just walking around and decided to visit you." Shun yelled back as he fiddled with the rabbit.

she comes out, hair now back to normal and chuckles at Shun playing with the bunny "thats momo by the way, never new you had a soft spot for small furry things"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:26 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she blushes rosy pink

she comes out, hair now back to normal and chuckles at Shun playing with the bunny "thats momo by the way, never new you had a soft spot for small furry things"

Shun looks at her and smiles. "You'd be surprise. I'm also a softie when someone pets my ears. Kiki does it all the time just to see my reaction."  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games