Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inkieee!
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:53 am
Welcome! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:34 pm
Hello, my name is Kirsten. I'm 13 and I love anime. Some are Naruto, Inuyasha, YuYu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Digimon, CCS, Tsubasa, and many others.  

asmallsmackerel

Lollipop Juliet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:48 pm
Hello My name is Misty....I'm 15 and i love all kinds of anime my frist one i ever saw was ramna 1/2  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:07 pm
:3

Hey! My name is... Shidare-Ume, and I'm just about 17. ^^ I just joined Gaia yesterday. (Or was it the day before? >< Short term memory... Or something. xd )

Umm... I like a lot of different anime/manga... My absolute favorite is Loveless, but I also like Inu Yasha, Dolls, Only the Ring Finger Knows, Peach Girl, Saikano, Ranma 1/2, and just about anything by CLAMP.

Shidare-Ume

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:31 am
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:33 am
Hello there, I am Soriana or if you wish you can call me Sori since most my friends on here do. ^-^ I have been watching anime for about four years now, the first anime that got me intrested in the whole anime scene was Blue Seed. I've also went to Neko-Con, twice, and knpw my way around that convention. I love to cosplay, even if I dress up as a guy. My DVD collection isn't complete yet but I do have a few box sets that I love to death. I also collect manga, yaoi, posters, cards, est. I even have a few shelfs in my room to put all this stuff and after I re-paint my room more shelfves are going to be put in so I can have another place to stick all my anime stuff. I love plushies, espcially the orange Kyo cat and the mini Hiei one I have.

I always argued with my friend about that one song at the end of Yu Yu Hakusho's first season, I thought the woman sang tick-a-tick and mt friend thought it was tick-tock-tick. We always got into a heated descusion of that and now she is gone, went back to japan so I can't see her anymore. *cries* Oh well, I'm currently at the moment watching HunterXHunter, which is getting really good. Okay then, thats me and thats it. If you ever want to talk anime PM me and I'll be glad to. ^o^

Soriana Leo

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:38 am
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:14 pm
Hello Im sam please call me Kioko
my B-day is April 17 1990
my fave colo is red and black
my first anime was either pokemon or sailor moon
im 15 soon 2 b 16
im an aries
and yeah that's it whee  

ZaffoMufasa

PepsiMan6690

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:01 pm
lolsup I'm cool.

Anyway. If you want to know about me just ask me staight up. I don't like to tell everyone about me like this. So you can either PM me or just follow me around here and learn the hard way.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:55 pm
My name is Brad... fear me for I will cut you down..  

NivlaB0i

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:58 pm
Welcome Pepsi and IMKIOKO!

Now Nivla, that's no way to make friends. =P whee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:00 pm
hello.

My avitar's name is radiation_monster only because i really have no imagination and it sounded somewhat cool. My real name is Doug, and i do not care which way pepole choose to acknowledge me. I am a true anime addict, it feels good to get that out there, we all know the first step is admitting you have a problem. i am getting depressed because i am torn between deleting inuyasha eppisodes and staying caught up in naruto and bleach since i filled up my 111Gb hardrive. sad

i am 18 years of age and will soon become 19 come july, which is quiclky aproaching... AHH i am getting old, i don't want to grow up! (if you can't tell yet i have a twisted sense of humor) biggrin

I guess the best way to describe myself is a wanna be goth, emo/preppy guy that at times acts like he is 50. ya that about sums me up for you, except that i am really immature at times, and i tend to spout curse words when playing videogames. Dammit jump when i press the button -(super smassbrothers), i am your god do what i say! Now villagers die because of your impudence bwhahaha! -(age of empires)

ya i should really stop talking now but it is late at night and i tend to ramble. How about i speak in the thrid person for awhile, that should be fun. doug likes to speak in the thrid person, although many people think doug is crazy.

one last question does anyone else think that naruto is eiter the fourth hokage, just reverted into a baby when sealing the kubi? or naruto is his son? either one you choose.

k, i am done now really.

seriously i am done.

you are probably asking yourself right now why does he not stop.

the truth is Doug does not know why either.  

radiation_monster

Girl Who Sings

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:13 pm
name: .......
nick: Girl Who Sings (no really my friends started calling me this) ^^
dorkometer: im probably somewhere near the top sweatdrop
physical apereance: alergy prone glasses wearer
alter ego in an anime: shy, geeky, with an insane sence of humor.
favorite anime: uh... spirited away
favorite manga: fruits basket
favorite anime made from a book: Vampire Hunter D
favorite person in an anime: D
uh... i like cheese?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:04 am
My name is Jackal, nice to meet all of you. My age is classified information I'm afraid so do not bother asking.
I enjoy watching Anime, reading Manga, surfing the net and trully creeping out my friends.
I hope we can all become friends.  

DoktorJackal

Lonely Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Angelic_Highlights

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:06 am
Hello

im new to this guild just joined. my name is angelic, dont worry about telling me the rules i mod another guild so i understand them all icon_sweatdrop.gif

i suppose i should say a bit about me, im 22, love graphics so anyone wants one just pm me and i will see what i can do, of course there would be a small price but thats because i do three examples and you can keep all. icon_smile.gif

i love final fantasy and any other roleplaying games, im a avid roleplayer and am taking part in 12 at the moment but always willing to take on more. i also draw not well but ive done one or two pieces for people on here... im questing at the moment for 100 pieces of art. an also a demonic pitchfork. good fun... honest icon_sweatdrop.gif

im friendly and run my own gaming website which is taking off very well now icon_smile.gif i write poetry and novels and thats all i can think of to say icon_smile.gif  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games