Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:07 pm
Scarclaw looked back up at Patchstar. She sighed, then got up after finishing her mouse. Blackstorm followed, biting his lower lip.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:07 am
Hedgehog908
Oakenpelt was looking around for Cindermoon. HE spotted Eagleheart. "Eagleheat have you seen Cindermoon?" Eagleheart lowered her head. "I'm sorry Oakenpelt but she left." Oakenpelt felt his blood go cold. "what do you mean left?" "last I saw of her she was heading towards Woodclan." Oakenpelt hissed. "well she should have let me come with her!" Oakenpelt turned and rushed into the forest, heading towards the Woodclan border.
(sry for useing ur character Eagleheart!)

(its s'alright, i use urs a bunch too)
"No Oakenpelt!" She yelled. She muttered "Mouse-brain" and pelted after him, No one would know him in Woodclan, he just a warrior. I know the deputy and I knew the old leader... so I should be fine, but he could get hurt. Oh no, Cindermoon... -star... its Cinderstar now, would kill me if Oakenpelt was hurt. Eagleheart's thoughts were racing through her head, as she ran through the forest.  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:14 am
"Alright Wishsong. Lets go to Patchstar and get Lightkit ready to become an aprrentice. I'll do your test, just to show you that i am ready to become a mentor, and i know that you will be here to help me guide Lightkit though his training." Leafpetal said to Wishsong as they were walking over to Patchstar.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:47 am
Lightkit licked Leafpetal's face and mewed,
"Thank you for letting me be your apprentice!"  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:20 pm
"Your welcome Lightkit," Leafpetal said. "But we have to go and ask Patchstar first, ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:31 pm
"Yes, Lightkit can be a medi--ROWANPAW WHAT?!?!?!" Patchstar yowled. "He LEFT? what about MoonClan? wha--why..eh? Is this because Cindermoon, i mean star, left?"  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:13 pm
(('yes light kit can be a medi-- ROWANPAW WHAT?!?!?!' < lawl mrgreen ))
Eagleheart was sulking back to camp, after failing to find Oakenpelt. ((< EPIC FAILURE!!!)) She just pushed through the enterance when she heard, "ROWANPAW WHAT?!?!?!" She was suddenly nervous and pelted to the middle of the clearing as Patchstar had just finished her question.
((waiting for answers mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:21 pm
Scarclaw walked over to Patchstar, then sat about a fox-length away from them. "I suggest we wait..." she whispered to Blackstorm, who sat next to Scarclaw.  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:55 pm
^^
(o.o)
(|||) (|||)

*MEOW* I'm a kitty  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:28 pm
(hhehehehehehe.. . . )
Cherrywhisker nodded, "yes.. . . I'm sorry Patchstar it's all my fault, I should have made him lision to me. . . .no I shouldn't have been so hard on him. . . but I don't think it was CIndermoon's fault. . . .at first i think he just didn't like clan life, he-he told me he wanted to leave. . . . and i didn't take him seriously enough. . ." Cherrywhisker lowered her head. "you can punish me if you want. . . .exsile me I don't care, i just don't deserve to be a mentor ever again. . . "  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Lightkit yowled with triumph and his den mates ran up to congratulate him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:15 am
Leafpetal left Lightkit to celebrate with his friends. She walked over to Cherrywhisker. "Its alright. Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure he didn't leave because of you," Leafpetal said to Cherrywhisker. Then she turned to Patchstar. "I'm sure he'll come back. But until then, all we really can do is wait." Leafpetal looked up to the sky and said, "Starclan will watch over him and us. They will make sure he is ok."

((I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much wisdom. xp No, its just faith))  

Feathertail14

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:50 am
(lol nice)
Cherrywhisker put her tail on Leafpetals shoulder. "I understand your hope, but there really isn't any left for me. Rowanpaws gone. . .and he will remain gone until he decides to come back."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:52 pm
"And I am sure that he will return soon, safe and sound." Leafpetal said to Cherrywisker. "Don't worry yourself to much." Then she left Cherrywisker to go to Wishsong. "When do you think Patchstar will make Lightpaw my apprentice? I can't wait until I am a mentor!"  

Feathertail14

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:25 pm
i bet you cant!  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games