Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:47 pm
Chione chuckled, then placing her head on his shoulder as she ate. "So, what do you want to do today?" She asked. It was his day off, and she wanted him to enjoy it as much as he could.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:53 pm
"i would like to relax with my wife, maybe visit the market...there's a few foreign traders in town...and then maybe..." Bomani looked over with a smile. "Maybe I could get a massage? Just my feet...please?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:00 pm
Chione smiled, finishing the date. "Why of course." She chuckled, bringing a hand up and ruffling his hair. "I will try to do my best so that anything you want will happen today." She said, getting up. "But, let's wait until the sun rises a bit higher before going out. That way the market will definitely be open."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:01 pm
"Sounds good to me. I'm going to go get dressed, I think." Bomani said, standing and kissing her softly on the cheek before heading to their room.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:05 pm
"Oh, wait for me!" Chione said playfully, then quickly cleaned up the kitchen. Once she was done she followed him to the bedroom, but then felt a little nauseous and slowed down. Sitting down on the bed she sighed and tried to hide her moment of sickness, and let it pass.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:06 pm
"Are you okay?" Bomani asked. She had seemed playful and full of energy...and then stopped and sighed, sitting on the bed. He walked over and kneeled in front of her, looking up into her eyes.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:09 pm
Seeing his concern Chione smiled back. "I'm alright." She said softly, holding his cheek to reassure him. "I'm not old yet." She teased. "Maybe...maybe I just ate too much." She insisted.

((Have to log off soon.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:11 pm
"Maybe." Bomani said, kissing her softly on the lips before standing and looking in a wooden chest for some clothes for him to wear.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:13 pm
When he left her Chione lied down on the bed, waiting for her turn to get her clothes. "So, anything in particular you want to look for in the market today?" She asked. The only thing she wanted to get so far was more fruit in order to replenish the supply in the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:17 pm
"No, I just wanted to go." Bomani said with a smile, taking his clothes and changing into a basic white tunic and white pants, smiiling at his wife, who was lying on the bed.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:21 pm
Seeing that Bomani had changed Chione got up, though a bit slowly, and made her way toward the wooden trunk. "Okay, just wondering." She said. She then searched around for clothes of her own, trying to find a loose dress. Recently she had found that the tight and rather slim-fitting dresses were becoming rather uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:22 pm
Bomani sat on the edge of their bed, watching Chione get changed. He noticed a small change in her stomach, and his heart skipped a beat, his face lighting up. "Chione...I think it worked." he said softly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:27 pm
Chione stopped as she changed, looking over at her husband. Repeating his words in her head and then looking where he was looking she couldn't help but smile. "What? What worked?" She teased, though she knew what he meant.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:30 pm
Bomani stood up and walked over to her, running his hand along her stomach, which he could see had a definite bulge...not large, but now he could see it, knowing it was there.
"I think you're pregnant..." he breathed...his child...no, their child...he smiled brightly at the thought.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:32 pm
Chione watched as his hand ran over her stomach, and his face as he saw what was happening. "Surprise!" She said softly, then wrapping her arms around him to give him a hug. "You finally noticed." She whispered.

((2nd to last post))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games