Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Loki_Cook

1,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:02 am
While Loki was waiting for the other houselves to finish helping the young master, she began to clean a portion of the counter so that she may begin to bake goodies. She turned as another house elf walked in. From all appearances, he seemed to be new as well. She started when she saw the tear roll down his face.
Running over she immediately introduced herself.
"I is Loki, who are you? Are you new here as well? Please don't be upset is there anything I can do?"

She said this all very fast, and hoped afterward that the other house elf would be able to understand her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:13 am
"I is Parendon! And Parendon is happy! Yes yes! Happy happy!! Parendon has heard many wonderful tales about Hogwarts!! And now...Parendon is here!!" Parendon excitedly said, shaking Loki's hand and his eyes wandered around the kitchens in amazement.  

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Loki_Cook

1,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:04 pm
Loki nodded, glad that the other elf had appeared to cheer up.

"I is about to make pies. Would youse like to help?" She asked nervously bouncing on her feet.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:00 pm
"Parendon would love to help new friend Loki with pies! Yes yes Parendon would!" Parendon bounced with glee.  

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:08 am
User Image

Amelia walks into the kitchen, and sees the house elves stop working and just stare at her....."ummm hi how are you, just wanted to see how you guys were doing good?" she walks to counter to see what some are cooking

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:24 am
"Oh! A Hogwarts student!!" Parendon exclaimed and ran over to Amelia.
"Parendon is excited to meet you! Yes yes he is!!" Parendon said, grabbing Amerlia's hand and shaking it vigorlously.  

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:20 pm
iDarthy
"Parendon is excited to meet you! Yes yes he is!!" Parendon said, grabbing Amerlia's hand and shaking it vigorlously.

User Image

Oh hi Parendon it is very nice to meet you too, wow you have a string hand shake, she tries to let go but he smiled and continued to shake her hand, so what is it your cooking?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:29 pm
Aunt Slappy
iDarthy

User Image

Oh hi Parendon it is very nice to meet you too, wow you have a string hand shake, she tries to let go but he smiled and continued to shake her hand, so what is it your cooking?

User Image

Parendon let go of Amelia's hand. "Parendon is making pies with new friend, Loki!" Parendon excitedly said, motioning for her to follow him to the space where he would be making pies with Loki.  

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:35 am
User Image

Oh my goodness pies, i love pies! I make them all the time back home, what kind are you going to make...hello Loki, Amelia tries to shake hands with the house elf Parendon introduced

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:52 pm
*walks into the kitchen*
Hi...... I a-am Anastasia.... I-I-I'm the new House Elf...... C-c-could s-someone sh-show m-m-me arround?  

Axsatnaisa

Whitemokona52

6,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:20 pm
Axsatnaisa
*walks into the kitchen*
Hi...... I a-am Anastasia.... I-I-I'm the new House Elf...... C-c-could s-someone sh-show m-m-me arround?
Of course! Of course! I is a fairly new houself myself. We are making food fofr the students. would u like to help? Says Mokona.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:32 pm
Axsatnaisa
*walks into the kitchen*

((OOC: Welcome to the guild Anastasia! My name is Calliope. I'm afraid that one of our rules here is to post in your house color (even though your posts are quite pretty). The colors for house elves are the default color, or purple. (If you want to try being a bit different you can use varying shades of purple, I usually like to refer to this post to pick a different shade). I know this guild can be kind of confusing from the start, but the best place to begin is the Entrance Hall. It's a lot of reading but it will give you a good idea of how we operate and will help you to take advantage of everything we have to offer.))

vivacious_red

Axsatnaisa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:34 pm
vivacious_red
Axsatnaisa
*walks into the kitchen*

((OOC: Welcome to the guild Anastasia! My name is Calliope. I'm afraid that one of our rules here is to post in your house color (even though your posts are quite pretty). The colors for house elves are the default color, or purple. (If you want to try being a bit different you can use varying shades of purple, I usually like to refer to this post to pick a different shade). I know this guild can be kind of confusing from the start, but the best place to begin is the Entrance Hall. It's a lot of reading but it will give you a good idea of how we operate and will help you to take advantage of everything we have to offer.))

Ok, thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:38 pm
Whitemokona52
Axsatnaisa
*walks into the kitchen*
Of course! Of course! I is a fairly new houself myself. We are making food fofr the students. would u like to help? Says Mokona.

"Ooooh! Thank you! I was so so so so so scared.....
What are we making?"

Axsatnaisa

Whitemokona52

6,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:39 pm
Axsatnaisa
Whitemokona52
Axsatnaisa
*walks into the kitchen*

"Ooooh! Thank you! I was so so so so so scared.....
What are we making?"

PIE! biggrin  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games