Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:15 pm

Crystalstar tried to hold back a yawn, but failed. "I just wish Foxclaw (their father) was around." She sighed and walked over to her nest, "Thank you, Bearclaw." She said before falling asleep.

~Dream~

Crystalstar purred as she touched her nose with her mate. "I miss you..."

"As do I," He whispered. "I love you and my kits."

Crystalstar curled up beside him, "I hope they can meet you before they join you. Will you visit them?" The gray tom nodded, but remained silent. "What?"

Foxclaw shook his head, "I will tell you when our kits are apprentices." Crystalstar looked her mate in his eyes before nodding and laying her head down.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:14 am

frostkit yawned"i was bored...and i was with sagefire"

athena321
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:28 am

Risingkit stopped, mid-bite, and looked over to Gracekit and Frostkit. He slid down his mother's neck and ran over, tripping a bit at each step, and his eyes as wide and glowing like the moon. "You went out of camp?!" He chirped, curiosity and excitement coming off of him in waves.

Whitekit walked up next to his brother slowly, slightly curious to by how the she-kit had managed to escape camp.

Goldenrain sighed, smiling as she watched her kits bound over to the other kits. Seeing the opportunity to rest, she closed her eyes and dozed into a good sleep.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:46 am

Beaeclaw flicked her tail, "That's not a good thing, Risingkit." she was watching them while Crystalstar slept. "There are many dangrous things out there."

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:36 am

"well i was safe"frostkit said
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Risingkit tilted his head to the side, "If it's so dangerous, then why do the warriors go out there? How would we get food if we didn't go out there? Or water? Or making sure none of the other Clans are on their way to camp? Or crossing the border?" He looked up at Bearclaw with big, pleading eyes as he questioned her.

Whitekit spoke up finally, "Well I-woul-dn't want to g-go out th-there if it's d-dang-erous-s." Though the kit was not stuttering because of the cold, he had a long coat to keep him warm for that. No, he was stuttering because that was the way he was.

ch3shire_c4t

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Graykit grinned and jumped over to the kits. "You see. Warriors are big and strong! But even they get scared. They have to watch their back at every moment. Just waiting...waiting until..."

Silverkit jumped in front of the tiny kits from behind, scaring them.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:57 am

Risingkit jumped, letting out a small squeak. His fur began to feel hot with embarrassment, but then narrowed his eyes with determination. "I'm not scared of anything!" He insisted, his tail high in the air with pride. His green eyes feel on the entrance to the nursery. He and his brother have not yet been able to go out yet, but he always pictured what it would be like. Turning back to Graykit and Silverkit. "I'm going out there, like a big strong warrior." He meowed, puffing out his chest.

Whitekit didn't jump at all, he barely had any reflexes at all. But his eyes did widen a bit. Whitekit was a bit of a...Well a...Boring kit. He let out a small sneeze, sniffling a bit. "B-but br-other-r, mom-ma would-n't l-ike-e th-at." He complained, giving out a small hiccup when he finished speaking.

ch3shire_c4t

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:50 am

Bearclaw nodded to Graykit. "That's perfect;y right. Warriors know how to handle situations that you might meet,"
"Oh no you don't!" Bearclaw looked sternly at Risingkit. "Just the cold could be enough! You'll get so much time... just later." she added softly.

Dapplekit beckoned Risingkit over with her tail. "I've been devsing a plan!"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:28 pm

frostkit went outside and waited for sagefire

athena321
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Risingkit pouted as he stared up at Bearclaw for a moment, and continued to pout as he walked over to Dapplekit. "A plan!" He squeaked quietly, his eyes glowing and a broad grin across his tiny face. "What sort of plan?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Silverkit and Graykit giggled as they walked back over to their mother to sleep. Littlekit and Gracekit were already fast asleep. They curled up and quickly fell asleep.

Littlekit walked through a snowy forest, guessing it was SnowClan by the scent. A strange scent came and a cat appeared. His fur was gray and shinned like the stars. "Hello, Littlekit."

"Who are you?" Littlekit said, curious.

"I am Foxclaw, your father." The gray tom mewed.

Littlekit's eyes grew wide, "Aren't you dead?"

His father nodded, "Unfortunately...but I can still visit you in your dreams. I just wanted you to know that even though I am dead I will still be with you." Littlekit purred and walked over to Foxclaw and touched his nose. "I want to be warrior just like you." They continued to talk and get to know each other.

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Ghosthole

Sparkly Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:55 pm

Raggedkit, the youngest kit in the nursery opened his eyes. It was snowy but of course it was always snowy in SnowClan. He heard the other kits whispering but decided it was none of his concern and went on looking at the snow.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:56 am

"An escape plan!" Her eyes gleamed. She nodded to the back, "There's a hole back there- but here's the catch- it's really hard to fit through! We need someone already outside to pull a kit through. I was thinking while Berclaw is busy with the other kits, one of us quickly slips out- two of us would be too noticable. While one slips out, the other quickly squeezes through the hole, and the one already out would pull them out. Does that sound good?"

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:12 pm

cloudlyeyes looked at sagefire"i cannot make this decision for you, but follow your heart" and he went away. sagefire woke up."what was that suppose to mean and walked back to camp
Winterclaw looked around and saw frostkit outside the nursery."hello there frostkit...what are you doing"he asked
frostkit looked up and saw winterclaw"nothing,just waiting for sagefire"
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games