Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Devils Niece

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:02 am
Angilwingz
The Devils Niece
"Girl...let me explain our situation to you. I've just released a potion from hell...the essence of passion itself. Also known as 'potion of anger and love beyond' . Deadly stuff. Pretty soon when this takes full affect I'll be hurling death spells at you and trying to kiss Francis. I'm doomed, you're doomed," she points at the half-knocked-out Francis "he's doomed. It'll last for 13 days...that's our situation. Please feel free to help in any way possible." The girl stated this whole buisness in a sarcastic-monotone sort of personality. "Why the hell you're standing in front of a bloody door makes no diff whatsoever to me."
-She clutches the arms of her chair nervously.-
-----"But...I thought.... And he... the vial... ...thirteen? ...I should have known."
-She stands and looks toward the door, her eyes full of despiration. While scanning the room, her eyes meet with another pair. The eyes belonging to Francis. He had not yet moved from the spot in which he had first inhaled the potion. Perhaps he was still dazed from the effects of the potion, or perhaps he was planning his next move. She didn't know. She didn't want to care. Unfortunately for her, she did care. There was a girl here who would be trying to kill her by the end of the day; and a boy who's only function seemed to be the ability to stare. He was staring at her. She felt her throat get tight, and a burning sensation in her eyes.-
-----"What do you want? Is your intent to let her kill me? Or are you going to help? That vial was in hell for a reason! We can't all just react on our desires. Can you imagine the regretable consequences? Don't you understand? Thirteen days is far too long! If you wanted her to kill me there are easier ways to do it. No, I suppose both of you are just cowards. Too afraid to show what you really think and feel without the help of a potion. Where is the rest?"
-She took a deep breath and refrained from further yelling. She could feel her voice straining as she tried in vain to hold back tears. She looked him in the eyes and spoke matter of factly.-
-----"I know there is more. A vial is enough for three. I want to make sure no one can use it ever again. Forget it, I'll find out myslef. You're in my way. She wants to kill me, and you're blocking my only exit."-----"Why aren't you moving? If you want me dead, then do it. Don't just stand there. I need to get out. I..."
-She turned her head away as hot tears streamed down her face.-
-----"I....I thought....I thought that... NO. Forget what I thought, it doesn't matter. Why won't you move?"
The girl stares at Angil with utter disbelief. Half laughing she begins to talk: "Angil, do you really think that that potion was solely for you!? If I had really wanted to kill, I could have done it without a ******** potion. I was told to wreak havoc on society by my uncle, The Devil, not to kill some witch of a girl! And secondly, heart Francis heart , no Francis wishes you no harm whatsoever. I do! heart Look at him! heart , no look at him! He was only a small part of the plan to begin with! Plus the boy's in complete and utter love with you! God damn, this place is worse than hell! evil  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:13 pm
Invictus_88
*hazily aware that the walls had stopped moving, he let go of the book-case again and stood unsteadily upright. His attention fell to the immediate peril than Angil was in*

"Angil, careful."

*he steps toward her but his leading leg stumbles and he pitches forward - his outstretched hand missing her shoulder as he falls heavily onto her bag accidentally tearing it, the dizziness starts to clear and he feels unnaturally confident, he starts to get to his feet*

-Startled as her belongings spilled out from the fresh rip in her bag, she turns and points her wand at the scrolls, bottles of dust, and potions. They burst into purple flames and disappear from view. She drops her now useless magic bag and it disintegrates into nothing. She reaches for the door and pulls the handle. It doesn't budge. She points her wand at the lock, but the sparks are merely repelled.-

The Devils Niece
The girl stares at Angil with utter disbelief. Half laughing she begins to talk: "Angil, do you really think that that potion was solely for you!? If I had really wanted to kill, I could have done it without a ******** potion. I was told to wreak havoc on society by my uncle, The Devil, not to kill some witch of a girl! And secondly, heart Francis heart , no Francis wishes you no harm whatsoever. I do! heart Look at him! heart , no look at him! He was only a small part of the plan to begin with! Plus the boy's in complete and utter love with you! God damn, this place is worse than hell! evil

"O course it's not about me. It's never about me. It's always about you. Isn't it? Just you! I can see you're not a very good demon. You can't even create chaos without the help of a potion. If I wanted to create trouble, I would have unleashed it on others, not make myself vunerable. But I guess you didn't think of that, did you? It seems your plan is not entirely well thought out. Why don't you just-"

-She stops in mid sentence and blushes fiercly.-

"He...he...he what???"

Angilwingz

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:50 am
(((OK I made a full archive of our RP. It's got all the non related posts by other members cut out and it's posted in an easy to read format. I think you two might want to read it...it reminded me a lot of our characters and what's happened. You can find the archive here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2246531 )))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:50 am
*the cold dizziness fades and he feels warmer, stadier...curiously brave, albeit still a bit unsteady. He took Angil's hand as he tried to stand up..*

"Angil?"

*he looks up, smiling to see her blush*

"Are you alright?"

Invictus_88

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:56 am
"I've, er, been better."

-Blushing madly and avoiding his gaze, she helps him up.-

"Now the matter of the door. It would seem that it's locked as a result of that potion of hers. It would seem that it's inabilty to cross walls was meant literally."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:18 am
*he puts his arm round her shoulders and leans lightly against her; pretending to still need help standing up*

"Ah, door. Well, what's the danger anyway?"

*he looks around at the thick wooded bookcases, considering their strength as shields to magic, and the power needed to move them*

Invictus_88

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:37 am
-She opens her mouth to argue the importance of getting the demon girl out of the room, so that the spell would not effect her as much if at all. However, as he leans on her, she promptly forgets her arguement, and instead resorts to the nervous habit of biting her lip. A thousand thoughts run through her mind, each one conflicting with and contradicting another. She grips her wand tighter than she ever had, not knowing what she should expect next.-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:31 pm
Without warning the girl begins to shudder violently, until she is on her knees and tears roll down her face and her lips are bitten raw. Suddenly a shape so frightening appears, though it only seems to be a shadow...a voice comes from the shadow bellowing, making hair raise on the backs of necks: "YOU HAVE FAILED ME OH NIECE! YOU HAVE FAILED ME IN THE WORSE WAY POSSIBLE! INSTEAD OF BRINGING CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION...YOU HAVE BROUGHT TOGETHER TWO SOULS IN THE ACT OF LOVE!" "Oh Great Devil, please, please I did not mean such things!" "MEAN SUCH THINGS?! IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU MEANT IT OR NOT!" "Please, oh please Great One, do not do anything drastic, please, please!" "YOU HAVE FAILED ME AND NOW YOU SHALL PAY! I SHALL NOW DESTROY YOU...UNLESS SOMEONE WILL STAND AGAINST ME!" Still crying, still on her knees, she turns her head to the two lovers..."Francis, I know you love her, I know you do...but take one minute...just one minute to stand against him!" Wracking sobs shake her body, and she slowly slumps to the floor...  

The Devils Niece

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:22 pm
-Paralized with fear, she listens to the voice. As she watches the demon girl slump to the ground in sorrow and regret, she starts to become angered. Without thinking, she grabs her wand and screams.-

"Leave her alone! Have you no heart? She's your niece! Stop it! Just stop it!"

-A violet light shoots from her wand and sends the library into complete chaos. Books fly everywhere, some breaking the windows and spilling into the school ground. Outside, students and teachers alike can be heard screaming. A flutter of wings becomes audible as owls begin to fly back and forth between the ministry where they start frantically trying to repair the damage being done as the books make their way into the magical world. The now empty bookcases topple over and pieces of the library ceiling begin to crumble. The creatures described in the books begin to emerge from the pages and destroy everything in site. A chair that is being occupied by a Hufflepuff bursts into flame for no apparent reason.-

"What...what have I done?"

-She stares at her wand in disbelief for a few seconds before realizing that her vision is clearling. She had not even noticed it being hazy in the first place. She looked across the room and it only took a minute to realize that the vial had fallen from Emma's robes and had leaked out toward her. She was now under the spell too.-

"No, there has to be a way to reverse this..."

-All the moments she had pulled pranks flashed through her mind. She knew she loved chaos; though she never dreamed that she could love it quite so much. Against the potion induced wish to stay, she turns to the door and beats it fiercly with her fists.-

"I want out...now, before I hurt someone. LET ME OUT!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:34 am
"YEEEK!" Juni jumped out of her seat as it burst into flames. Without thinking she kicked away the chair and splashed the glass of lemonade on her robes which had momentarilly caught fire. As soon as she patted it down Juni looked at the smoldering chair.

"What in the blazes happ--GAH!" She hopped to the side to avoid a piece of the ceiling that almost fell on her head. Juni dove under the table and took a look at what was happening. She'd never seen such a mess in the school before. "This is insane..."

Her eyes fell upon a group near the library door. One was sobbing on the floor, the other seemed oblivious, and the other...was beating on the door. How could it be locked? Thinking about the danger the crumbling ceiling imposed she yelled,

"The ceiling's falling! TAKE COVER!"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:50 pm
*the instant he saw the blackness of the malevolent shadow he forgot all his shaken restraint and was at once ready to fight. Years of spartan life and devotion to magic in the freezing halls of Durmstrand left him still with a sharp mind and a hard core of ability*

"Bloody thing.."

*squeezing Angil's hand before stepping a pace toward the black circling entity above them both, his face set in a wrathful frown, the Durmstrang star drew his wand with bitter intent*

"..EXPECTO PATRONUM!"

*at once there was a shattering bang and there appeared swiftly from his wand the savage silver dart of a fox or a wolf, linear and with teeth bared in a snarl of fury, as it soared toward the black shape. His attention drawn away from everything else he tripped and faltered just as the fox began to force back the shadow*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:45 pm
She stares in utter disbelief...and the voice booms again: "IT SEEMS OH NIECE THAT THERE ARE ONE'S WHO WILL FACE EVEN DEATH TO YOU...BUT WE SHALL SEE WHAT BATTLE THEY WILL GIVE!" With that the fox/wolf attacks the shadow...and Angil begins to destroy...and total chaos breaks loose...  

The Devils Niece

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games