Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:58 pm

Caleb looked to her. Unsure what to do, he simply followed her into the odd device.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:04 pm

Jin, Patchouli and Loki burst into the room, Jin in a state of shock.
"No, no, no..."
Jin wailed.
"It took a decade to make you, you b***h!"
[[Yes, he's cursing out a machine.]]
He began to kick it.
"Ungrateful piece of--"
A screen lit up.
'AUTHORIZATION VERIFIED.'
"NO!"
'Currently building three subjects. Subject one: female god. Subject two: female god. Subject three: female demon.'
"What is going on?!"
Loki laughed.
"Well, I guess you won't be having yourself as a head of my empire."
He laughed, and left.
Jin ran out of the room, very upset, and Patchouli ran after him, boltlocking the door.
"But sir! I'll lock the door so they can't escape! they'll starve. That's good, right?"
There was silence, and Moé peered out from the husk [via a crack in it].
"They're gone, Sir."

Miss Lovely Rita

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:42 pm

[[just since I'm here by myself.]]
Moé crept out, watching the machine with much interest.
Three human-sized capsule protruded from the slots, and a capsule showed the shoulders-up and knees-down of each subject.
The charts showed a small, colorless skeleton image showing the body type; not face or hair type.
The first capsule's chart showed a small woman who was halfway-decomposing, but still able and alive, due to a horrid birth defect.
[[Like the myth.]]
The second was shown to be a young, willowy, woman, with very long hair.
The third was a fox demon whose hair required a lot of keratin.
A series of miniature machines began to form all three skeletons, the first being slightly sickly, the second being of regular strength, and the third being slightly big-boned, with large hips.
The flesh processor went on next, and the entire capsules were covered.
After a few minutes, all three women were created, and sensors were creating their hair. A series of hair colors appeared on each monitor before confirming. The first one was grayish black, the second one was honeywheat blonde, and the third showed a deep winered color.
Then, each girl's eyes opened, and the first one was given blue eyes, while the second had golden brown, and the third had golden yellow.
The capsules opened, and all three of them were covered in brown dresses; an added feature to the program.
The women were obviously confused as they stepped out of the capsules, but the third was especially confused.

The Moé-lookalike looked different, as she had fox ears and tail like Reynard. When Moé pulled them away form the machine as it imploded and collapsed upon itself, she was shrieking in some unknown, foreign language.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:01 pm

Caleb tilted his head slightly to the right. He did not understand how these women formed out of nothing.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:10 pm

Moé saw the third woman trying to bite the other two.
"Gijinka, stop--"
Gijinka snapped her head to look at Moé, and then ran over, syaing the same thing over and over again.
The pure-looking blonde woman, raised her hand.
"She's asking about her son."
Moé opened up a portal, and then pushed Gijinka inside of it.
"Jormungandr, take her to my father Reynard."

With that solved, Moé turned to the first tow women, who she had intended to bring back in the first place.
"Hel, original founder and namesake of Hel. Iðunn, goddess of rejuvenation and the golden apples."
Moé told them about what happened.
"So, we would appreciate it if you, Hel, would take back your throne after the possible defeat; and for Iðunn to return Loki back to his senses."
Iðunn easily agreed; she was interested in the better of mankind. Hel hesitated, though, and wanted to compromise.
"Well," Hel said, "can I be reconciled with my brothers?"
"Of course," Moé said.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:24 pm

Caleb eyes traveled back between the odd woman, and his student. He, of course, did not even think of uttering a word.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:27 pm

The two women followed Moé as she opened a portal.
"Now, Sir, these next two... I-I'm too scared t-to do them..."
She handed him a list with the two names: SET and FENRIR.
"I'm sure you're more brave than me, so I'm sure you can do it. I need to get these two ladies properly adjusted, as well."
She opened up a portal for him, and a portal for her and the women.
"I told Jormungandr everything, he'll take you where you need to go. Bye, Sir!"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:33 pm

"...What?" Caleb questioned. Though now he noticed he was already on the back of the mint green serpent. He looked down at the two itemed list.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:37 pm

Jormungandr seemed to shiver.
Beware my brother, as he is on my father's side, and killed God with his jaws.
When they reached the portal, the area was a dark section of what seemed to be Hell.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:43 pm

....I will try to take caution...I will make no promises.
Caleb looked around, a chilling feeling going down his neck.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:47 pm

There was the distant sound of growling, and a ridiculously huge pair of gold eyes opened in the darkness. Its voice was what you'd expect form a canine trying to make words from its voicebox.
"Who...?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:49 pm

".....I was going to ask the same question." Caleb replied, planting his feet on the ground. "....Give me your name, and I shall give yourself mine."

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:52 pm

The wolf laughed.
"I am Fenrir, the hell-hound. My father is the great sorceror Loki, and my brother is the Midgard Serpent. What have you come to ask of me, stupid human?"
[[You can tell how this is going to be difficult.]]
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:58 pm

"....I demand of your services." Caleb replied, staring into the darkness.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:59 pm

Fenrir's head jutted out of the darkness sideways, his jaws on either side of Caleb threateningly.
"What gives you the right to ask of me?"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games