Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:35 pm
"w.well Rosalie ambushed us on the way back here , she apparently did something to mimicry ..she took control of him " She winced as she pulled part of her shirt collar away to show her wound "He almost killed me but I was able to distract her and injure her, but she impaled him with roses."

She smiled at mimicry " The duchess I suppose could.."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:58 am
Rabbit smiled. "Good company, I suppose." He whispered, making sure Dormy was tucked in and comfortable before walking towards the gate.
Tick shook her head, pulling Hatter down into a kiss. "Shush." Was all she said before wrapping her arms around his neck. The White Knight stood. "Kiss later, Beatrix." He said, motioning towards Nana and Jasper. "We'll be left behind."
Caterpillar sighed. "Don't worry, Indya. I'll heal you both...first, I have to wait for the others. It would appear everyone was injured." Clairice frowned. "Everyone? That's...terrible." She whispered, hugging her Caterpillar plush close.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:02 am

"I don't want my arm back!" Jasper yelled, struggling. "It's what I deserve! The Caterpillar can replace it all he wants, I'll just bite the bloody thing off!" Jasper paused then, closing his eyes and focusing on evening out his breathing. He could feel his skin rippling with the urge to transform, but he knew if that happened, he'd be healed.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:19 am
"Oh come now, don't embarrass me," Marchy said with a blush. "You're just healing nicely is all."
~~~
"Oh, yeah," said the Hatter, blushing as he stood up and helped Tick to her feet. "We should stick close to them now...."
~~~
"You didn't listen to a damn thing I said, did you?" Nana yelled back, still pulling him along. "You got me what I wanted, so don't punish yourself for it!"

Rosalie's last words still rang in her head: "Dearest Firestorm, what a magnificent monster you have become." She let out another angry scream and quickened her pace even further, so Jasper practically had to run to stay on his feet. He was going to get his arm back, whether he wanted it or not. She wouldn't let him destroy himself on her account; that would make her even more of a monster.

'Change, Jasper,' she thought furiously. 'Just heal already!'

((DUDE!!! EPIC!!! JASPER GOT ME RAVING GOGGLES!!!! heart EEEEEE!!!))

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:13 pm
Jasper stopped, staring down at the fleshy injury. "Nana, why are you doing this?"
He'd managed to calm himself down, but now, he just felt...empty.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:28 pm
Rabbit shook his head. "Don't be so modesty, Marchy. Without you or Dormy, I'd have probably given up awhile ago." Suddenly, he gasped. "Marchy, it's snowing." Sticking his hand out from underneath his blanket, he watched a snowflake fall into his palm and melt. "They're beautiful." Rabbit watched as the snow began to fall faster, still light, but enough to begin to cover the ground.
Tick handed the dagger to The White Knight, who was already upon his horse and galloped after Nana and Jasper, though still far enough away to give them enough privacy. Tick wrapped the reigns around her free hand, holding her other out to The Hatter. "I think I'd like to walk..." She said. Looking up, she noticed the snow as well. "Hope it sticks." "Of course it will." The White Knight said. "Besides, it'll give me the opportunity to test my latest invention." Tick rolled her eyes at that.

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:28 pm
Indya noddded , cuddling against mimicry. her bleeding had lessened so she was no longer in danger. However it still hurt her to move her arm and she winced as she held it out to catch the snow. "Mimicry look at all this snow"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:41 pm
Mimicry stuck his tongue out, catching a flake and grinned. "Yess it's wuvly." He said, still trying to catch flakes. Caterpillar watched them, rolling his eyes.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:18 pm
((lol, there's a lot of eye-rolling going on here...))

"Latest invention?" the Hatter repeated, grinning quizzically at Tick-Tock as he took her hand. "Sounds interesting.... now I'm curious."
~~~
Marchy looked up in elated disbelief. "It's actually snowing!" he said, and let out a ringing laugh. "It hasn't snowed in forever!" He danced around in circles, giddy like a child on Christmas morning, and at one point grabbed both Rabbit's hands and spun him around, sending his blanket flying off into a fresh snowbank. "This is so lovely, I can't believe it!"
~~~
The question made Nana stop short, and she abruptly let go of his wrist, but she didn't turn to face him.

"I don't know," she said quietly, standing motionless and staring straight ahead as the snow fell onto her head and shoulders. "It's... it's what Rosalie said. Right before she died. I keep hearing it, and I don't think it will go away."

Finally she turned to look at him-- just her head; her feet remained planted in the snow. She couldn't bear to take a step toward him. "I really am a monster."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:22 pm
She giggled and stuck her tounge out ,trying to catch a snowflake on it . Then she looked at mimicry "let's make snowpeople mimicry " even though they were injured she wanted to do it. She figured it might lighten the mood  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:35 pm
The White Knight turned around. "Yes, you're correct! My invention, it's fingerless mittens. They keep your hands warm while giving you enough friction to pick up the snow!" Tick sighed, lacing her fingers with Hatters. "Genius, isn't he?" She said, though it was rather sarcastic.
Rabbit giggled, allowing himself to spin along with Marchy. "Snow, snow, snow!" He said in a sing-song voice, before losing his footing and falling over, into the snow, but still he giggled.
Mimicry nodded, falling back and pressing himself into the snow. Clairice watched them, giggling before joining in. "Shouldn't you hate the snow, Indya?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:42 pm
Jasper shook his head. "Nana...If you're a monster, what does that make me?" His head shifted to that of a Jabberwockies and he snapped at her, not actually meaning any harm, but just to prove a point. Then, he shifted his head back. "We're all monsters, don't take it personally."  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:17 pm
She shivered a bit " not really, I think it's more pretty . she laughed as she tumbled into the snow and began to move, making a snow angel.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:25 pm
"Brilliant!" cried the Hatter, his grin getting bigger by the second as he quickly tucked his free, fingerless-gloved hand into his pocket. "Never would've thought of it myself!"
~~~
"Whoa!" Marchy laughed, watching Rabbit fall. He dropped back into the snow as well and shivered in delight. "This is so wonderful!"
~~~
Nana didn't flinch a bit, but she did finally turn all the way around. "It's different." Strangely enough, she almost smiled as she said, "Jasper, you're a beast, remember? I'm just a monster. Maybe we've all got a bit of monster in us, but I've brought too much of mine out. I spent so much time trying to get my vengeance that I became as bad as Rosalie."

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:08 pm
The White Knight nodded. "Yes, yes! And there's more where that came from." Tick giggled, looking over at Hatter. "See?" He watched Nana and Jasper, wondering whether he should try and lighten the mood or leave it alone.
Rabbit laughed, sitting up slightly. "Yes, it is wonderful. Just about the greatest wonderful day Wonderland has ever had." Smiling, he looked off to the side slightly, face burning red. "Espeically since you're here."
Mimicry inconspicuously made himself a snowball and chucked it at Indya, laughing and rolling away from her. "What now?"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games