Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:29 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blinded by rash anger, Narcissus reached out one hand and grabbed the back of Matsumoto's coat, pulling hard and in turn, throwing the elder man back onto the balcony and against the railing.
He didn't end it there however, and stepped forward, placing his own body just so as to pin Izo where he was.

"I'm not going to ******** around with you, Matsumoto. You had that fire started. Do you really think Ohayou is blind to your tantrums." laughing darkly, Akihiko smirked. "Do you think someone who throws tantrums himself... would be blind to it? DO YOU?!"

Enraged was an understatement. This went beyond anything the young Koyasu had done in public before.

"I can say whatever the hell I want to scum like you. If you had half a ******** brain you'd know to stay away from Ohayou staff, much less MY MANAGER!"

By now, Narcissus had pocketed his phone, one hand gripping the SMASH chairman's tie and the other pushing against one of the man's shoulders to keep him there.

"I'm going to ask again, Matsumoto... what have you done to Izzy Lucky? And don't make me ask a third time... three strikes... and you're out."

Yes, it was a threat. One that Akihiko would make good on.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Naoko realized that everyone was starting to talk and stare... so, the blond made up a convenient excuse.

"I should be alright walking again, Ryuukaze." he spoke with a smile, loud enough for everyone to hear. "But thank you... dizziness and geta really don't mix well." the young man ended with a slight laugh.

He pulled back just enough to start moving off the dance floor, though Naoko turned his head to look at Ryu over his shoulder... throwing the man a wink.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Chiyou

{----------Because your love, your love, your love...............

User Image

Having a hard time making out what was being said, Chiyou tried cracking the door open very slowly...only to hear very plainly, "I'm going to ask again, Matsumoto... what have you done to Izzy Lucky?".
Just then, the sliding door shifted open as Chiyou stumbled through and fell to his knees, eyes wide with fear.
"Ishi....Ishi..." he repeated as if he had something to say, but was too stunned to do so.
The boy understood what was going on here. He understood all too well. Matsumoto had done something terrible to Izzy Lucky.
Standing, Chiyou shoved the door closed again, blocking it with his body as Narcissus had the SMASH chairman pinned.
A dark look came over the young star's face. Something darker than anyone would have thought the boy capable of.
"I suggest you answer him right now...or whatever happens, I witnessed it as an accident, or self defense, depending on how your body hits the pavement." he said coldly, glaring at the man.

...............is my drug----------}
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Oooohhhh baby..." Ryu said to himself as he followed the blond, loving that foxy little wink, though he was sure Naoko would be able to read his lips.
Sometimes Naoko could push his buttons in just the right way.

The violinist wasn't going to push the envelope...but he hoped that the pianist would be willing to "dance" with him again when they got home later.

"So...care to get something to drink? A cocktail? Water?" he asked as he moved toward the bar, hooking his arm in Naoko's.
"Oh my...look at the arm candy I've got here!" he teased, making a silly face as if he were trying to be regal, jutting his chin out in the air and turning up his nose, though he couldn't do it for more than a moment before he burst into a fit of giggles.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:55 pm

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The Pre-Event

Izo sneered as he was thrown back and pressed against the rail. "You've got a lot of nerve, Narcissus. I haven't a clue as to what the hell you're talking about. But I'll tell you this if you don't get your hands off me, I'll do my best to make sure you're not performing at this next event and possibly several afterwards."

Grabbing at his own tie to keep Narcissus from choking him, he thrust back with the leverage from the rail. "I've done nothing to your manager. I've been here the whole damn night. So get your grubby hands off me!" He ripped the tie away from Narcissus fingers and step around him forcefully.

"Don't make me call security here, Narcissus. I'm not afraid to press charges on you." he growled his fury starting to become evident on his face but still there was nothing to prove anything. And Matsumoto would never incriminate himself...Narcissus could play out his little game of rage but it was going to amount to nothing. He had no power. No company to back him. Just a snot nose kid who crossed the line.

And then he found another...snot nosed kid star. "What the hell? Ohayou doesn't seem to teach their stars to behave. Obviously, you've been taking in too much of Narcissus here as an example. Neither one of you have proof whatsoever and I've been in this restaurant the entire time. So before either of you go making a STUPID mistake that will affect your careers forever, you best step back into reality and let me be!"

He stared at both men and fortunately this time he heard the glass slide as other people walked out to the second balcony so near to their own. They waved and he returned it with rushed response. Sponsors - what luck for him.

"Well men, I was nice talking to you but I think I'll be returning to the party now. Just way too many people out on the balcony. It's just not romantic anymore." He then strode to the sliding glass door and said to Chiyou with a fearsome and sharp tone under his foul breath, "You best let me by kid because if you don't, their will be witnesses to your stupidity."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Chiyou

User Image

The young vocalist wasn't buying a word of what Matsumoto was saying. But the fact remained, Izzy was in trouble, and right now there was nothing Chiyou or Akihiko could do with Matsumoto.
Chiyou sneered, then bowed and stepped to the side, smiling when his face could be seen by the others.
Still smiling, he marched over to Narcissus....and when he could not be seen again, his expression reverted to one of rage.
"I don't believe him...but you just tell me what the ******** is going on, right now. Where is Izzy? What's happened to him, aside from his house burning down?!" the boy kept his voice low and even, but he was obviously on the edge of a complete freakout.
If anything had happened to Izzy...if Izzy was hurt...or..or dead...then "shitstorm" didn't even begin to cover what that boy would do.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:13 pm

"Matsumoto-san." Narcissus spoke, trying his best to put on an act for those on the opposite balcony. "I'll have you know that I've got the backing of Ohayou. I'll figure out what you've done... and..." he walked up to the SMASH chairman, his voice deadly. "I'll ruin your empire. Steal your stars. And watch as you're screaming in the rain to any gods that might take some sort of pity on you."

It was very VERY hard to resist shoving the man through the doors, but somehow, Akihiko managed.

Threat after threat... the challenge had been issued. If Matsumoto thought he could physically threaten Narcissus himself... he had another thing coming.
Only death would keep the musician off the stage now.

"How the ******** should I know?" Akihiko hissed angrily at Chiyou. "You want the scoop, fine. Matsumoto offered me a contract with SMASH. I declined, which pissed him off. I've no doubt he's the one who set fire to Izzy's complex, well... someone working for him."
Sighing, Narcissus turned and leaned on the balcony railing, looking out at the streets as he tried to calm down.
"Izzy stopped saying anything on the phone. There were gunshots, then I heard a crash, then nothing. I can't reach him... and it isn't like his phone is dead, because..." he produced it from his pocket and handed it to Chiyou, still connected to Izzy's phone on the other end.

One could hear sirens in the background, as well as traffic.

"Wherever Izzy was before he himself went silent, is near his apartment." blue eyes closed for a moment, the musician trying to compose himself. "Matsumoto wants a war... he'll get one..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

The Pre-Event

Shou had taken a little time to regain his bearing and walked back out into the crowds carrying a glass of sake with him this time. Something cold to sip...something that fit the image he was portraying. The sponsors had made a few creative offers and he knew that at least one would be acceptable to him. He even took a short time to talk about the Charity a little further to promote it more. After all, that was what he was here for. The charity...right? All and all, this was a enjoyable and a good business night for Shou. But as he walked along he bumped into someone...Someone that caused him to pause.

"Naoko-san, why did you change clothes?" he asked rather discreetly. This seemed rather strange to Shou who not long before had thought he had seen Ryuukaze and Naoko walking together. "Did you get tired of the costume? I didn't know you had brought a suit with you to change."

Yes the man looked exactly like Naoko-san but what Shou didn't realized right away that this man was actually Nakai.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Chiyou

User Image

Listening carefully, the blond leaned against the railing beside Narcissus.
"So...you mean to tell me that he did all of this...just because you wouldn't sign on with his company? What the hell kind of nut is he?" the boy half-whispered.
Looking at the phone that was connected to Izzy's made his heart sink. Sirens blared and he could almost make out the sounds of cars, though the sound was generally faint over the cell.
"Akihiko...I'm...I'm scared." the boy gulped, admitting his weakness. It was one of those childlike traits of his...when he was upset, he felt he had to communicate it somehow, or it would consume him.
"What are we to do? What about Izzy? He needs us..." the boy asked.
So he couldn't stand Narcissus...and so they had a very bitter sort of "thing" with eachother now...the way Chiyou saw it, they needed to put aside their differences if things were going to go smoothly, if they were going to be of any help to Izzy at all.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Blue eyes focused on Chiyou, and for a moment, Akihiko felt rather sympathetic with the boy.
Then he stood, straightening his tie and turning toward the door. "We find him. Come on. Ojisan's got Izzy's personal number, so does Hiroki. Besides... I need to brief them on the situation."

With that, Narcissus headed back inside, making a beeline for his grandfather.
Sure, Chiyou would be helpful... but honestly, not much could be accomplished with just the two of them.
They would need resources...
Resources that Ohayou could provide... especially if Koyasu Aki were behind them.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Chiyou

User Image

Nodding, the smaller blond followed after the tall brunette.
Reaching out along the way...he did as children might be expected to...he took Narcissus by the hand, drawing from it some comfort.
Even in his anger, he still relied on his little hangups to try to protect himself from anything that posed a threat, be it physical or mental.
"Yeah...we find him..." he agreed. Chiyou was glad that Narcissus was going to tell the chairman about the situation...but he still wanted something more.
"And we get revenge...after Izzy is safe." he declared coldly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:41 pm

HAYATO

I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

So many comings and goings....
Hayato stood there on the balcony, the cool night air blowing through his hair, as he chain smoked a few cigarettes.
He felt so very alive, right now...because the hunt was on.
"Silly little toy...it's adorable, really..." he mused to himself, looking out over the city night's lights.
Dropping his last cigarette, the singer crushed the last of the fire out of it with the toe of his boot. As he did so, he imagined it was Naoko under his foot. The very idea gave him a bit of a shiver.
"Soon enough, babe..." he said, looking into the pleading, tear stained, swollen black eyes that he imagined before him.
Oh no, Naoko thought he was getting out of this easily, but that wasn't going to be the case. Hayato would see to it that his beloved was with him again....forever, this time....no matter who he had to cut through to get to him.
Smiling like the cat who ate the canary, the vocalist stepped back into the main room...just in time to see Naoko trot off with that little s**t that had warped his dear pianist's mind into believing he was loved by him.
Nobody could, or ever would, love Naoko, except for Hayato.
After all...who would really want a little slut like that?
Jaw clenching, his eyes followed the seemingly happy pair across the room.
This "Ryuukaze" was going to pay dearly...
Coming from the left of him, Hayato could hear somewhat of a disturbance about two balconies down, and he noticed his dear chairman coming in from outside, seemingly none too happy with something.
Well, there wasn't too much he could to about Naoko...not right now, at least. He'd find a way to terrorize those two soon enough.
Walking over to Matsumoto, he grinned.
"Everything ok, Izo?" he chuckled, somewhat amused by the frown on the man's face.

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:11 pm

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The Pre-Event

Izo brushed of his suit trying to straighten it out after such rough handling. He wanted to spit and curse but that wouldn't do in a public place so he moved further away from the room that he was accosted and focused on his agenda. Sometimes he wondered if he shouldn't have just gone after the source rather than the manager. It might have been more satisfying to take out Shou's competition. Little $hit! Well, soon Lucky wouldn't be so lucky...if he had his way. And Narcissus, well that idiot would pay one victim at a time until he begged for release.

But as soon as Izo saw Hayato walking up, his frown became less apparent, "Hmmph, Just dealing with the trash of Ohayou. They don't seem to know when to quit." he answered as he straightened his tie and then ran his fingers though his hair to put it back to a semblance of order. "But the party has been pretty good for SMASH overall. And Shou is as always putting on an excellent...show."

"Did you have some quality time with the Princess?" he asked as he grabbed a drink of the waiter's tray when one walked by. Glancing at its contents then downing part of the glass. Didn't seem like Izo was too choosy about his liquor, because he didn't even ask what it was. "Seems like she was pining and crying her eyes out in the john. I think she's got a real need there....but...her performance is really important come the Main Event, if you get my drift, Hayato-kun."

Then, he took another sip from his glass and looked Hayato over. His dark eyes glimmered with crafty intellect. Oh Izo was a wily b*****d, and knew how to play a few games but in a way he was just as bad as Hayato....violent, arrogant and had desires that may not have been the same as Hayato's but still had a similar feel. "But, after the event, she could be made available...I might be able to help...arrange a meeting. And maybe you can help me out with a little project I'm working on. You interested?"

...Prepare to pay up!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:35 pm

HAYATO

I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

The star brushed his long, jet hair back and over his shoulder, listening carefully to what Matsumoto was saying.
"I see...well, don't think anything of those fools...they don't have the balls it takes to do anything but whimper when it comes down to the real meat of things." he made his opinion on the situation known.
For a moment, Hayato was surprised to hear just how much the chairman knew about his private affairs with his doll, but he had almost expected such from the man.
"Ah...yes, indeed. My princess and I did have a few lovely moments. Seems she's gotten a bit headstrong, though." Hayato replied, taking a step closer to Izo so that he could speak softer.
"So, I take it you managed to overhear her weeping over me? What a pity...but that's what happens to unruly little girls. They wind up in tears, yes?" the star gave another dark chuckle. It was as if the two of them had had many conversations on this topic...though that had not been the case.
"I understand what you mean, though. Little doll needs to be able to go onstage and do well...so, in that case, I'll help you, but in exchange for whatever you need, I'll ask for something a little different."
Hayato's eyes darkened, his smile widening into something twisted and evil.
"If you would be so kind, I want you to bring me...Ryuukaze."

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:00 pm

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The Pre-Event

"So true. I'm sure Narcissus will be barking till the sun rises because he didn't get his way." The man said with a lower voice while carefully looking at Hayato. He almost laughed at the thought of Naricissus barking like a little dog but refrained as another thought teased his mind.

"But aren't those types of women the most fun?" he responded with a wink and a smile. Oh he had his fare share of action in his day and sometimes Hayato's thoughts...well they reminded him of his own youth. Not completely, but a certain reflection. Needless to say, they only got along to a degree...mostly when they greased each others palms. Beneficial as long as they didn't bite each others fingers in the process.

He leaned in so his words were a bit more discreet and not easily overheard, "Oh yeah...sounded like a soap opera. Man, couldn't even get a moment's piece on the can. You know...feed her a Twinkie some times." he couldn't help but throw in that at the end but he needed some humor tonight to get back into the swing of things.

"Ah...sou ka. Wakarimasu." he finished the glass and then wiped his lips with the tiny napkin stuck to the bottom of the glass. "It's a deal...but...only after the Charity Event and...well you know he has to work afterwards too. So keep that in mind."

"I should have a package to deliver to you. Where do you want me to drop it off?" he asked as he set the glass down on the table. "Play with it for awhile but don't give it your ID. Might want to return it at some point..."

...Prepare to pay up!
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games