Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:08 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka looked towards Atlas and Talia, and then at Sasha, her ears twitch at her, "I got them..." she then approached Atlas and Talia. She stared at Atlas for a bit before looking at Talia as well.

[OOC:]
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

fox137

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:39 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Fox137
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Sasha watched as Atlas and Talia came in. She was a bit worried when Talia said that they were amongst the humans. However she would never refuse treatment

"As long as you don't cause trouble, Atlas, Talia. That is all I have to ask" she said out loud, speaking perfect English. It was Nurse Sasha as the small tiger.

She was relieved that Odayaka wanted to take care of Atlas and Talia. That helped.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:48 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light didn't seem to notice them but he did notice them as they walked in. He pulled the covers over him and rolled over. "Jaecen," Kurona leaned forward and scolded him. "That's rude! I was talking to you!"
He groaned and muttered something unintelligible. Kurona stood back straight up and looked up at the ceiling, sighing. "You really are a five year old."
"Whattaya gonna do 'bout it, tell mom?" Light said in a monotonous voice.
"Piss off you, heartless jerk!" Her face went red and she was starting to hold back tears.
"P-papa? Miss Kurona?"
Kurona was angry. She stared at him, her hair starting to show signs of flaring up with fire. "I-I hate you, I really do..." She quivered softly and stormed out of the Infirmary.

Ayami watched on with interest. "10 out of 10, best tv drama of the year..." She said to herself as she watched the enraged Kurona step out.
Nami was a bit unnerved. She felt the coldness coming off of Light. "Tha' was a little harsh, wasn't it?"
Light tugged the cover over him and stared at the wall. He felt like something was missing. It was like something had been lost. Was he really the bad guy in disguise?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
fox137

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:31 pm
User Image
Talia Age : 18 Status: Half heartless
Thoughts:"Some people are here for others and the rest are not."

Talia looks at Light then looks away. she tries to snuggle on Atlas with her arms around his back. she heard what Miss Sasha said but she would never bring trouble to anyone. why would the lady think that she could harm anyone? the girl does not know her own strength of the heartless in her, she thinks to herself" Just because I said I among the humans meant no threats."

she sits up and looks at Miss Sasha in her cute little tiger eyes. "i would never cause trouble to anyone here. you all are like a family in this Academy. while me and Atlas are not like everyone else. my family is gone and so as the town destroy by the heartless and dragons. I remember some of which my master told me long ago, the place I called home was far gone."

her blue eyes glance at Solaris the charm in her pants pocket and she picks up, gave it a kiss. the magical charm name Solaris glows even shinier and show the image of Talia old hometown as he speaks to Miss Sasha in person.

"This girl world are no longer here but if it did, the former headmaster would know about its history. the dragons came after her parents was taken away
because the heartless in her drove the dragons there. her only destiny is to learn control the heartless and its powers. that's why I am here, she needs a Keyblade Master to discipline her."

Talia starts shed tears after she saw the images of her home, it was ruin and nothing but debris left on the ground. she holds Atlas closer to her and look at the image. her memory has been somewhat found but she looks away.

fox137

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:04 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

After examining Talia and Atlas, she began to heal Talia first, holding her open palms towards her in which a glow started to come from her hands. Her eyes were closed and her ears twitched while she was healing Talia. After Talia, she would start healing Atlas.
Tsuyoi walked into the room, looking around before spotting Light. She also noticed Nami, approaching them, "Yo," she waved at Nami, "So, how's he holdin up?" she said, looking at Light who was facing away from her and at a wall.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

fox137

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:14 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas sat and yawned dusting him self off and cuddling talia while she was healed you are so odd right now we are still human here just we have a little more in us we will deal with things once we are all patched up by glow things he says watching her get healed feeling a bit dozy after all that stuff

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
]
Kurai_18

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:14 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"His attitude could be better, bloody sour as it is." Nami pointed at him. "Went all mopey after makin' Miss Kurona cry."
Light was muttering inaudibly to himself. Something about being sorry.
Ayami chuckled a little. "What an idiot. Anata wa baka-desu."
Nami tilted her head and looked at Ayami. "Wot?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
fox137

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:26 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

It didn't take long before Talia was all healed up. Odayak opened her eyes, and nodded at Talia, then looked at Atlas, whom looked a little scary. However, she shouldn't be fearful of someone because of how they look, so she started to heal Atlas as well, the same as how she healed Talia
Tsuyoi folded her arms, looking at Ayami and Nami, "Well, at least he isn't groaning in pain...and not wrapped in casts and stuff." She then wondered about who this Kurona girl is, and started to have ideas on who she might be. However, she would save questions about her later. She let out a sigh, "Unfortunately we couldn't find whoever beat up Light...I kind of wish we did, that way I would've returned the favor." she looked at the ground, and tightly gripped her arms. Her eyebrows furrowed and she gritted her teeth, having a look in her eyes as if she really wanted to kill someone.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:48 pm

_____________| Ayami Eichi |

17 | Female
User Image

"By the way," Ayami faced Nami. "Who are you?"
Nami blinked. "Right, introductions. But if you could keep your voice down," She looked at X, who was asleep in her arms. "It'd be a pleasure. I'm Nami, Nami Light. He's my father."
Ayami tilted her head. "Father, huh? Then, I'm guessing you're the other girl's imouto, nee?"
"N-no," Nami looked up. "I'm still not a hundred percent sure but she says she's my aunt."
Light spoke up from under the covers. "And it was really stuppid of me to do that to her..."
"Do what, papa?"
"Mention our mother... I'd rather not bring it up..."

Quote:
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:04 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Light, and stared at him for a bit before looking at Nami, taking note that Kurona told her she was her aunt. So that meant that Kurona is Light's sister which had relieved her upon hearing that. She then grabbed a nearby chair and took a seat next to Light's bed, leaning back into the chair, "Oh right, I don't know if this is important but," she looked at Nami and Ayami, "There are new heartless that you may have not encountered before that now appear due to...Death's appearance in Twilight Town." She reached into her pocket and took out a paper with a drawing of the heartless they faced, "Shino...one of my students, drew it on our way back here..." she showed the paper to them.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:16 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Nami and Ayami glanced at it, blinking in unison. "Ge. That's one ugly dude. Busaiku..."
Nami looked away from it. "Pardon me, but what language is that?"
"Anata wa Ni-erm, it's Japanese..." She looked away, a bit embarrassed.
Light pointed at Nami. "Yes?"
"Lemme see..." He took the page from Tsuyoi and stared at it. "I'll have to look at it tomorrow, give it a check. Just gotta-" Light started to sit up but winced, holding his side. He put one hand up to Tsuyoi, who seemed to have lurched forward a bit. "No worries, just a few broken ribs." He grunted, still holding his side.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
fox137

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:26 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi rubbed the back of her head, and sat back into her chair, "You need to rest more..." she then took the paper back from Light, "That being said, you're not checking anything until you fully recover..." She put the paper back in her pocket, letting out a sigh, "I'm heading back to Twilight Town on my own. There's something about that place that bothers me..."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:38 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Right... I guess I should apologize to Kuro." He sighed. "I hope I'm up to dodging swings from her wrench."
Nami made a face that was half smile, half frown. "Not to be mean Papa but you kind of deserve it, making her cry."
he looked at Nami, fake crying. "Way to be on my side, kiddo."
Ayami raised a hand. "If you're gonna die, can I have front row seat?"
Light and Nami stared blankly at Ayami. She frowned and shrugged. "What? He has it coming to him."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
fox137

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:48 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at the three, and nodded, having nothing else to say. She wanted to talk with Light for a bit, but she thought it was best to let him rest. She stood from her chair, "All right, well...I should leave." she stretched out her arms, "The sooner I check Twilight Town, the better."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:53 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He grabbed her by the hand before she got too far. Light looked away, his cheeks red. "Be safe..."
He let her hand go. Ayami and Nami watched on with interest.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
fox137

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games