Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contest Arena (Guild Events)
October Pokemon Tournament! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you here about the low fat Pokemon?
Caterpie!!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
... ???
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Butterfree, not Caterpie!!
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Butterfree. Caterpie. What's the difference?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's funny if you tell it ----
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Where is everybody!?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haha, I love Team Rocket. ^_^
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:10 am
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Yea... I said he won Pokemon Orienteering but, as far as I know, hasn't won any PokeRinger...s. So, did he win one? o.0 I would like to see that episode ^ ^. But, I know that he loses on Saturday. I read the episode guide on Serebii...

I guess I don't understand what you're talking about sweatdrop

Edit: Ok, I see. The first Pokeringer contest is in episode 356: That's Just Swellow. James makes it to the last round and faces off again Ash with Dustox. James is winning, and the Tailow evolves into Swellow and Wing Attacks the ring onto the goal, winning. James cries; it's all so unfair crying . Then they try to steal things, so it's ok! ^ ^ Not really... I didn't realize that there have only been two Pokeringer episodes (including this Sat's.)

Yeah, I got confused. Well, Ash wins and beats Paul. Ironically by Staravia evolving into Staraptor and learning close combat to beat Paul's Honchkrow. Isn't that original...

OMG, no way!! Sounds awesome!!!

User Image Stupid As...h.

surprised
I thought you knew! Sorry if I ruined it for you. I am sorry... sweatdrop

Ahaha, no, I didn't know, but I dont care XD. It's fine! I was just kidding... god, these writers are just getting worse...

I had a feeling you were being sarcastic. AND Metagross can't use lock-on either...

It didn't use lock-on, it just calculated XD.... though, lock on seems like something that Metagross should be able to use.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:47 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

surprised

Ahaha, no, I didn't know, but I dont care XD. It's fine! I was just kidding... god, these writers are just getting worse...

I had a feeling you were being sarcastic. AND Metagross can't use lock-on either...

It didn't use lock-on, it just calculated XD.... though, lock on seems like something that Metagross should be able to use.

It does, doesn't it...
Hmm...
So smart, but it can't lock-on...  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:53 pm
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

surprised

It does, doesn't it...
Hmm...

Maybe it can, but it's banned from using it in competitive play because that would mess with the metagame XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:56 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

It does, doesn't it...
Hmm...

Maybe it can, but it's banned from using it in competitive play because that would mess with the metagame XD

Idk...
I wonder which Pokemon TR will obtain for their party next...

They should get a Dugtrio!...
Nah, they've had problems with those in the past...  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:16 am
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

It does, doesn't it...
Hmm...

Idk...

I don't! Gaining a new Pokemon would mean getting rid of one of the Pokemon they already have!! I don't want them to get rid of any of them crying .
lol, Dig Those Diglett! is one of my favorite episodes! Everyone's Pokemon wouldnt listen, except for Team Rocket's! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:38 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

It does, doesn't it...
Hmm...

Idk...

I don't! Gaining a new Pokemon would mean getting rid of one of the Pokemon they already have!! I don't want them to get rid of any of them crying .
lol, Dig Those Diglett! is one of my favorite episodes! Everyone's Pokemon wouldnt listen, except for Team Rocket's! whee

What will happen though...
In the anime, James had a poison cloud (Weezing, which I thought was a great escape Pokemon if they used it right). But now there is a theme on snakes. Will it continue if they make a new region...I wonder...  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:19 pm
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

It does, doesn't it...
Hmm...

Idk...

In the anime, James had a poison cloud (Weezing, which I thought was a great escape Pokemon if they used it right). But now there is a theme on snakes. Will it continue if they make a new region...I wonder...

I don't really see a pattern in their Pokemon this time 0.o. James has always had a penchant for grass Pokemon, even with Wheezing, and Jessie has always had a thing for snakes XD. The bug thing is new... I think, the next Pokemon to join their team will probably be a dark or a ghost...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:54 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

Idk...

I don't really see a pattern in their Pokemon this time 0.o. James has always had a penchant for grass Pokemon, even with Wheezing, and Jessie has always had a thing for snakes XD. The bug thing is new... I think, the next Pokemon to join their team will probably be a dark or a ghost...

I guess for Jessie? hmm...
A ghost/dark doesn't seen right for James...Maybe Jessie...
Hm. Do you think it will be next generation or this generation? They still have a long time this gen, but idk...  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:08 am
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

Idk...

Hm. Do you think it will be next generation or this generation? They still have a long time this gen, but idk...

I dunno if there will be a next generation. I read somewhere that the creators of the game said that this is the last generation, but I'm not sure if that's true. If it is, the anime might do another Johto run-through like they did with Kanto and the Frontier Brains... though I didnt watch any of that season, so I don't really know what I'm talking about on that front. Otherwise, the anime may be coming to an end. That is, of course, as long as the writers don't go off and do something stupid like create their own Pokemon in order to keep the series running.

Though, that's only IF Game Freak decides not to do a 5th generation, which would be a risky move since any new Pokemon game sells extremely well. Though, they have started to make spin offs more often...

lol, so back on topic, hopefully the Pokemon they have now will be around for a while! Maybe the next generation will have an evolve for Carnivine or Seviper o.0 Still, I really hate that Jessie and James seem to have joined Ash in giving away Pokemon for no reason. I miss Cacnea... And Dustox being released to start a family? Wtf? The Butterfree episode was amazing, I'm mad they ripped it off.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:03 am
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

I dunno if there will be a next generation. I read somewhere that the creators of the game said that this is the last generation, but I'm not sure if that's true. If it is, the anime might do another Johto run-through like they did with Kanto and the Frontier Brains... though I didnt watch any of that season, so I don't really know what I'm talking about on that front. Otherwise, the anime may be coming to an end. That is, of course, as long as the writers don't go off and do something stupid like create their own Pokemon in order to keep the series running.

Though, that's only IF Game Freak decides not to do a 5th generation, which would be a risky move since any new Pokemon game sells extremely well. Though, they have started to make spin offs more often...

lol, so back on topic, hopefully the Pokemon they have now will be around for a while! Maybe the next generation will have an evolve for Carnivine or Seviper o.0 Still, I really hate that Jessie and James seem to have joined Ash in giving away Pokemon for no reason. I miss Cacnea... And Dustox being released to start a family? Wtf? The Butterfree episode was amazing, I'm mad they ripped it off.

Yeah, that is a pretty big and noticeable ripoff...

Edit:

I think these Pokemon need evolved forms.

Pinsir (hmm...sounds interesting...)
Dunsparce
Wobbafet (it would be funny to see)
Maybe Mawile...depends...hard to say how to make it look more decent...
Carnivine and Seviper...idk...you can't really make them look much better...

I know if I pulled my game out I could find more, but I'd like these to evolve.  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:40 am
Yep. James lost in the most retarded way possible...

HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!?!?!?!

He just waited for wind and tried to predict weather currents and it the wind did the opposite of what he wanted and the kids Skiploom (not special at all, btw) just went for the ring and put it on the goal easily...

Arg...
We sort-of had to expect this...but Jessie and Meowth just watched.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:47 am
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

Yeah, that is a pretty big and noticeable ripoff...

Edit:

I think these Pokemon need evolved forms.

Pinsir (hmm...sounds interesting...)
Dunsparce
Wobbafet (it would be funny to see)
Maybe Mawile...depends...hard to say how to make it look more decent...
Carnivine and Seviper...idk...you can't really make them look much better...

I know if I pulled my game out I could find more, but I'd like these to evolve.

jynx, shedenja, ninjask, snorlax, pachirisu, kangaskhan could use some too.

duo of the wildfire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Yanma024

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:03 pm
I disagree at shedinja and ninjask.

Stantler, Luvdisc, and chatot could use one.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:27 pm
I disagree with Snorlax...it would seriously be obese... sweatdrop

No Pachirisu either. That would be too weird. A super-squirrel? It is too cute anyways. An evolved form would ruin it...

And I forgot Skarmory and Delibird...  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:02 am
OH god no!! A Skarmory evolve would be seriously broken!!!

I would seriously love to see a Delibird or Dunsparse evolution, and Kangaskan is loooong overdue for a "baby" form. I mean, come on! It's right there in it's pouch! How difficult would it be to make it official??

I really want Mawhile to evolve... it's so cute, but it's stats are horrendous. whee  
Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff