Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am
He just sat in bed and watched her. Though he was thinking that maybe they should have gone as well. Even if it was just for a bit it would be enough to get her out of the house for a bit. But it was to late now so he would just watch over the house until the others returned.

Thanks to his experience traveling and going to different cities he knew where to find the pub in any city without asking for directions. When they got there he opened the door for her and let her go in first. The pub was average with nothing making it stand out from other pubs.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:12 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was happy to stay on the farm. Besides she was almost paranoid about being found out.

Cameron Stormwind

Of course, she smiled at him when he opened the door for her. Now she walked in and looked around. Before she picked a spot that was one where they could see all points of entry. As she was in habit of staying on guard. Now she ordered a cup of wine and smiled.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:21 pm
He rested on the bed and relaxed with his eyes closed. Though he wasn't going to sleep for now. Right now he was waiting for either Zeltion and Curson to call for help or for them to call and say that they were back.

As they entered he was scanning the room. Looking for quick escapes or things that could be used to help get out of different situations. Sitting down he ordered some water for himself and then a mug of mead for Curson when he showed up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:42 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She moved her hand to hold his, by the edge of the table. As she was leaning towards him before she kissed his cheek. Now she sipped on her wine as she was wondering what to do.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:55 pm
~ Resting ~

Feeling her hand near his he moved it to hold her hand. When she kissed his cheek he couldn't hold back the blush that appeared on his face. Looking away in order to try and hid it he saw that Curson was now walking into the pub not looking like he just got jump by a lot of guys. Smiling Curson waked over to where they were.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:01 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She saw her brother and rolled her eyes. "Are you alright?", she asked her brother. As she put her cup down and raised her eyebrow.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:08 pm
~ Resting ~

Curson sat down with them while Zeltion gave him his drink. When she asked him that he raised his eyebrow at her. " Yeah. Why wouldn't I be okay?", he asked. Zeltion just rolled his eyes and drank his water. Honestly Curson had no idea why she would ask if he was okay mostly because to him nothing that could have been dangerous happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:27 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

Now sighed only to sip from her wine again. But she spat out her wine hearing a voice.

A man about six foot tall and with short blond spiky hair walked up to her side. "Oh, hey Cameron. How are you doing?", the man said, in a cocky voice. Only to see her spit out her wine and cough. Seeing her pat her chest and catch her breath. "Jack! Did you cut your hair?", she replied, with a slightly red face. "What are you doing here? And yes I have.", he replied, with a wink. "I'm taking a break from my midwife duties. And this is my brother.", she pointed to Curson. Before she pointed to Zeltion,"And this is my boyfriend." Only to see Jack look a bit shock.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:37 pm
~ Resting ~

Curson and Zeltion looked to her as she spat out her drink. When she introduced them to this new man they both acted differently. Curson stuck out his chest and looked down at him. It was an almost silent way of say who are you and how do you know her. Zeltion just got two clean rags . Giving one to her to wipe any of the wine that was still on her lips from spitting it out while he used the other to clean up the wine that she spit out near them. " Hey.", was all he said unimpressed by this man as he continued to clean up not really looking at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:05 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She took the rag and patted her lips dry. "Oh, you have a boyfriend now.", Jack said, well ignoring Curson,"I take it you've told him about what we've done.", he added on, with another wink. "Jack, if I were you I'd shut up.", she said in a dangerous tone, before throwing her wine into his face. When she threw her wine into his face, he was a bit stunned. Before using part of his shirt sleeve to wipe his face. "You little b***h!", he shouted, before she just laughed. "And tell me something that I don't know.", she snapped at him, before slapping him. Which of made him bite his tongue and put his hand over his mouth. Before checking for blood and growling at her. As she was now standing up and staring the man down. It seemed that she had done this before, though she normally had her own weapons.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:15 pm
~ Resting ~

Curson was about to go berserk for what he said about his sister when Zeltion just put his staff across his chest to stop him after placing his water down. " Honestly. Is it just in your families blood to cause trouble for me? Or do you two do it on purpose?", he asked sarcastically as he walked into front of her in an attempt to stop any further unneeded violence. " Listen. We are just here to try and relax we are not here looking for a fight. Besides your out numbered so do you really want to do this?" Though while he was saying that he was preparing to summon Curson weapons while also make some for her to use as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:24 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She heard Zeltion and glanced at him stopping Curson. But she was a bit shocked when Zeltion moved in front of her. "Ugh! Fine keep that little tramp.", Jack said, as he started to walk away. As he seemed to talk fine, despite him biting his tongue. Of course Cameron huffed and shook her head. "See you moron!", she said from looking around Zeltion's side.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:33 pm
~ Resting ~

Zeltion smiled though anyone could tell it was forced. " Thank you.", he said though as he spoke he had a plan in mind. When he said that a small golden ember that was nearly impossible to see traveled over to the man and stuck to his back. " What the Hell Zeltion! Why did you stop me from killing that guy. Especially after what he called Cameron. Which reminds me. Don't think I didn't get what that guy was hinting at. We are going to be talking about this later sis.", he warned her using a big brother tone after switching from a shouting whisper. But this new tone left no room for arguing. All Zeltion did was sit back down and drink his water.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:41 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Resting ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at her brother as he flipped out. But when he gave her that one tone; she sighed. Once Zeltion sat back down, she sat back down. Now she put her forehead against her wrapped hand.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:50 pm
~ Resting ~

Zeltion just looked at the both of them. He reached over to place a hand on her shoulder and smiled at her. " Don't worry. It will all work out. Though I do suggest that we finish our drinks quickly and then leave right after.", he said as he leaned over to peck her cheek. Then he just kept drinking his water but was keeping his eyes out for if Jack started to either walk back over to them or if he started to leave before they finished their drinks. Curson just huffed as he sat back down and finished the rest of his drink in one gulp.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games