Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hypocoristical

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:48 am
A kitten indeed. >.>;; I didn't know I was to get a pet name so soon after entering. Bonus.

As far as your assumptions, pish-posh. I consider that an open challenge, unless I'm mistaken.

I've meandered through your rants, a few have caught my eye. Yet nothing really to talk much about.

Tag, you're it. =3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:14 am
Touche`, hypo, touche`.

I wouldn't call it an open challenge, but, believe me, Outside of Boxman, I'm one of the larger curmudgeons around here, when the occasion calls for it.

I do not assume... I simply know... just like most people know, until they are proven wrong, and then proven right again... like with eggs.

btw... are those good for you or bad for you right now?  

dronze
Vice Captain

Hypocoristical

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:30 am
I've lost track on what's going to kill us, and what won't. Rather not worry about it and live.

Then I have found my niche in a sense? Since I've been called an "Over wordy b***h" far more times then I care to remember.
At least an interesting exchange of words. =3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:33 am
I think you're quickly finding it... and there's no such thing as being overly-wordy, as long as what your saying actually has some intellectual substance on some level.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Hypocoristical

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:40 am
The vast majority of what I say/type/express has substance to it. Sticking onto one subject is a problem, I'll admit. My mind bounces around far too much to nail anything home rather well.

Yet, why am I telling you this? o.o;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:24 am
because you find me strangely attractive?

I have no idea why you're telling me all of this....  

dronze
Vice Captain

Hypocoristical

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:33 am
o.o;;

I think it's time for sleep. G'night.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:06 pm
Umm... Hello, I am Mizuki Shinju or you can call me T'Anna. I am a little new to gaia and I am hoping to make new friends also. I like role playing and writing stories. I have a very weird personality and I hope that it don't annoy anyone or get them mad. Feel free to pm me any time you want. I am on the net for 4 times so don't get mad if I don't answer your mail quickly.

Well, I hope to get use to this guild, and I thank my friends that send me here. lol

Mizuki Shinju

5,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXCordonXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:26 am
hi im new here biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:49 pm
Hi. My name's Kai and this is my first day with this Guild. I'm new in Gaia and I KNOW I'm going to need help.

I LLLLUUUVVVVV what you can do here and in the three weeks that I've been playing, I haven't been bored yet. YIPEEE for me.

I'll try to help out but sadly, it's only during the weekends that I'm at the computer as I have work during the weekdays.

Just PM me and I'll try to get back to you soonest. Later...

And ADD ME UP please
biggrin  

jomarie6122

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:02 pm
weeeee new to the guild and downright poor right now after today's shopping, going to get money bak fast though, so i will donate more next time xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:47 pm
Hello

As you might have guessed, I'm new here. I have always been of the opinion that whoever helps me should be helped in turn. So if I get help from this guild to complete my quest, I will help this guild in return.

I found this guild in an interesting way. A banner, if you could believe it. Not really a banner that one would associate with a guild dedicated to helping people. It was a picture of Illidan Stormrage, this best character in anything ever, in all of his emo glory(In truth...it was I who was betrayed. Still I am hunted. Still I am HATED...), with the text LEGION OF HELPERS. Interesting, in my opinion, but that doesn't count for much.

I hope to find some kind souls in this guild, some who are willing to donate to my cause, knowing that their kindness will be payed back, either to them, or to someone else in this guild.
If there is anything I can do to help in the meantime, please let me know, through private message or otherwise.

Tiager  

Tiager

trish_lucky07

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:09 am
hI my namE is trisha...you can call me trish... 3nodding

although i dNt have that much gOld i can be helpful and kind to others...

i hope my stay in this guild will be great.. smile hehe.. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:26 am
Welcome to the guild Trish, have a pleasant stay while you are in the guild. Don't be a stranger, most regulars are rather talkative.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

trish_lucky07

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:25 pm
i can bE talkative sometimes tOo... smile

hehe... smile  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games