Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:16 pm

Kitsune Muggy

"Are you crazy or something. With the strength we have we can't even defeat that one guy. How do you expect us to fix this?", shouted Nicholas.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:33 pm

ultimatemk

Serafina remained quiet. She really wanted to help.

Kitsune Muggy

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Kitsune Muggy

"If you really want to help this town then you must train harder and get a mega level digimon. Also you must be able to defeat the guy who can create ice out from nowhere.", said Nicholas.
((ooc: I'm still waiting for my DNA art))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Chris Shadowheart
The Gamblator

Marcus chuckled lightly. He could tell from the boy's tone that something was different and that he wouldn't have too much to worry about. Standing back to his feet, he would press on the button that would release Chris from his glass-like cage. He's step back, falling to Luka and Reiji for support. "Welcome to the club, brothers of chaos." He would look at Sho and then at Chris. "Heh... we'll begin your training at dawn. Get some rest... you'll need it."

Luka and Reiji looked at the tired tamer wondering if it was alright for them to be so trusting of the recent recruits. They looked at him and then at eat other with slight confusion.

"Man, this ceremony stuff ain't no joke... I'm beat." His voice would drag off as if he were on the verge of passing out. "Urik... Kuro... Take these two to the new recruits room."

It would seem as if Marcus had completely disregarded all the action that had taken place, leaving the two battle ready dark tamers confused as well. Urik would look up at Flymon and point his digivice, causing it to release a beam at the digimon, turning it to 1s and 0s before returning back to the device. Kuro would do the same, but would not return his BlkGrowlmon, simply because he would not force himself to be as trusting as they're leader was.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:05 am

Sho was shocked by the suddenness of Marcus's decision but all the same he turned around and began to walk to the door to sleep.
"C'mon Gargomon."
Gargomon degenerated into Terriermon and followed Sho out of the room.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:00 am

C.H.A.O.S
"There is no light or darkness just chaos and destruction"
User Image

There was blast of a green energy ball blasted at group of champion level Digimon followed by charred remnants of the area as the words “absorb their power" was said with eerie green glow from the chest crystal on Diaboromon chest began to absorb more fallen digimon data becoming ever so stronger with victory under his belt a laugh followed suit as both new tamer and digimon partner rampage through the lower slum areas of the city letting nothing stand in their way as the destroyed then absorbed the energy of all the digimon that crossed their path as they headed to the dark ocean to train

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:21 am

(Wow I was wondering when you'd come back Liger *Glomp Tackles*)

Chris smiled as Marcus released him, he then walked out of the alter and looked at his digimon "I think its time we stop now" He said. He then held his digivice out and absorbed his three digimon in it. He then nearly fell but caught himself "Heh, guess I am a bit tired" He said. Due to the loss and creations of the crests he was a bit drained. He shook his head and smiled "Ah, I'll be fine" he said. He then turned to Marcus seeing how tired he was he felt a twinge of worry for Marcus, but stopped himself from doing anything.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:30 pm

((*ish tackled* Sorry about that... I'm gonna be gone again as well. Soooo... let's try and get the both of you out into the digital world before then rofl ))

Around the large main room would be a series of halls that led into rooms that had once been used for holding conventions and other such events. Nowadays with it being abandoned, these rooms were used for the members to use as sleeping chambers. Many of the rooms would be dusty, covered from head to toe in cobwebs, but with a little cleaning would be as presentable as they were long ago.

Kuro, along with his BlkGrowlmon, would lead Sho and Chris down one of the halls to a small room for both of the boys to share. Once out of sight, he would look over his shoulder at the two boys, showing a little dislike in his tone. "Until further notice, the two of you will be sharing quarters. Make a wrong move and it's punishment." He would stop along side a door and spin on his heels to face them. "Know this, Marcus may like you, but it'll take a much longer amount of time and effort before the four of us share the same feelings." He would glare at the two boys with his dark blue eyes.

-----------------

Luka would guide Marcus to his own room, a little darker than the other rooms. "I don't know what to make of you, Marcus. You could have died."

"But I didn't. Unlike Zyn, I can handle this power and I can handle it quite well actually." He would chuckle lightly and then place his hand on the cold door to open it. With a little effort, he would stand on his own and walk into the room, followed by Gaomon and CWarGreymon. "Get some rest and stop worrying about me so much, Luka. I won't be killed off so easily... I assure you of that." He would wink at the girl with purple hair and then begin to close the door. "Get some rest... Tomorrow we'll begin training the newbies."

The dragonoid digimon would not enter the room, but stand to the side of it like a silent guard, protecting the chambers of a king.

"I will always worry about you... Marcus." she would say under her breath as the door closed. She would look up at the dragon digimon and then nod before leaving. BlkGabumon would appear like a shadow, next to his tamer and look off into the distance. "Barret... Marcus has grown quite powerful. I can't help but admire him for it... and feel slightly envious." The beast digimon would be silent as they both walked to their room to retire for the evening, drained from their previous endeavors.

--------------------------------

Now inside of his own room, Marcus would throw himself on the bed, covered in black silk. He would be too tired to even try and cover himself up. "So... It won't be too long till we have to go back there." He would speak with an arm over his eyes, head towards the ceiling. "Destino... Chris, no matter how hard he may persist, can not come with us."

"I hear ya bro." The dog digimon, would lean against one of the walls and gaze over at Marcus through the darkness.

"Ha... once upon a time, this would be the last thing I would have done. Heh---" He would slowly dark to drift off into a dark sleep. "Oh well, too late to go back on it, it was his choice anyways... it was both of their choices, just like how it was mi--" He would soon pass out into sleep, soon to be visited by the dream of going to Spiral Tower and meeting Lucemon for hopefully the final time. His subconscious began to draw a picture of what the digimon on the inside of him might look, how it must have been deformed by the darkness that he had displayed. Would the digimon come out or would it consume him as he had feared would happen for some time.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:59 am

After following Kuro down the corridor Sho would enter his room, knowing better than to complain he turned and saw that Kuro had stopped.The words that followed reminded Sho of a darker time when he lived in the real world, he knew that even if he did everything he was told and eventually became better than them they would still dislike him.Sho met Kuro's glare and held it but stayed silent and said nothing because nothing was needed to be said.

Terriermon would fly around the room creating a small wind that would clear the area of cobwebs.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 am

Chris followed along mostly silent when they reached the room. When he listened to Kuro he smirked a bit. "Darn and I was hoping we'd be buddies" He said his tone dripping with sarcasm. He wasn't sure what to make of them at the moment, he knew not to long ago he wanted Kuro and the other chaos organization members blood, but now he didn't really care either way. He then waved Kuro hoping to get him to leave faster. Chris turned to Sho after a minute "Well he was a kill joy" he said. He then took a little time cleaning and making what was his bed and then sat on it. He sighed as he thought about he felt about everything that had happened, and soon his thoughts drifted to Marcus and wondering if he was alright.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:07 am

Sho heard Chris speak to him but he stayed silent, no answer was needed so none was given. Sho turned away from Kuro and lay on his bed, his eyes closed but he did not dream. The only reason he slept was to up his strength, it was all cold and calculated, just like him.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 am

Saiki was rather enjoying himself. Since waking up in the strange, desolated city no one had pestered him or asked him for his gun lisence!He'd been here for about four days: The first day the dragon had pestered him and he'd had to lock it in a closet, which only resulted in him burning through it. Then Sai had decided to train it bit, it was certain it responded to latin more than anything, so to strengthen this, he had named him Aestus.

On the second day Saiki had just sat and read the volume of De re publica he'd happened to have been carrying. On the third day they'd begun to run out of food, so he'd decided that tommorrow he should look around.

So here he was stolling down the street, book in hand, only half looking where he was going, Aestus fumbling behind him. He had decided to go to the nearby Convention Centre, and was currently walking over to it.

rabid_sparrowhawk

Kitsune Muggy

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:22 pm

ultimatemk

"What if I find whatever is needed to evolve Patamon?" Serafina asked.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Kitsune Muggy

"That would take a long time and its best if you train your digimon and earn its trust.", said Nicholas who then decided to walk around the town.

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Kitsune Muggy

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:36 pm

ultimatemk

"I already trust her!" Patamon said with a grin.

"I just don't know how to battle her." Serafina replied.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games