Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:11 pm

((Aww... Urob T^T... oh well))
User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!
CP:7/7

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."

Marq tilted his head when he heard the door close behind them. He looked for Jay and Shadow, Hmm... I guess they didn't want to join in... Marq shook his head and looked down at Hiro. "So, are you really sure about this? I mean, I'm sure you could find a better tamer than me." Marq could feel a thump about to come towards him.

"Nope... I believe it was destiny that I was the one to find you, just like with you and Destin." Hiro walked toward the portal and steeped inside of it.

"YAYHOOO!!!" Destin moved from Marq's arms and climbed onto of Hiro's head, using his tail to grab onto a portion of his mane.

"OI, little one, be careful up there. I don't want you pulling out any of my hair." Hiro stepped through and vanished in a wisp of light.

User Image
Leomon aka Hiro
~"I live that I may empower the weak to become stronger,
or at least break the ones that can't, just kidding..."~

{Marq, Hiro, and Destin Exit to Tropical Jungle}
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:42 pm

(Lol I thought itd only be right I got extreme dark digivolution while every1 else has pure and wit me there it'd get corrupted)
Jay:-just as he leaves the shack with his Guilmon he sits outside of it next to the wall drinking from a bottle of water-Shadow remember no matter happens we don't belong maybe we aren't the strongest but as long as we're near them we'll corrupt their digimon this is who we are and who we'll stay...we are the darkness-he stands and slowly begin walking the Hot savanna-
Shadow sad he quickly digivolves into a Blackgrowlmon and roars loudly a good bye before running off after him tamer-

yurescapex

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:08 am

"Guile are you ready for this? When we pass that gate we're not going in as Decimo we're going through it. . . like the old days, before Primo." Jericho's eyes were fiery and hot, if you stared into them long enough you could swear your very soul was burning up! As he held his ground he looked towards his partner, whose visage wasn't quite different. . .

Guile returned an equally fiery gaze to his tamer as he nodded in approval of his comment. "Its been too long since we've been without their tools and gizmos. We gotta start all over again with our pride intact and once we've dug our own graves, it means we've won! So lets go. . . partner." said the young Guilmon as he gave his tamer a slap on the back.

"3. . . "

"2. . . "

"1. . ."

"IKUZE!"

With that triumphant call the duo leaped through the portal in front of them. Their bodies disappearing in a brilliant light. They were on their way to the next trial along with Chris, Marq, and their Digimon. They were inexperienced in the ways of old fashioned combat but with their fiery resolve, nothing would hinder their progress!

((Exit Guile and Jericho to Tropical Jungle))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:23 pm

-Jay continues walking as he draws his digivice-
Jay: shall we find her Shadow
Shadow: yes lets find her
-the two continue walking the hot savanna-

yurescapex

yurescapex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:53 pm

-Jay silently sits against a gear in the hot savanna looking around in the distince holding his digivice in his hand-"i wonder where your friend is Shadow"

Shadow:"im not sure im sure shes around here somewhere"-he takes a seat against the gear on the other side of his tamer-"maybe shes just hiding"

-at that moment a fire ball went past the two hitting a yanmamon that emerged moments before planing on ambushing them quickly scaring the digimon away-
???: long time no see Shadow you got big
Shadow:"look Jaymon thats my friend Hikari the FlaWizardmon"
Hikari:heya im Hikari i heard shadow says you were looking for another partner to join you well count me in if it means helping shadow out im in"-touches Jay's digivice her data being saved in it a mark appears on her palm that states she's Jay's digimon-
Jay:"welcome to the team Hikari"-he leans back and rests against the gear-
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:25 am

As Cross and Hawkmon arrive he was looking for someone to talk to ! ...

Cross Forte

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Cross Forte

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:29 am

Huh... thats strange... there is nobody here well then c'mon Hawkmon let's go(change into Aquilamon) (Exit to Toy & Tama town)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:47 pm

After taking a long much needed break from training and deleting digimon who were attacking Jay, Shadow and Hikari the three decided that it would be a good idea to go somewhere they could relax so they decide to take a trip back to the place that they apparently lost Jay's pocket watch Toy & Tama town
Jay: come on Shadow Hikari lets go see if we can find something to eat or just some place we can rest and hopefully find my watch
[Exit Jay, Shadow, and Hikari to Toy & Tama town]

yurescapex

Random Gamer 5

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:45 pm

[[ Enter Zein and Gizamon From Network City]]

"So this is the Gear Savanna, huh?" Zein said searching the area. He was looking for where to go next. "Can we hurry up and get outta here, I'm a water Digimon y'know!" Gizamon said annoyed and tired. "Hold on Hold on I still wanna look around, why don't you go find some shade?" Zein said as he continued searching.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:53 pm

[[ Enter Houko from the "Real world"]]

"Aaaah!" Houko yells as he falls on top of Monodramon, "Damn it, you sure know how to make an entrance don't you Houko?" says Monodramon in a bickering tone. "Hey it wasnt my fault that my damned digivice sucks at sending me here." He said while rubbing the place where his head hit Monodramon. "Where are we anyways?" Monodramon looked at him with a distasteful look. "Were in the Gear Savanna, where else would you find these many gears? Idiot."Houko walks over to a shiny grey gear and touches it. "What was that Monodramon?" Monodramon sighed. "Nothing Houko."

HoukoThatOneGuy

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:43 pm

"Waaaaaah!" *Kazu falls from a portal in the sky and lands flat on his face in the sand, his cellphone skits across the dirt* "Aww man my phone!"
"Why hello there! You must be my tamer! I'm Veemon nice to meet you!" *Kazu looks at the Veemon in disbelief as it hand him back his phone.* "Well whats your name?"
*One brief explination about Digimon, Digiworld and Tamers later*
"Ok so I should look around for other people with, digivices were they called? And they should give me a helping hand and help me find a way back home right?"
"Exactly! But I'm pretty sure It'll be a cinch to open portals to and from the Digiworld!" *Veemon hands Kazu a D-Ark and D-Terminal* "C'mon Kazu! If we head this way we'll reach Network City in no time, maybe we'll even bump into some other Tamers on the way!"
*Kazu follows Veemon* "What have I gotten myself into? -_-"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:00 am

"Zein are you done looking around?" Gizamon asked as he fidgeted in the shade. "Almost buddy be a little more patient." Zein was still observing the gears. "Okay, now we can continue." He said as he went over to the shaded area where Gizamon sat. "Finally, we can leave!" Gizamon said overly joyed. " Yes, but we still have to cross the savanna." Zein said with a slight smile.

Random Gamer 5

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:25 am

"Veemon we've been walking for hours! are you sure you know where your going?"
"Your questioning my sence of direction?"
"Well yes seeing as there seems to be no humans ANYWHERE!" *Kazu sits on a gear* "There's no food, no water and no signs of life! Oh man this is it! I'm doomed..." *Something catches his eye* "Veemon look! Theres a person! And some weird Orange thing!"
"Hey maybe they know where Network City is!"
"So your admitting we're lost?"
"...yes..."
"Aw whatever c'mon lets go!"
*Kazu and Veemon start running towards Zein waving their arms*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:55 am

Zein stared at Kazu and Veemon as they ran towards him. "Another tamer?" He said with a slight surprise. "Well we were bound to run into one sooner or later." He started waving back to them. "Maybe they have some water!" Gizamon said as he started hopping excitedly. "Well why don't we ask." Zein said as they approached them. "Hi, I'm Zein and this is Gizamon." He said as he extended his hand for a handshake. "You wouldn't happen to have any water would you?" Gizamon asked extending his.

Random Gamer 5

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:35 am

Kazu shook Zein's hand. "No sorry Gizamon, No water on me I'm afraid." Veemon Shook hands with Gizamon. ""I assume your a tamer too? I kinda fell into this desert from the real world. I'm not entirely sure where I am" Kazu looked quite depressed.
"Hey you wouldn't happen to be going to Network City or any other such place would you Zein?" Veemon asked enthusiastically "Because we could really do with some help!"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games