Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:16 pm
{{will be back after these boring a** messages. stressed }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:33 pm
((Lol ~ Bratty walks through shadows, no lockies keep her out. Ask nice and she might leave you alone... twisted Theme song from MASH is now running through my head: Suicide is painless ~ Thanks, damey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICiFnQrHOrk ))

*After she finishes her meal, she tosses out the wrappings and lays down to get some rest.*

((Wake me up when it's time to go...))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:12 pm
-slightly nodding his head to the desk manager as he passes by, he trudges up the stairs, reaching to rub his lower jaw and mouth and again, fingering a particular spot. Walking inside his room, he sits in a chair next to the nearest window. Stubbs and Horne are in their own conversation, acknowledging him when he sits down. Stubbs starts to turn back to his conversation when he looks at his face closer. Furrowing his brow, he nudges Horne, who looks where Stubbs is looking and waves it off-

Pft, please. rolleyes He's had worse than that. stare Icy's got a mean a** backhand, but he'll survive. neutral

-lifting an eyebrow, he stops massaging the spot he'd been fingering and looks inquiringly at Horne, Stubbs joining him-

.... And just how do you know what happened to me? confused Who's to say I didn't get whacked in the face by a branch while walking in the woods? neutral

-pausing, Horne freezes up, especially when the woods were mentioned. Quickly recovering, he plays coolly and shrugs-

I was chatting up one of the Russians that was out covering us while in town and saw the fight you two had in front of that pub. But hey, you could've just as easily gotten slapped by a branch too. stare When the hell was he in the woods? Did he see anything? Couldn't have, b/c I'm still breathing. Stubbs had been suspicious for a while now, but has nothing to go on. Though, branches don't wear rings with iced out "I"s in them.

-eyes narrowed, he jumps up and strides over to a mirror. Sure enough, the spot he'd been touching was the imprint of her favorite piece of jewelry that she never removed near his mouth. Growling, he lets out a string of expletives, knowing it was going to change colors by morning. Walking back to his chair, it hits him-he needed to check on dame. With Icy as vexed as she was, dame was no where safe with her just a few doors down from Icy. Turning, he walks out of the room and down to dames, knocking on the door*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:31 pm
The knock makes dame jerk in her sleepy unawareness, arm hitting the wall hard and with a resounding CRACK, she cries out in pain, scrambling and turns over, the shuriken slices her cheek right on the bone, she cries out louder and hisses, hand immediately going up to the wound.

dame can feel the hot liquid pouring out of it and curses, still half asleep. She struggles hard to get out of her drowsy state, stumbling out of bed and falling hard on one knee, "s**t! scream " She limps over to the door and gropes at the knob, jiggling it, curses spewing from her lips. She is still cradling her bleeding cheek and dripping blood from the bed to the door. A mostly dried trail of crimson is stark against the white skin of her leg.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 pm
(( eek ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:50 pm
((... neutral What, Karrie?))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:52 pm
((Indeed ~ NO CUTTING stressed
Ish making a bloody mess and giving that L the upper hand... gonk
Flame, fix her... wink
*Shoves some more popcorn in her mouth and waits for the next scene. *))

((Edit: Y'all know I'm just playing... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:58 pm
((Dame is kinda clumsy when she's woken up, apparently... Great way to greet Flame. rolleyes ))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:01 pm
((-giggles- Give her a break! gonk She hasn't been resting well sad ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:05 pm
((Hopes she heals fast, we may need her on the trip home... ninja ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:06 pm
((No, she hasn't... sad ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:08 pm
(( eek ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:17 pm
-waiting for dame to answer, he hears a hard, yet muffled thud come from inside, followed by the sounds of crying and whimpering. Just as he goes to knock louder he hears dame cursing and stumbling, something hitting the floor. Alarmed, he starts banging on the door and twisting the knob, only to have it twisted the other way at the same time from the inside-

scream DAME! DAME! evil

-shouting her name, he shoulders the door, trying to knock it open. Rearing back, he kicks the door right next to the handle, knocking it loose. Pushing it open, his heart lurches to a stop when he sees a bloody dame weaving towards the door. Seething, he looks around the room, rushing to the windows to see if he can catch her attacker. By this time, Stubbs and Horne have made it to the door, along with the Russians with their weapons drawn, wondering what the hell was going on. They all seem to focus in on dame at the same time and look in horror. Horne is by Flames side immediately as Stubbs grabs dame and sits her down in a chair, the Russians running out to check the streets. Turning, he stalks over to her and moves Stubbs out the way, checking her wounds and trying to get her to talk-

Dame? confused Dame! What the hell happened? Who attacked you? mad Did you get a good look at them?

-while he questioned dame, Stubbs walked over to her bed, looking for anything to help figure out what happened. Seeing the bloody sheets, he shakes his head, thinking the attacker got her while she was asleep. Just as he turns, something glints in his peripheral. Looking at where the sliver of light came from, he moves the sheets around and sees a shuriken-

Hey boss, you need to see this. neutral I think whoever the culprit was left a souvenir behind.

-picking it up, Stubbs shows it to him. Eyes narrowed into slits, he turns back to dame-

Come on girl! Wake up! I need you. sad  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games