Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:39 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded."Midnight is a good time for me. I can only test my willpower for so long. I am a creature that acts on his wants. If I see something I want I take it. In any and every way possible."He said that with the innuendo not hidden in hopes she knew.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:48 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"I know you do. And any time we're together, like that. I just know how much you love me. I may not slap your butt or try to kiss you all the time. But why do you think I give you a hard time and pick on you?", She said, before kissing his shoulder now. She let her hands turn over in his and start to rub them.

Though Abigail knew her way of expressing love or wanting attention basically changing his clothes, was a bit childish. Though to her cooking was another way to show that she was happy with their relationship. Since the happier she was the less ramen noodles and other junk foods made it to the table.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian gently gripped her hands."I can tell how much you care Abigail. I know you. Not fully but you are the only being in all the world that I would ever willing sacrifice myself for. If anything would harm you nothing would be safe from my wrath."He continued to sit there since he was still trying to keep the agreement they had.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:28 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled into his shoulder and pecked his cheek afterwards. Gently she moved her hands from his. Only to walk around him and sat in his lap, sideways. "And what if any of the kids are jokesters?" She asked him. Now she put her head on his shoulder. "Cause sometimes jokes get out of hand. Just cuddle?" She added on and closed her eyes.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought about it for a second."Well I would warn them about pulling pranks. I will not let anything happen to them. So if it does go to far then I will owe the world a big bouquet of oopsie daisies."He shrugged and then put on hand on her hip and leaned his head against hers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:55 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She giggled at the 'oopsie daisies' and let his forehead stay against hers. "I suck at pulling pranks. It becomes to obvious that I am up to something. Or if I am trying to pull a surprise." She said. Before closing her eyes and stay still in his hold.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:09 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and then sat there. He didn't bother to say anything. He was enjoying this time with Abigail. It was a peaceful time. No one was asking them anything and nothing was really happening. They sat there in peace for a brief period of time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:18 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

As they had this simple time together, she felt herself mediate. Damian would probably notice how relaxed she became. But she stayed still in his hold with slow breathing, almost like she was asleep. Of course her mind was wondering.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian continued to stay where he was sitting and then felt Abigail relax. He also relaxed and sat there. With his eyes closed his mind also wandered. Although he did tease Abigail by sending her thought of the nights they had spent together. His thought were from his perspective.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:15 pm
L
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She was caught off guard when she saw herself from his eyes. Before she knew what happened she fell from his lap, with a yelp. Of course she had lost focus on her mediation, so her reflexes were slow. She felt herself pant and blush so red that her ears, neck, and face were an almost anime shade of red.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and then stood and helped Abigail back up."What's wrong Abigail. Something happen."His grin was mischievous.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:34 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She let her fiance help her up before growling at him. Now she gently grabbed his shirt and pulled him to her. Of course she returned the favor. It was seeing him from her view. Though she teleported them to the work out room before tripping him. Of course she started to wrestle with him on the floor. And if she got pinned down she'd mist from his hold. And appear a few feet away. Yet her mind became blocked when she teleported them to the work out room.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

After Damian tried to pin her and she misted away he stood up. His grin was still mischievous."I take it you did not appreciate that little tease I used on you."He placed his arms behind his back."I would probably read your mind to know what you thought but you have placed a block over your mind."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:48 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She eyed her fiance as she started to pace around him. Of course their height difference was a bit of a challenge. Though she picked up her staff. Only to wait on him. As soon as they started to spar, she'd steal slightly fiesty and hot kisses from him that lasted a couple of seconds when they were close. Otherwise she was letting herself get hit and blocking

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian eventually picked up his staff. They sparred and he would grin after she would pull back from their kisses. He continued to spar with her and would block a good number of her blows. Of course she was getting better at controlling her power so she would get a few hits on him. He was slowly moving quicker and quicker. Trying to help develop her speed.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games