Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Water Park RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:39 pm
ODST Rex
Rez:*head pops out of water again*
Keiji:Well.....what did you guys do then
(IM BACK,HAD TO SHOWER THEN EAT)

Marissa: hiya rez  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:40 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:What if they're.......*blushes thinking of what they're doing underwater*

Sakura : *blushes* t-thats not possible they need air for t-that

Keiji:Y-yeah but......i know Rez and he can hold his breath for more than an hour

Sakura :................................ *runs over to the pool and shouts* Rez touch my sister and ill beat the hell out of you!!!!!!!!

Rez:*head pops out of water* what,im not touching her......who gave you that idea
Keiji:W-well,knowing you,you probably would touch her
Rez:But im not.......*dives back in*
(GTG)

Ran : *Pops out of water blushing* hes not really its just .........................
Sakura : well atleast nothing happened
(ok bye)

Rez:*head pops out of water*
Keiji:Well.....what did you guys do underwater  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Random Flower XD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:40 pm
Marissa becareful, if u get hurt ur sister is gonna be mad -.- y is she staying in the tour bus anyway  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:41 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
Rez:*head pops out of water again*
Keiji:Well.....what did you guys do then
(IM BACK,HAD TO SHOWER THEN EAT)

Marissa: hiya rez

Rez:*ears twitch* yo  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:42 pm
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
Marissa becareful, if u get hurt ur sister is gonna be mad -.- y is she staying in the tour bus anyway

Marissa: mkay, idk y she never tells me anything anymore, shes probably in her room drawing or watching tv or something or freaking out about singing a duet with that dude i forgot his name, but i know she never did the b4  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:43 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE

Marissa: mkay, idk y she never tells me anything anymore, shes probably in her room drawing or watching tv or something or freaking out about singing a duet with that dude i forgot his name, but i know she never did the b4

oh.. well ok -goes under water-  

Random Flower XD

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:44 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:Y-yeah but......i know Rez and he can hold his breath for more than an hour

Sakura :................................ *runs over to the pool and shouts* Rez touch my sister and ill beat the hell out of you!!!!!!!!

Rez:*head pops out of water* what,im not touching her......who gave you that idea
(GTG)

Ran : *Pops out of water blushing* hes not really its just .........................
(ok bye)

Ran : um well Rez asked me if anybody ever played with my ears and since *in a low voice* their mostly my weak spot and it would be my first time so i hid under water
Sakura : so your saying he was just chasing you
Ran :yes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:46 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

(GTG)

(ok bye)

Ran : um well Rez asked me if anybody ever played with my ears and since *in a low voice* their mostly my weak spot and it would be my first time so i hid under water

Rez:*scratches head blushing*
Keiji:......*looks at Rez* W-well,d-did you get her *blushing a little*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Random Flower XD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:46 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
X_CrystalJade_X
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE

Marissa: hm i hope shes ok alone in the tour bus... whos gonna be the 6 other rooms anyway

hmmm nya idk, we have to listen to 6 other ppl sing or play an instrument and if they are good we can give them a spot, ima drag selena out here
-walks over to tour bus-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:48 pm
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
X_CrystalJade_X
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
X_CrystalJade_X
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE

Marissa: hm i hope shes ok alone in the tour bus... whos gonna be the 6 other rooms anyway

hmmm nya idk, we have to listen to 6 other ppl sing or play an instrument and if they are good we can give them a spot, ima drag selena out here
-walks over to tour bus-

Selena: -ears twitch twice- nya shes after me -gets in closet and hides-
Marissa: i can sense shes hiding  

iixAmuto

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:48 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

(GTG)

(ok bye)

Rez:*scratches head blushing*
Keiji:......*looks at Rez* W-well,d-did you get her *blushing a little*

Ran : a-almost if sakura-chan didnt make him go up
Sakura : woops!sorry Rez  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:49 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
X_CrystalJade_X
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
X_CrystalJade_X
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE

-walks over to tour bus-

Well i will get her out of there some how, -walks over to tour bus and goes into selena's room- i know ur in here -opens closet- there u are -drags out of tour bus-  

Random Flower XD

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:50 pm
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
X_CrystalJade_X
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
X_CrystalJade_X
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE

-walks over to tour bus-

Well i will get her out of there some how, -walks over to tour bus and goes into selena's room- i know ur in here -opens closet- there u are -drags out of tour bus-

Selena: NO NO WAIT -holds onto bus- PLZ DONT MAKE ME! IM BUSY DX
-drops onto ground and holds on to bus tires- DONT MAKE ME GO WAAAH gonk  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games