Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:47 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
(hahahah nice but he will still blush none the less^^)
"Huh?" Shun said, about to rub it off with his sleeve until Yoru leaned forward. He blushed a adorable deep red at the lick and tried to hide it with his hair. "Th-t-thanks." He stammered out.

(lol ^^)
she blushes aswell, only just realizing she had done it, she abruptly gets up and takes the plates to the kitchen what the hell was that!! wot am i thinking!!

Shun stayed speechless for a minute then got up slowly and went to the kitchen. "You..want some help?" He asked her.
she has her back to him and jumps dropping one of the plates, which smashes on the floor, she bends down to pick it up "oh, no, im fine than-" she slices the palm on one of the broken pieces and recoils from it "owww!" she cries, holding her hand, blood starting to ooze from the fresh wound

Shun goes up to her and quickly wraps her hand in a towel. "Do you have a first aid kit around here." Shun asked as he eld the wounded hand.

"in that cuboard up there" with her good hand she pointed to the cuboard, she winces slightly at the movement

Shun sat her down on a chair and went to the cupboard. He got the aid kit and went to the chair next to her and strated to treat her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:50 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun stayed speechless for a minute then got up slowly and went to the kitchen. "You..want some help?" He asked her.
she has her back to him and jumps dropping one of the plates, which smashes on the floor, she bends down to pick it up "oh, no, im fine than-" she slices the palm on one of the broken pieces and recoils from it "owww!" she cries, holding her hand, blood starting to ooze from the fresh wound

Shun goes up to her and quickly wraps her hand in a towel. "Do you have a first aid kit around here." Shun asked as he eld the wounded hand.

"in that cuboard up there" with her good hand she pointed to the cuboard, she winces slightly at the movement

Shun sat her down on a chair and went to the cupboard. He got the aid kit and went to the chair next to her and strated to treat her hand.

she looks at her hand and then at Shun concerntrating and blushes rosy pink "thank you Shun, you've been such a help to me.."  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:54 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she looks at her hand and then at Shun concerntrating and blushes rosy pink "thank you Shun, you've been such a help to me.."

Shun finishes and looks up at Yoru and smiles. "No problem. I'm glad I can help." He said happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:04 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun finishes and looks up at Yoru and smiles. "No problem. I'm glad I can help." He said happily.

she looks back at her hand "um, can we be friends Shun..?"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:12 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun smiled cutely and nodded. "Sure. I would like that." He said as he brought his legs up and sat indian style  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:19 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun smiled cutely and nodded. "Sure. I would like that." He said as he brought his legs up and sat indian style

she looks back up at him a beaming
"really? this is great, my very first friend!!" she said springing up "thank you so-" she staggers her eyes close as she looses concouisness and falls...  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:26 pm
"Yoru!" Shun said as he got up and caught her before she hit the ground and hurt herself. He held her, and looked at her. Seeing she was unconscious, He lifted her up bridal-style and headed for the couch in the living room.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:28 pm
blessedheart
"Yoru!" Shun said as he got up and caught her before she hit the ground and hurt herself. He held her, and looked at her. Seeing she was unconscious, He lifted her up bridal-style and headed for the couch in the living room.

her head lolls over his arm, but she remains still  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:34 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun placed her on the couch gently and got up as he started to find her a balnket.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:37 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun placed her on the couch gently and got up as he started to find her a balnket.

(im gunna get going now, getting really tired see ya 2moro ^^)  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:53 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: *wonders if Sakura will make it and if Yuni even tried to save her*

"We're here." She parks then get out of the cars and shuts her door.

Torio: *shuts door* uh...i wonder what room...

"Just ask for her and they will tell you."
(I GTG nite.)

Torio: right *laughs*
(ok see ya)

"Lets go in." She walks into the hospital holding his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:56 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: *wonders if Sakura will make it and if Yuni even tried to save her*

"We're here." She parks then get out of the cars and shuts her door.

(I GTG nite.)

(ok see ya)

Torio: ok *follows* i think its room 294  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:06 am
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

(I GTG nite.)

(ok see ya)

"Lets go then." she runs to the elevator and presses the call button.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:20 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

(I GTG nite.)

(ok see ya)

Torio: i hope its not too serious of an injury...  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:56 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

(ok see ya)

Torio: i hope its not too serious of an injury...

She gets out of the elevator and looks for the room.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games