Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Tipa (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminiss

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:26 pm
User Image
                  EVANGELINE
                  Mermaid turned Human - Female - 16 - Learning about the Human World

"Thank you." Evangeline replied, before stepping into the bath and sitting in the water to make it easier to get clean. At the question, Eva thought for a moment. "It was strange, but also nice. I had Steven bring me here, and he's been very kind to help me start my journey on the human world."

OOC: Just a heads up, I might be a little busy again this evening, so responses might be delayed for an hour or two - just like last night.
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Juliet
Chef (Castle Tipa)
"I'm looking for something to add to the castle's menu."

[Castle Tipa, bathroom]
Juliet then began to wash Eva's body.
That sounds wonderful, Eva. What do you like to do for fun? Juliet said to a naked Eva as she washed her

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Luminiss

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:25 pm
User Image
                  EVANGELINE

"Oh- hm." Evangeline gave it some thought, and remembered some of her hobbies. "Singing and dancing are my favorites. I also like to travel and make things." She answered.

OOC: I am now back from evening errands.
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:28 pm
Juliet
Chef (Castle Tipa)

[Castle Tipa, bathroom]
Juliet continued to wash Eva's body.
Do you have any cousins, Eva? If so what are they like? Princess Elsa of Arendelle, has a sister named Anna and they both have one, Princess Rapunzel of Corona, she has short brown hair and green eyes. Elsa, Anna & Rapunzel are human. Juliet said to a naked Eva as she washed her

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Luminiss

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:03 pm
User Image
                  EVANGELINE

"Ah, yes. I have quite a few cousins. Their names are Kairi, Namine, Xion, Xira and Ria. They all look a little different from each other. Except Kairi has the same red hair as Xira and Ria." Evangeline answered, "They're all very sweet." She added.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:09 pm
Juliet
Chef (Castle Tipa)

[Castle Tipa, bathroom]
Juliet finished washing Eva's body
What's your cousin Kairi like? Care to lift up your legs so I can wash them next? So what color was your tail as a mermaid before becoming human? Juliet said to a naked Eva

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Luminiss

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:53 pm
User Image
                  EVANGELINE

Evangeline shrugged. "She's nice as far as cousins go. Probably the most caring in the family." She replied, chuckling. At the request, she also nodded and lifted one of her legs, followed by the other once it was clean. "My tail used to be blue." She added.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:59 pm
Juliet
Chef (Castle Tipa)

[Castle Tipa, bathroom]
I hope that I get to meet Kairi one day. This may tickle you. Does Kairi have any sisters? Juliet said to a naked Eva as she washed Eva's legs and feet next.

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Luminiss

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:52 pm
User Image
                  EVANGELINE

Evangeline shrugged. "She's nice as far as cousins go. In fact, you'll probably never meet someone as loving and as kind as her. She's very caring." She replied, chuckling. At the request, she also nodded and lifted one of her legs, followed by the other once it was clean. "My tail used to be blue." She added.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:58 pm
Juliet
Chef (Castle Tipa)

[Castle Tipa, bathroom]
So, what color is Kairi's tail? What’s your cousin Namine like? Juliet said to a naked Eva as she washed Eva's legs and feet, the soap brush tickling her.

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Luminiss

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:05 pm
User Image
                  EVANGELINE

Evangeline thought for a moment. It was strange being asked so many questions, but she figured it was all to get to know her better. "It's been so long since I've seen my cousins, but I remember Kairi having a pink tail. I'd say-" She stopped, as the brush tickled her, which made her laugh slightly. "Sorry. I'd say Namine is a bit mellower than Kairi, but still very sweet." She added.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:14 pm
Juliet
Chef (Castle Tipa)

[Castle Tipa, bathroom]
So, what color is Namine's tail? What’s your cousin Xion like? You can lower your legs and I'll wash your hair next. Juliet said to a naked Eva as after she finished washing Eva's legs and feet

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:32 pm
Garnet
Maid (Castle Tipa)
"There's a lovely day on the horizon."

*Time Skip*
[Castle Tipa, Garnet's Room]
After Garnet saw Caelia agree since it was okay and Garnet turned Caelia Mist human with her Stardust wand, she saw Caelia in her fairy clothes barefooted, then spoke to Caelia as Garnet saw Caelia looking at her refelction in the mirror in thought. Caelia looked beautiful as a Water Fairy turned human girl. Caelia, you look really cute as a water fairy turned human. Would you like a nice bath, so that your fairy clothes can be washed? I will have you cleaned up and give you some clothes to wear, so you look nice for tonight as its the Full Moon Festival at the Capital of St. Ivalice, the Second Night. Garnet said to the Water Fairy turned human Caelia.

Caelia? Garnet said to Caelia as she saw the Water Fairy looking fascinated now that she's human.

Raya Winterhaven

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:18 am
User Image
Tristan
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)
"You can't steal resolve."

Time Skip: Tristan
Chapter 1, Episode 4a
Time: Early Morning
[Tipa, Forest]
After Breakfast, Tristan returned to the Tipa Forest and saw the fairy again that he spoke with the other day. The same blonde hair, blue eyes, cute wings, she was also barefooted and wearing an ivy wrap. She was pretty, sweet and beautiful. The ivy wrap almost looked like she was naked.

Oh. Morning & hello again. I got you something. Tristan said to the fairy, as he got out a Striped Apple he purchased from the Parent Cafe for her to have, pealed off the skin, cut in half, then cute 2 small pieces for Fairy Sophia to have.

So, what do you like to do for fun? Have you wondered what it would be like if you were human? I think you would look beautiful as a human girl. I can turn you human if you like so we can see each other face to face. Is that okay with you? Tristan said to the nature fairy blushing a little. He imaged what it would be like to dance with a fairy turned human. heart

KarmaTheNatureLover

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:14 am
Juliet
Chef (Castle Tipa)

Time Skip: Juliet
Early morning
[Castle Tipa, Eva's Bedroom]
Juliet went to Eva's bedroom to wake her.
Morning, Eva. It's time to wake up. Did you have fun with Steven last night at the party? Juliet said to Eva as she opened the blinds to let the sunlight in.

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games