Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:17 pm
Remus shook his head, "I'm fine," he said carefully, narrowing his eyes at Sirius. "You need to work on your sneaking. That was awful. You'll get us caught if you keep that up."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:26 pm
Sirius nodded.

"Yeah, I know, mistake on my part, it's been a while since I was under an Invisibility Cloak. I don't think we'll both fit, but we've got to get to the humpback witch. Well, I've got to, you want to come? I could really use your brilliant mind," he explained. He grinned at Moony.

"It'll be fun."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:32 pm
Remus smirked. "As if I wouldn't," he said, struggling to his feet. "Do you really think I'd let you out of my sight? You've got something planned and I'm going to find out what it is."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:36 pm
Sirius stood up and folded up the cloak. He shoved the material into his pocket and glanced briefly at the map.

"Looks like we're good. Come on, let's get on up to the third floor." He turned and started up the stairs before stopping and glancing at Remus. He was about to ask him something before he shook his head and started back up the stairs quickly.

"Stupid question..." he muttered as they continued on.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:43 pm
Remus followed closely behind, wondering what exactly the other man was planning. He nearly ran into Sirius when he stopped, looking at him for a moment and then shaking his head.

"Stupid question."

"Sirius, there are no stupid questions," Remus said sagely. "Just stupid answers."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:51 pm
"That's not true. For example, if some one were to ask you how many legs does a six legged insect have, that's a stupid question," replied going up the stairs two at a time and walking briskly down the halls in between. Finally they were within sight of the humpback witch and six barrels sitting as innocently as six barrels can sit in the middle of an empty hallway next to an old statue. Sirius grinned.

"Brilliant..." he muttered before inspecting each barrel and peering inside to check the contents.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:53 pm
Remus huffed. "Still, what did you want to ask me?"

He glanced uncertainly at the barrels sitting in the middle of the hallway. Moving toward them, he took the lid from Sirius' hand and peered inside. "Butterbeer? What in the world are we doing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:01 pm
Sirius grinned mischieviously.

"We are getting them through the tunnel and to the other side where we will slip them out of Honeydukes. There we will switch all the signs on all the shops and six unlucky people will have barrels above their signs--invisible of course--that will tip over and soak the person who tries to fix the signs."

"Do you think you can handle it Moony?" he challenged.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:04 pm
Remus laughed. "You're not answering my first question, but yes, I can handle that," he said, shaking his head in amusement. "This is rather brilliant. But, I still want to know what you wanted to ask me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:06 pm
Harry shook his head as he watched Gabriel drink. With a sigh, he turned to Kathryn. "So, how are you feeling tonight?" he asked curiously.

((I just got off from an eight hour shift. God, work sucks.))  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:12 pm
"Good, should we put disillusionment charms on the barrels now?" Sirius asked. He glanced at Remus.

"Don't worry about what I was going to ask, half of it's been answered--the rest of it I forgot."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:23 pm
"Fine," Remus said studying the barrels for a moment. "How do you plan on getting these to Hogsmead in the first place?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:26 pm
Sirius frowned.

"Well, we go down the passage, I'll levitate three in front of me, and you levitate three in front of you and then...that won't work, we'll need to open the passage on the other side..." He glanced over the barrels.

"Do you think we could shrink them?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:28 pm
Remus chuckled. "Didn't quite think this through did we," he said, kneeling down and tapping the barrel, checking the durability. "They seem sturdy enough to shrink, but the question is whether or not we can shrink the contents as well. The spell might have to be modified or something in order to handle two elements instead of one."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:06 am
Kathryn gave a confused nod at Gabriel before stretching her double-jointed arms wide, and twisted them in what would appear to be painful. Placing them neatly on the table she looked over at Harry.

"As could as I can be at a time like this, but yeah, I'm feeling pretty good tonight," She answered with a grin. "Thanks for your concern, how are you?" Kathryn asked, trying not to say somethign insensitive for atleast 5 minutes.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games