Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:48 pm
*Passes you a pillow*

Stupid teacher... *stabs*
You ever had a crap teacher experience?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:31 pm
Student teacher in choir.

I bloody ******** hate her.

Most for the stunt she pulled on Wednesday.

Now, background--this lady is stupid and annoying. She has taken over my class unfortunatly, because the top choir is too important to be guinea pigs, putting her with the boys would be pointless, and with the bottom choir--two words: pure chaos.

Our Broadway Choir Show was scheduled for Thursday, and Treble Choir would be preforming a melody from Annie. We started off with "Tomorrow," "Hard Knock Life," "Maybe," "Never Fully Dressed (Without a Smile)," "Together at Last," and then end with a big finale of "Tomorrow" again. I have been on the choreography team since the beginning, and I've been working with the others (who for the most come in and out of the picture). Needless to say this student teacher kept putting down our best ideas and changing it, to make it look "less stupid" and only increasing the problem.

It's Annie--I'm sorry, but it's supposed to be a bit cheesey, there's no way to get around it.

So, we worked on it, and she took over, or tried to. But Wednesday we get in, knowing we had to jump out in the hallway and work on the finale--we still couldn't figure out a good way to end it. So we ran through the dance with the choir, and dashed out side to discuss. We knew what we wanted to do, but the Student teacher was having none of that. So we decided to have the two of us who had been working longest on the dance (me and this chick I sang a solo with during one of the concerts) would go talk to one of the choir directors to get his "ok" on it. We did, and when we walked back into the class the Student teacher was changing a very important part of the dance.

Not only an important part--but the section that is considered my brain child because we got to it and I said "We're doing this" and everyone agreed.

Of course, I went up to her and went "no, that's wrong" so what does she say "Well I'm changing it because it looks stupid" ... ... scream

The entire choir was on my side on this one, and this one girl I usually hate because she's just so obnoxious muttered something, and the student teacher was like "What, have you got something to say?" so she stood up...and I will never forget this:

"Yeah I've got something to say. You're not the one dancing, this is our show not yours, you're not even a teacher here. We all like it the old way, so that's the way we're doing it!"

So after glaring at the choir all shouting out encouragment and agreement she lifts up her hands and says in the most high-school-freshman way possible "Fine, I'm washing my hands of this, look stupid if you want, see if I care"

After a few moments of silence me and the other girl took charge with the "Ok, this thing is tomorrow, let's get to work guys" We tried really hard to teach, and made a lot of progress, but the entire time the Student teacher was disrupting class and laughing with these horrid top choir girls and just making it pure chaos.

Thursday we get in class getting ready to go to the stage to pull the last few bits together, make it nice and clean--it's been postponed until April 25th. Thanks to that Student teacher interferring with other choirs' progress.

Thankfully we've got our teacher back and she's dealing with ickle-7ths and 8ths at a Junior High some where. Which means I also get my spot back in the choir office.

I'm going to strangle her if I ever see her again.

So yeah.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:03 pm
This is what I like about you, you can stand up to teachers.

I wish I could've done that to Mrs Linstead (Art teacher).

"No Kathryn, your not listening, that picture is already interpreted in a movie"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:05 pm
Uh...no it's not. Tell her that.

There's 4 movies. This picture is from book 6.

Now, let's got back to kindergarden...

1 book/movie....2 book/movie....3 book/movie....4 book/movie....5 book...6 book...

She's stupid.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:02 pm
I'll see if I can corner her in Craft.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:12 am
In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight.

Oh in the jungle the peaceful jungle the lion sleeps tonight....  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:12 pm
HOUSE IS ON TONIGHT.

Sorry, I just thought I had to say that.

My math teacher rocks ^.^ He's all witty and cool. This is what happened; I wrote down this equation and even though I got it right, the book said it was wrong. So I asked the teacher and he shows it on the board.

"Wait a minute... I wrote 11 instead of 1 ... That's why!"

"Yeah Kathryn, this copying stuff sure is hard".

He said this is a funny sarcastic way. I dunno... You just had to be there.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:33 am
Darn I missed it!
Luckily i have *Fanfare* TIVO!!!!
Go tivo
Go tivo
'Tis your b'day.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Rodolphus Lestrange

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:22 am
House wasn't on last night here. Blasted tv... I bite my thumb at thee, damned tv  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:14 pm
I don't watch television beyond whatever my grandparents have on when we sit down to eat. This usually ends up being the news and/or American Idol and/or Dancing With the Stars. So, I manage to keep up with what the hell Bush and Cheney are doing to ******** up my country just a little bit more every day.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:43 pm
I basically watch the same thing as Remus. Though, I do like to turn the TV on the history channel during the weekends and other odd times. What can I say? I'm a history nut.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:32 pm
Oh, this is rich. The Chicago police, when they arrest a guy for trying to pay of hooker for sex, they post his picture up on a website.
rofl

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:13 pm
xd xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:03 pm
HK, your Choir teacher should go choke on a jawbreaker. XD Or maybe just, yeah, leave? XD;;

I'll share a story. biggrin Here:
There's this kid, let's call him, "Jim" for code. Jim knows that I've been on Gaia for a few years, and that I love it.
So I don't know how he thought I'd believe him... He claims that one of the first Gaians made ever was an account he made, and that isn't exactly hard to believe. It's what comes next.

He says thay when Gaia first started out, each account had unlimited amounts of gold, and so since his account his old, it still has unlimited amounts of gold. Apparently, he also owns 2 of every item, including the Halo. rolleyes

And then! He had the audicity to think I would believe one of the stupidest lies I've ever heard: that the Gaian mods and administrators want him to become an admin, so that he could control what goes on in Gaia, like layout, events, etc, and he told them no. Since the Gaia officials were upset at this, they've punished him by forcing him to keep the identity of the account a secret, and he is not allowed to accept or send any friends requests. Also, he isn't allowed to contact any Gaian on Gaia except people on the friendslist he built before they asked him to become an admin, and in threads occasionally.

Liars are funky. :s

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:49 pm
Crazy Chicago...

I was sent out of English class, before the lesson even started O_O It was strange. A substitute teacher came out of the class and Carmel, Alex, Anastasia and I were early and she said: "We're going to continue reading this book" and she held up a book neither of us had read yet. So after a silence I go

"Erm, we haven't even started that book yet"
"Watch your tone!"
"I don't have a tone"
"Watch your attitude"
"Erm... I don't have an attitude O_O"
"Ok then miss attitude, go through here and wait outside of the door"
"M'kay".

Now mind you, I didn't have a tone at all. I just sound like a man speaking in monotone, so it's probably easily mistaken. But she came outside eventually and gave me some paper and told me to write: "Why I think I should speak to teachers that way".

So, I wrote a whole page about how I didn't have a tone, before rambling on about respecting teachers. All crazed rambling. So eventually she returned and looked at the page. (Really you're supposed to write a few sentences and whatnot). So she raised her eyebrows and went:

"Well if you're so smart, using that tone wasn't a very smart thing"
"*mutters* For an English teacher your grammar sucks"
"What?"
"Nothing"
"Well get back inside and start reading".

I was urged to chuck a HK and instead of writing respect for teachers, write respect for teachers, but it was the end of the day and I'd much rather make a statement in the morning.

Woah O_O Off topic has turned into just me replaying what happened at school.

Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games