Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 933 934 935 936 937 938 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:44 pm
Dickie Twinkles
I LOVE this RIG!

80s! heart

Actually listening to Duran Duran while writing this.
The new items really suit your style, It's nice to see this RIG make some people happy. 3nodding
I'm not overly fond of the items, but I got to say there's some pretty interesting wigs in this RIG.

@sexy - I'm confused too. D:  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:49 pm
Chixen
Dickie Twinkles
I LOVE this RIG!

80s! heart

Actually listening to Duran Duran while writing this.
The new items really suit your style, It's nice to see this RIG make some people happy. 3nodding
I'm not overly fond of the items, but I got to say there's some pretty interesting wigs in this RIG.

@sexy - I'm confused too. D:

I just Goggled it it's a really weird British surrealist/punk comic that takes place in Australia and involves a girl with a mutant kangaroo boyfriend.

SOUNDS REALLY REALLY NOT MY STYLE. xd

The artist who drew it went on to draw the Gorillaz or however you spell their name. xd  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:53 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
I just Goggled it it's a really weird British surrealist/punk comic that takes place in Australia and involves a girl with a mutant kangaroo boyfriend.

SOUNDS REALLY REALLY NOT MY STYLE. xd

The artist who drew it went on to draw the Gorillaz or however you spell their name. xd
Interesting. xp
I don't know if that's something I'd want to read, but I don't mind that style of art. Maybe I'll check it out later, ha.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:56 pm
Go (at least) watch Tank Girl or you're not allowed on the internet anymore.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:04 pm
I've decided I need to start posting more often in the GCD. I have been slacking and barely recognize a third of the people posting.

I hate having to be social on a social website.

scream

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:09 pm
DC-Chan
I've decided I need to start posting more often in the GCD. I have been slacking and barely recognize a third of the people posting.

scream

^This

lol I have been getting better at it though. XD Its probably because of the guild more than actually posting but w/e.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:10 pm
Meromictic
DC-Chan

scream

^This

lol I have been getting better at it though. XD Its probably because of the guild more than actually posting but w/e.

LAME. I am hoping once my finals are over/I start working FT at this engineering job I can start posting more often.

AND THE N00B WINKS WILL RULE THE DAY AGAIN.

cool

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:19 pm
Prince Ichi

NO

User Image

Don't tell me what to do!!! dramallama  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:23 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Prince Ichi

NO

User Image

Don't tell me what to do!!! dramallama

...eat your vegetables. Wash behind your ears. Wear a jacket, it's cold outside. Don't back-sass your father.

cool

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:29 pm
DC-Chan

...eat your vegetables. Wash behind your ears. Wear a jacket, it's cold outside. Don't back-sass your father.

cool

No one understands me!

This family stinks!  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:43 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Eudaemon
I Found A Sexy 1
Eudaemon
gum disease
*hisses @ Tahno* talk2hand

GURL, U NEED SOME PRIVATE LESSONS. twisted

(I don't even like this guy. I find it hilarious that he's a shout-out to the horrible live-action movie, plus he is an overly stereotypical bishounen despite him not being very attractive.)

LOL He's a shout out? XD In what way? I had no idea! This is interesting and I would like you to educate me. xd

1. He is a white (or a pale-skinned Asian) waterbender. Katara, Sokka and Yue were the only white Water Tribe people in the movie (the background Water Tribe members were actually Native American or at least appeared to be). While there is people of mixed descent in Republic City, it seems that the dark skin of the Water Tribe is a dominant trait in waterbenders, since Kya (Katara's daughter who is a waterbender) has dark skin.
2. He calls Korra the "ohvatar". In the movie, M. Night changed the pronunciation of avatar to "ohvatar".
3. His face is reminiscent of a pale younger M. Night, especially the zoom-in creepy smile on his face.

I'm just waiting for him to say "Ong".....

LOL HE REALLY SAYS OHVATAR? I must have missed it. XD Is this a confirmed jab at the movie? It should be. xd

Unfortunately, it's unconfirmed....because if the creators outright said they were making fun of the movie, Nick execs would probably fire them. (hence why they always dodge movie-related questions in interviews.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:45 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
DC-Chan

cool

No one understands me!

This family stinks!

Today I learned you are an angry teenager with green hair, horrible acne and braces. I thoroughly approve and am slightly aroused.

...Wait, what? What were we talking about? Yeah, my family stinks too! But in the literal sense because all my brother does is sweat!

emotion_donotwant

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:21 pm
DC-Chan
I Found A Sexy 1
DC-Chan

cool

No one understands me!

This family stinks!

Today I learned you are an angry teenager with green hair, horrible acne and braces. I thoroughly approve and am slightly aroused.

...Wait, what? What were we talking about? Yeah, my family stinks too! But in the literal sense because all my brother does is sweat!

emotion_donotwant

I've always known you were a winking kitten tho! It's weird you are just now figuring out who the ~**~*~*~ Real me ~*~**~* is!

My little bro has only just begun to stink. I bought him Old Spice for Christmas. His face when he unwrapped it was priceless. rofl Get your broskis some Old Spice! You'll actually want to smell their armpits.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:26 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
DC-Chan
I Found A Sexy 1
DC-Chan

cool

No one understands me!

This family stinks!

emotion_donotwant

I've always known you were a winking kitten tho! It's weird you are just now figuring out who the ~**~*~*~ Real me ~*~**~* is!

My little bro has only just begun to stink. I bought him Old Spice for Christmas. His face when he unwrapped it was priceless. rofl Get your broskis some Old Spice! You'll actually want to smell their armpits.

Hahahaha, I'll have you know I'm not actually a winking kitten! I AM A PERSON.

My brother is 25, 6'3" and around 210 lbs. He can't help but sweat. He uses a lot of Old Spice. All the men in my family do, and I am pleased.

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:36 pm
I...just looked in my mule's special tab and found this:

User Image

I forgot I used to be a RIG collecting whore. Now I need to start selling these STAT.

gonk

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 933 934 935 936 937 938 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games