Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:03 pm
Kitzune stood there then she walked back outside to the small little spring. She sat down looking at the water, staring at her reflection.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 pm
Iah was still a human wolf, he had eliminated almost all the places. He had picked up one of the scents as it had a barrier around it. He smirked as he raced to it.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:03 pm
Haha it seems that guy I fought earlier is looking for us.

"Really..." Scarlet said in a non caring tone.

Yep....but it's not like he'll find us. Our sent our presence is long gone. It's as if we really did die. Good job on that spell. Fara laughed.

"Thanks..." Scarlet sat down on a chair that she had formed from a big crystal they found in the cave. "Even the gods couldn't fine us..."

Damn right! Fara laughed again and watched everyone in the kingdom.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:39 pm
Ventura looked all around him. He couldn't see or remember anything. " Where am I......" He said to no one in particular as he tried to grab on to something with no luck. There were no phisical objects around him. It was like a black hole.....at least that's what he thought. He walked around falling for what felt like an hour before something happened. The whole place he was in suddenly lit up with bright colors swirling around. Then a dark figure appeared before him and charged straight at Ventura.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:45 pm
Oh hey Scarlet lookie what's happeing with your boyfriend, Fara said in an exciting tone.

Scarlet watched in intrest. "Wonder where he's at....and whats going on..." she continued to watch. 'I hope he'll be ok...' she sighed.

Rui finally reached the castle and walked in where all the elves and his father were still were they last were. How would he tell his father what had happened? .....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:19 pm
As if nothing had happend the thing passed through him. It just kept going running non stop. Ventura kept walking seing many of these shadowy figures. Ventura sat down on the floor or whatever it was after walking some more and closed his eyes trying to remember what happened.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:09 pm
Muraki cought up with Iah, "What the hell are you thinking!?" he asked annyed at the boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:45 pm
Kitzune closed her eyes and meditated. She blocked out everything and went to a nice calming place. She was surrounded by sakura cherry blossom trees and was sitting by the water. She loved to go to that place even though it was all in her mind.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:53 pm
Hmm i wonder if he knows that we're "dead"...or i'm dead...or you...whatever you know what i mean.
"I have no idea...." Scarlet sighed and continued to watch Ventura.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:10 pm
Alll Ventura remembered was following Scarlet after that his mind went blank. He fell backward to the ground and began to rub his forehead making wrinkles above his eyes. Just as he fell the hole place around him lit up and a small star like light appeared in front of him. Ventura got up and walked toward it and when he reached to touch it it shot into him. Ventura's body suddenly went warm and a voice began to speak to him.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:17 pm
Oh whats going on now? Fara looked to see what was happening with Ventura.

"I don't know...." Scarlet also looked and was a bit worried. 'Hopefully it's nothing bad...' she thought to herself.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:31 am
Iah snarled at the stranger, "Watch your tone!" he warned. He was still a half human half wolf but, that was still powerful. He moved as he analyzed the stranger. He leaned his sword on his elbow.

Perverted Juicebox

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:50 pm
As Kitzune was meditating she suddenly saw to people argueing in the woods. One looked like Muraki while the other looked like Iah. She got confused but stayed calmed and watched what happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:47 pm
Muraki sighed as he looked at him, "Look will you stop this madness? And give up your search for Scarlet? Because this is just pointless" he shook his head at him.  

The Bubblelicous

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games