Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

King Liam

Liam heard steps on the beach. Liam hide by the rocks for cover. "hmm, it has been quiet awhile since my last time that I've turn human. Hmmm." as Liam thinks to himself. Liam see the woman comes closer and closer to the rocks but didn't say a word and goes under the water. Liam only came to look for his wife and daughter to live with them, but Liam doesn't know that he has a son, too. Liam swims away under water. To keep quiet.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Alphasock

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:04 am
User Image
Eliza Renault
Chef, Loving Mother

Eliza and her children, Alexandra and Anubis, arrived at the beach. She decided it was a good idea to have a little picnic before it got too cold to go to the beach anymore. Towel in hand, she spread it out over the sand as Anubis set the towel with paper plates and Alexandra took care of the food her mom made. "Isn't a beach picnic such a lovely idea?" She asked. "I've always loved coming here during my college years."

The food spread out on the towel consisted of warm and hearty foods such as chili and grilled cheese sandwiches. Because the food was warm, they wouldn't be too cold at the beach. "Thank you so much for helping me, children. Ready to dig in?"

Miss Shadow Night

OOC: Still working on the coding for the children. I'll reply as them soon.  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:15 am
User Image
Anubis Renault
High School Student

Anubis arrived with his mother and sister to help set up their picnic. After setting the paper plates and utensils down on the towel they were using, Anubis took the beach umbrella from the car and stabbed it into the sand next to their towel in case it decided to rain, or worse- snow. "The beach is nice as long as I don't have to swim." Anubis replied before sitting down. The smell of the food was starting to get to him. "Dig in? Heh, I was born ready." With this he grabbed one of the sandwiches and started to eat.

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:17 am

King Liam

Liam came back to the surf. Saw humans by the beach. Oh how he remembers that Eliza use can here to bring grill cheese sandwiches and chilly. Liam smells the food. That feel so familiar to him. Liam swim close to the beach to where the family is. "oh this bring s me back to my sweet memories with Eliza. Oh my sweet wife, oh how I wish that that I can eat those things again."

Quote:

Alphasock

Quote:

Quote:

OOC: take your time. I am just about to eat lunch but I will be back in. About 15 to 20 minutes. If you want to RP after that time.

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:25 am
User Image
Alexandra Renault
High School Student

Alexandra helped set up the picnic as well once she arrived at the beach with her family. "This place was such a good idea. It's a little chilly, but not bad enough for us not to come." Alexandra responded before sitting down. "Thank you so much for the food, mom." After she spoke, Alexandra grabbed a paper bowl and filled it with some chili. With the food still warm, the fact that it might have been slightly cold was diminished since eating it allowed her to warm up. "It's probably a bit cold to swim today. I bet that water is freezing." She added, looking out towards the water. "Oh my gosh! Is that..a person?" She asked, noticing what appeared to be a man in the water. She couldn't see much of them, so she had no idea that person was merfolk.

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:23 am

King Liam

Liam looks at the people who are eating picnics. But to him he sees someone looks like a person that he knows from years ago before Liam left to defend his kingdom. "hello and greetings to you all sweets! Those food that you all are eating make me remember my sweet flower. Are those chilly and grill sandwiches?"

Quote:

Alphasock

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:18 pm
User Image
Eliza Renault
Chef, Loving Mother

Eliza looked into the direction Alexandra was pointing in. "Oh, really? They must be really brave to be swimming in such cold water." Eliza replied. There's something familar about them, too. She thought, as she put a grilled cheese sandwhich on her plate.

Soon, the man in the water approached Eliza and her family. The closer he got, the more Eliza felt he was familiar. It had been over a decade since she saw her husband, Liam and the way this man spoke reminded her of him. "Sweet flower? I bet she's a lucky girl. If you'd like some food, we have plenty to share."
Eliza answered. "I'm Eliza, and these are my children Alexandra and Anubis." She introduced as her children gave a friendly wave and made some space for him on their picnic towel.

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:52 pm

King Liam

Liam was so surprised that it was his true love. But the most is that he didn't know that he had a son. "oh my sweet flower, Eliza. Oh my darling, it is me Liam Renault! Wait! I have a son now, sweetie? Since when? Sweetie I only remember having Alexandra as my child, but a son too. Since when? It is been so long sweet darling. That I have not turn human, darling sweet!"

Quote:

Alphasock

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:53 pm
User Image
Eliza Renault
Chef, Loving Mother

Eliza was shocked. "L-Liam!? You're back?" Eliza asked, running up to hug her husband.
"It's been so long, I thought you were gone forever!"
She said, rubbing a tear off her face as she ended the embrace. "This is your daughter, Alexandra. About a year ago, we adopted Anubis. So I guess that makes him your son, too." She explained with a lovely smile that graced the entire beach. She was so happy, it could put the glimmering waves to shame.

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:58 pm

King Liam

He embraces his wife with a huge hug. "oh! My sweet little angels! I wish that I hug you both but I'm in the water. Sweet flower, I haven't turn human in a long time. Please help me up my sweet flower. I need to try up before human my sweet. Then I will hug my two sweet angels!"

Quote:

Alphasock

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:09 pm
User Image
Eliza Renault
Chef, Loving Mother

Once their hug ended, Eliza held out her hands to help Liam out of the water.. "Sure thing. Let's help you up." She continued, doing her best to help him out of the water."Im guessing your kingdom is in good shape? Last I heard there was a war..Has it finally ended?" She asked, questions racing through her mind."Sorry honey, I'm just so thrilled you're here. We can always speak once we get you home." Eliza apologized followed by a slight giggle. "Children, come meet your father."

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:16 pm

Liam Renault

As soon as Liam was helped up by his wife. Liam turned into a human. "oh! Thank you my, sweet flower. Oh, my sweet, yes the war is over. My sweet, the kingdom is safe and no war is going to happen anytime soon. Oh! Wow! It has been a long time, my sweet. I haven't turned human in a long time my sweet!"

Alphasock

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:22 pm
User Image
Alexandra Renault
High School Student

Alexandra was equally as shocked. "D-dad? What's all this talk about kingdoms? " Alexandra asked curiously. She knew her father was a merman, but she had no idea he was a ruler of an undersea kingdom. "I'm so sorry I barely remember you. Mom told me so much as a kid, but I don't think I've seen you since I was a baby.." She said with a nervous chuckle. She as nervous to meet her dad since she wasn't sure if she'd be a good enough daughter for him. "Not long ago, I found out I could turn into a mermaid as well. My tail is blue like yours." She added with a seemingly carefree smile despite how nervous she was.

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:26 pm
User Image
Eliza Renault
Chef, Loving Mother

Eliza's smile was still beaming. This was the happiest she'd been since she was promoted to be a chef at her favorite restaurant. "I'm so glad to hear the war is over, honey." She continued, holding his had as they walked over towards the picnic blanket..As they walked, Eliza made sure to walk slowly enough so her husband wouldn't trip. "I understand human legs are tricky to get used to." She said before her daughter approached. "Oh, Alexandra..Your father is..well..He is an undersea King" Eliza said hesitantly, hoping her daughter won't freak out..

Miss Shadow Night

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:30 pm

Liam Renault

Liam tries to balance to walk to his children. "oh my dear Angels. I'm so sorry that I have left like that. My kingdom was at war, my angels. I wish that I could see you grow, but look at you! You grown so tall that I can't seem to recognize you at first. As for you dear son, I'm sorry that I haven't taken care of the family, but you protected the family from harm. And I love that my dear angel. And I thank you for that! But would you both angels would except me as a father? I will tell you both angels everything. Even to you too, my sweet flower. I would tell you everything about what happen to my dear family."

Alphasock

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items