Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:15 am
*Feels someone tapping on his shoulder and turns around to find Sergio handing him a Hello Kitty sippy cup and showing him how to use the matching chopsticks. Even though Will finds it a little comforting to hear a little about his children, he refrains from interrupting as Sergio finishes his somewhat amusing little tutorial, and accepts the cheaters afterwards. When Sergio walks away, Will looks up in time to see the little man shaking a finger back at him.* Thanks. And yeah, I hear 'ya, Serg ... Don't need to lose my lip over this, that's for sure. confused

*Taking a closer look at the 2 items, Will tries to picture his kids using them. Most likely Frannie's, but Nico may have used them, too. Sighing, he puts them down on the table next to him, then takes a seat in his chair. Picking up a water bottle he obtained earlier, he takes a careful sip, then recaps the bottle. Looking out over the set, he watches as everyone gets ready for the filming to continue.*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:40 pm
Having gotten a proper glass of wine and with her astute powers of observation in full tilt, she rises from her current seat on the rosso chaise lounger and moves over to TES’ directors chair and has a seat. Unable to help overhearing Ryzan’s plight, she decides she had better step in and lend a hand to her very dear dark elven friend. She sets her wine glass down on the table right near them and places a hand on Ryzan’s shoulder. Do not concern yourself dearest Ryzan. I am here for you. wink

She gets up off the director’s chair and grabs a bullhorn. ALRIGHT…PLACES EVERYONE! LET’S GET THIS s**t DONE…CAPICHE?!! scream Points to TES. YOU stand over THERE! points to the position and then points to Katana and YOU … YOU stand over there. Points to a location.

She gets up and walks over to the two. Now…I want you both to remember your characters. FEEL the intensity. Harness the motivation. Holds her fist to her chest, closes her eyes and breathes before suddenly reaching out and smacking her palm upon TES’ chest. YOU are the Knave of Hearts. Deputized and sworn in to serve the Queen of Hearts. YOU need to kick some Diamond a** here and get the job done.

*Turns her attention to Katana and places her hand on her chest. YOU are the Queen of Diamonds. Highly skilled and a trained Mercenary. YOU are going to school this smurf like nobody’s business…TEXAS style. *Lets go and backs up, sits on the director’s chair and brings the megaphone to her lips and……… ACTION! scream  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:52 pm
"Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! Hold on just a cotton-picking minute, Goddammit!!!! scream " She glared at her friend, "Are you out of your ever-loving mind?! Were you not around for the discussion that he" she gestured with the sword over at Tes, "thinks that we're fighting for Real and he's actually trying to KILL me?! Jeezus ******** Christ, Psy!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:57 pm
gestures to TES He's got 2 small daggers and YOU have a hand crafted, one of a kind, especially made Japanese KATANA!! It's perfectly balanced…a state of the art, hand crafted, WEAPON!! stressed This is a no brainer for you! 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:36 pm
Sighs heavily as she can see her friend Katana needs extra motivation. She slides off her director’s chair and brings her wine with. She puts an arm over Katana’s shoulders and sips some wine before speaking. Do you remember way back when I was working for Big Paulie and he was going to force me to attend to that suave Italian dude. Like get involved with and extract information by any means necessary? I was on the phone and refused and you were right there. You were right there volunteering to be in my stead. To do whatever it took to keep me from doing the unthinkable. Gets choked up remembering and swallows the lump in her throat. You were going to do whatever it took. YOU were going to scheme and fight to protect me. To defend our castle.

Well now YOU are Queen. YOU are the Queen of Diamonds. And that Smurf there Gestures to TES HE is going to bring the house of cards down upon you. You can’t let him do THAT!! stressed Offers Kat a sip of her wine.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:42 pm
*sighs and just lets Psyzapp take over. It's her movie anyway. Rather than trying to fight it, he just takes the opening to go over and grab himself a glass of wine from the bottle Giovanni had his men bring over*

*eye twitches. Here he thought Hearts had finally butted out of his business and yet here the Queen was again, nagging stare When she reminds him of his position and what he's there for, he starts to crack and the addition of her repeatedly calling him a smurf makes him completely snap*

I WOULD "get the job done" if you would stop GETTING IN MY ******** WAY!! scream

*flips the dining room table* scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:49 pm
*Stands as tall as she can and with heels on that would be about a statuesque 5'7", she drinks some more wine and stares at TES' pausing for a bit. A bit "touchy" today aren't we. You need to relax…maybe get laid or something. talk2hand

Walks away once again and sits in the director's chair, hold up the bullhorn. Aaaaaaaaand…… ACTION!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:54 pm
She grabbed the wine glass and quickly drank the remainder of the red wine, then handed it back to Psy.

"Psy, you may want to move away, and quickly, please. Unless you want to risk being caught in between two daggers and a cursed sword. stressed "

She took a step back, and silently gave thanks that she had taken Ryzan up on the protection spells, hopefully they would last." So, Tes...wanna tell me why you're heel-bent on killing me, hmm? "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image
*wants to slap that glass or wine right out of the Queen of Hearts' hand stressed , but typical of her fickle nature, she's out the door before he really has the chance stare

Back to the matter at hand, he puts his daggers back up into a fighting stance and smirks a bit at kat's question*
Well, if I told you that, then I'd have to kill you emotion_awesome So, unless you've agreed to dying, imma just have to keep that to myself for the time being. You've been in the business. I'm sure you understand wink

*kicks up some shards of a shattered plate toward kat's eyes and comes at her low, aiming to whip around her and slice through her Achilles tendons*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:38 pm
User Image

"Sorry to disappoint, brother dearest, but I have no plans on dying today."

Her arm moved instinctively and almost on its own when he tossed the shards towards her, her sleeve keeping most of the glass away from her eyes, and she pivoted away from Tes. The sword had that eerily familiar hum to it as she brought it downward to try to deflect his attack.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:41 pm
*quickly gathers the two small dragons and takes them back to her trailer* Smok, stay there. *puts him on the floor, out of the way* Here, Velcore. *sets him down* There's the mirror.

*looks up at his reflection in the mirror. His body flickers for a moment between the demonic and his normal forms, before settling on his usual appearance* Did it work? *looks at Kits, then over his shoulder at his own body*

*nods* It did. cat_smile

Good. Now can I be my size again? *looks in the mirror, and the flickering happens again, this time with him remaining the demonic Jabberwocky* No, it did not work.

Huh. Well, that's... interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:58 pm
User Image
*scoffs in annoyance when his blades connect with her sword instead of her ankles*

tch...

*follows with another leg sweep since it worked pretty well last time*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:10 pm
User Image

She barely had time to react and leapt backwards, somehow avoiding his leg. She brought the sword around and held it in front of her.

"Tsk, tsk, same trick as before? Why not try something more original? twisted "

She could feel the energy of the sword running up from her hands. The power, it was almost intoxicating, and it was all she could do to remain in control, when it could be so easy to let go and let the power consume her. Knuckles white, she moved forward with a thrust, aiming for his upper arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:47 pm
User Image
*goes to turn sideways to dodge her attack, but thanks to Ryzan's boost, she was faster than him and he takes a considerable slice to the shoulder stressed But no matter. twisted *

How about you try this on for size?
*with her in a vulnerable position from the lunge, he takes the opportunity flip the dagger in his other hand and plunge it into her lumbar vertebrae. However, the dagger only makes contact with the rune that was placed on her, making a soft cracking sound and forcing his arm back, consequently also throwing him off ********' hell! stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:02 am
Watches the action as he drinks his wine, taking note of the Mirtillo's tactics and agility becoming more impressed. He starts to consider recruiting the Mirtillo to the Family Business. Because judging by what he's seeing, the Mirtillo has got the potential to be a real good earner and could even work his way up to Captain if he played his cards right. emotion_dealwithit  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games