Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:37 pm
She watched him grab the sword, which reminded her of something else she needed to do once this was over and done with. She leaned against desk, catching her breath and fixing up her back a bit as he got situated. Without a mirror she wasn't able to see where to Shadow Skin, so she patched where she could reach, the hickey was a lot cause though. She left it alone and adjusted her halter top, not that its open back design did her any favors. She stood up straight and moved to follow him toward the door, ears flicking as she heard movement in the hallway.

Cillias cheeks went scarlet as Mukuro gave the ways the two adults had probably dealt with their spat. "How long has it been since Hieis used that form?" She askd, reaching for the handle.

Iaffrette nodded, crossing her arms and thinking. "I do not think itll take as long as you think." She said sadly, shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:54 pm
“ I apologize Princess, I figured you weren’t a virgin and so easily embrassed “ Mukuro thought for a few minutes and shrugged. “ 8 years maybe? I was shocked to see him in this form actually” Mukuro explained walking down the hallway and eventually stopped infront of Hiei and Neko. “ You two level headed?” She asked.

Majin moved glancing to the side trying to think and nodded. “ Kuroneko and I will be heading front line. I will take Kazuhiro with us and Iaffrette if she’s allowed.” Majin said and held his hand out for the list. “ plans are changing, I’m going to them. I want you to pull back Jens troops and keep them around this castle.” Majin added looking at them. “ Castle Jaganshi will not fall”

Kazu shrugged as he walked into the castle. “ it depends on willpower. “ he said looking at her before he toward the office and waved at Neko. “ Red and I are ready to go.” He said looking at them.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:00 am
Cillia blanched, sputtering a moment. "M-mukuro, why would you? Jencho and i haven't...I'm still-" her face was beet red and she was having a hard time explaining to the woman. She looked up as Hiei and Neko walked up, trying to not look so flustered. "Uh right, here." She handed Hiei the list, and took a breath. "Obviously you have Isa and myself on your side. And if we can send troops out to those top two locations, we can sway the exiled puppeteers to your side. The others on the list are the users that King James may try to recruit." She explained. "My ability to cut strings may be of use as well."

Neko smirked, hearing Hieis new plan and nodded. "That is a much better plan." She agreed, hands in her pockets. She looked at Cillia and raised a brow. "You okay Cillia, your face is all red?"

Iaffrette waved. "Mother os aware of where i stand on all this, but she can not afford to get involved in a war between the puppet lands and the rest of demon world." She explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:56 am
“Oh maybe you should get on that, wouldn’t wont your prince to get bored of waiting..” Mukuro smirked and waved her hand. “ I’ll take over Jenchos troops. There outside getting ready. I’ll send Jencho here with another group.” Mukuro said touching the map and glanced at everyone before moving her hand. “ once you get to the front line, send Akuro this way with his troops. Hiei you and Neko take half of his troops and head straight in. Will attack from all sides.” Mukuro finally spoke up to help organized.

Majin looked at the map and nodded before looking at Cillia. “ I asked Isadora and she told me she would not come fight for us. She said it isn’t her fight.” Majin said a little annoyed and took the map and put it in his cloak. “ Cillia if you want, you can go with Kazu and Iaffrette. Please be careful.” Majin said and looked at Neko and touched her shoulder. “ port me there and come back for the others okay?” He said looking at Neko.

Kazu shifted a little and tried to think a little before he nodded. “ Will be ready to leave when you come back for us.” Kazu said standing there and looked at Iaffrette before glancing at Majin and Neko. “ Red is gonna keep me safe well I deal with the hurt.” He explained

Kross moved walking with Isuna toward the group and nodded, his wings finally out as he crossed his arms. “ I can help Isuna with Medical and if the castle turns I can help Mukuro.” Kross said and glanced at Isuna. “ there is a giant tall white fox in the lobby as well.” Kross was talking about Youko.

Youko moves walking in and stood in the lobby looking around and headed for the stairs. “ I’m here.”He said as he walked in.

Kidd stood on the hill over looking the border of demon and puppet lands. She. Crossed her arms and looked at her puppets that stood beside her, Kepi her medic, Chess and Ruka her fighters. She half twisted and turned to look at everyone else, she had a few banished puppet masters and mages with her. “ We fight for King Hiei. We take down my father and I get you all back home..” she said and had a few cheers before she nodded and Chess and Ruka took off to to recon. She didn’t want to fight, she wanted to hide back home with Kana but she couldn’t leave her sister. She left a note for Kana saying she’d loved her and she’s be back after this war.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:11 pm
Neko smirked and moved to crack her knuckles. "Alright, lets get this show started. I'll be back in two shakes, be ready." She turned, taking Hieis hand and Shadow porting to Akuros Shadow on the Frontlines. She let his hand go and looked around a moment, making sure the area was clear. "You still holding up?" She asked Akuro, looking up at him

Cillia looked over at Mukuro and frowned. "He wont get bored..." she muttered, though now she was a bit worried. She turned her attention back to Iaffrette and Kazu. "I can stick with you two. Needles made of Iron, and BunBun may not look it, but he has his uses in a fight." She grinned.

Iaffrette nodded. "I picked up new Arrows as well." She explained. It seemed the two of them expected to run into Ina again.

Isuna looked up as Youko walked in. "Ah, good. Im just finishing up with the first round of injuries." She explained, sending another patched up soldier out of the room. "All major injuries come first, but i need someone to still work on minor things so the soldiers can go back out."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:04 pm
Akuro twisted looking at them and nodded at both Neko and Hiei. “ we are okay, did some recon ate dinner.” Akuro said and stared at Majin, both of them stared before Akuro took a step back and bowed his head. “ Tent is this way”

Majin turned and looked at Neko. “ Hurry back.” Majin said and turned walking toward the tent that Akuro had set up and was holding the map in hand. His eyes scanned the area before he half turned away from the tent and started to walk. Something caught his eyes.

Mukuro twisted away from the group walking away with Kross and heading toward the lobby to speak to Jencho. “ Maybe, boys are all the same” Mukuro said and left.

Kazu nodded and frowned. He didn’t like the idea of having to have Cillia and Red taking care of him but was pretty all they could do. “ Cillia and Red can keep me safe when I’m working on field. I won’t be able to protect myself” he said looking at the two girls and shifts putting his weapons in his side bag. “ so keep me safe well I work on the hurt”

Youko nodded as he walked toward Isuna and sniffed the air. “ Your allowing Majin to run the show? That’s amusing...I wish I was on the front line now” He said with a smirk on his face and nodded. “ I’ll work over here and help out” he said with a soft smile.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:20 pm
Neko nodded and stepped back into a shadow, vanishing and porting back to the castle. She came back out in Kazus shadow and spun around to face the trio. "Alright, you guys good to go?" She asked, holding her hand out. "I gotta hurry back, I don't trust Majin Hiei to not do something stupid." She admitted, smirking a bit.

Cillia nodded. "Im all set and ready to go." She smiled.

Iaffrette gave a quick nod too. "Yes. I am also ready." She took Kazus hand, squeezing it a bit. "We will watch your back. No worries."

Isuna worked quickly, going from bed to bed. Cleaning and bandaging wounds and healing what she could. "Kross, can you hand me more bandages?" She asked. Looking up at Youko she smiled and nodded. "Thanks, I appreciate the help. Depending on the reports. I may ask one of you to go give Kazuhiro a hand." She suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:59 pm
Kazu glanced toward Iaffrette then toward Cillia and then back at Neko and nodded. " We are ready mother." He said before stepping toward her so they could head out.

Majin was doing something stupid, he was leaving the boarder that the crew had set up. He had a cloak over his body and a hood and kept walking. His power hidden but a mind link would re open into Neko's mind. ' Once your back, keep walking straight pass the tent, you'll find me eventually.' was all he said to her.

Jen was heading that way with half of his troops.....was he wasn't anymore. He did one failed attempt and now half his troops where dead and he was outcold tied up and being dragged away. The first hostage of war.

Kross turned around and handed some bandagse to Isuna before getting back to work on his injuried troop Member. He moved slightly glancing toward Youko for a second before back at the man he was working on. " I didn't realize the castle had Youko kurama at there call"

Youko moved slightly and shrugged. " They don't. This is a favor to a dear friend." Youko said and moved looking toward Isuna. " If you and Kross have this. I may head front line to aid Kazuhiro."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:56 am
'Dumbass, you couldnt wait two minutes?' she thought back, hearing Hiei in her head. Neko grinned, putting a hand on Kazus shoulder, and the other on Cillias, making Sure Iaffrette still had Kazus hand before porting them back to the front lines. They came out in the same spot she'd brought Hiei and she let them go. "Alright, im gunna go catch up with Hiei, you guys be safe, dont do anything stupid." She moved and headed in the direction she'd been giving.

Cillia looked around and got her bearings before opening her bag and letting BunBun out, and drawing Needle. "Ready when you guys are."

Iaffrette took a step back, letting her hell form burn through. Her wings and tail unfurled. It was easier for her to fight in this form, plus it was a bit more intimidating. She notched an arrow and held it ready before nodding to Kazu.

Isuna took the bandages and looked around, judging how much help they would need. "Hm....i think Kross and I will be okay here for now. Having extra help on the frontlines will decrease or workload here too." She explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:10 pm
Majin chuckled as he walked with his body still hidden. ‘Should be faster kit Kat. I have to many plans to wait around.’ He said walking and finally once in puppet lands main city he glanced around and walked into an alleyway and stood there for now. He’d wait for Neko now.

Kazu stops there for a few seconds and twisted around getting his bearings before he glanced toward Akuro who waved him over. Walking toward he vampire he crossed his arms. “ plan?” Kazu asked.

“ your gonna head down this path, we have a lot of men down right now. So we want you to work on them right now we’ll we have this break. We are assuming we are gonna get hit again here.”

Youko smirked slightly before he gave a soft smile. “ have fun, I’ll be back later then.” He said and twisted to leave for now. He was gonna run there for sure.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:26 pm
Neko growled a moment, and stopped. Stepping into a shadow she ported to Hieis and came out behind him in the alley. "Yeah yeah, move along, I'll port if i lose you again." She waved a hand to get him to get moving, not bothering to argue with him. She didn't want to hold him back and truth be told she could accommodate to his speed if she ported or hid out in his shadow. She took a steady breath, looking down the alley and getting a better sense of where they were. "To the palace?" She asked, keeping her voice low.

Cillia looked around a moment. "Akuro, did Jencho pass through here yet?" She asked, not seeing his soldiers around

Iaffrette moved, staying ahead of Kazu as she headed toward the path Akuro had indicated.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:52 pm
Akuro blinked and looked toward Cillia and shook his head. “ I haven’t seen him or his troops come this way yet. I figured cuz there running it’s taking longer for them to get here” The vampire said with a shrug and lifted his metal around and wiped it around. “ group up, we are heading out!” Akuro yelled.

Kazu shifted and looked over his shoulder toward Cillia and smiled. “ I’m sure his just being slow. He’ll be here soon Cil.” Kazu said and headed down the path and started working on those who where down. He kept his ears open though for people close by. “ Red, your nine o’clock. I hear rustling in the bushes” he mumbled and kept his head down.

Majin shifted as he walked and didn’t say anything as he started down the alleyway again heading for a back way to the palace. “ Yes. Straight to the palace. I’m not going to play games anymore I want this over” he explained walking and as he walked into the opening infront he looked at a bunch of troops and he slowly started to remove his cloak and dropped it on the ground and kept walking. There was no point in hiding anymore.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:01 pm
Cillia turned to look back at where Jens troops had been suppose to come from. "Yeah...BunBun, scout around the area. Lay down threads as you go."

BunBun hopped down from the bag, tucking a spool of thread under one arm and saluting with the other. The thread was pink, and glowed faintly with Cillias energy woven into it. He handed one end of the thread to Cillia and tottered off with the rest.

Iaffrette spun on her heel, aiming for the rustling sound, she waited til the oncoming attacker showed themselves and fired. Her arrow finding its mark right between his eyes. She renotched her next arrow and waited.

Neko followed, looking up at the mass of soldiers in the front of the palace. She gave a whistle and smirked. "Kept a good number here to blockade us. I got this. Dont waste your energy." She took a couple steps forward, her energy rolling off her again, her vlaws sharpening a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:06 pm
The figure that Iaffrette shot at, shouted some vulgar words and caught the arrow in hand. He swore and dropped it on the ground and looked up and held his hand or. “ wow arrow down Hell girl” Chess said with a smirk and walked out of the bush with Kepi and Ruka and Kidd behind him. “ we brought back up” chess added and Kidd laughed walking out with a bunch of banished puppet masters and mages. “ Akuro up ahead? I have helpers for him” Kidd said with a smile.

Kazu glances up and then back down. “ oh look, you came out of your human world cozy life to help. That’s so sweet of you, considering is your father going insane” kazu mumbled rolling his eyes and held a bloody hand to the right of him. “ Akuro is that way, leave me Kepi as she’s a medic.” Kazu said not asking.

Most of Jens troops where dead on the trail and or half dead and trying to call out for help, well Jen himself was gone.

Majin stops by Neko and glanced at her. “ Have fun, I’ll see you inside. Kit Kat” Majin said with a smirk and pushed off and was using his speed almost teleporting through people and eventually coming at the doors of the castle and pushing through. He looked back at Neko for a moment before walking in. He hadn’t even noticed what was hanging from the castle tower....

Jencho, best and battered and dripping in blood was hanging from his arms from the castle tower as a message.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:34 pm
"Chess? Isa!" Cillia grinned and moved going over hugging her sister tightly. "I knew you wouldn't stay out of this!" She giggled and looked up at all the banished puppeteers and mages. "Thats a lot of friends you brought, hope they're all ready for chance at payback." She smirked and let Kidd go, taking a step back.

Iaffrette lowered her bow and grimaced. "My apologies. Are you alright?" She asked Chess.

Neko shifted, crouching low almost down on all fours, her tails snapped behind her and her ears went back before she darted forward. Shed vanish before breaking the line of soldiers, reappearing between two random ones in the back, claws in their throats. She gave a quick nod to Hiei and stepped back, turning to send a whip of shadow out, cutting through a good dozen soldiers to her left and moving her hand to impale a few more to her left with their own shadows. She hadn't looked up to see Jen, preoccupied with the fight at hand.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games