Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:08 am

Moé was still in the middle of her nightmare.
"Kill me, not him... please..."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:14 am

Caleb pushed her, in hopes it would awaken her. "...Come on, there is not anytime at all."

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:16 am

Moé awoke, startled, and then saw the sky. She looked at her clock.
"R-Ragnarok? No, it can't be..."
She stood.
"The last Ragnarok happened before human history..!"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:22 am

"....That is the bloody damn point!" Caleb replied. "....Your brother.....has become......quite mad with....power."

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:26 am

Moé froze.
"My brother?... Oh, no. No, no, no."
She scratched at her head.
"That b*****d! He was supposed to wait, wait until the others were here to defeat him... the only ones who can overthrow him are Heimdall, his rival, who's dead; Iðunn, his true love, who's dead; the Lady, who's dead; Bifröst, who's dead; Mr. Jeremy, whose power was invested in the DEAD Time Government..."
She wailed.
"I can't think of any other large sources of power...! Besides Azrael and Montblanc, who are lower-caste than Loki..."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:33 am

Caleb sighed. "....So then, we have nothing to do and nowhere to go. Perfect." Caleb turned around. ".....I will be back shortly." He exited the room, heading down the stairs, he dashed into the kitchen, taking the stairs down into the study.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:37 am

Moé was wailing.
"I can't think of any relatives or anything that're just as powerful...!"
She then began to take out a sheet of paper, writing out her family tree, and crossing out any that didn't fit.
"Grrr..."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:46 am

Caleb came to a cupboard with a brass lock built into the door of the cupboard. A hand came out of the robes, holding a small copper key. It slipped into the lock, he twisted the key and a soft click came out. He opened the door, seeing a grand stockpile of various colored brews and potions, and several wicked and twisted "tools". He quickly began to arm himself, storing nearly all of the items into the robe.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:49 am

After plotting out the Norse and Egyptian gods, Moé had a realization.
She ran after, and found, Caleb.
"I may have found a chance. One of them is pretty much allied with us, and the second is overall wholesome, but the third will be ridiculously hard to convince..."
She wailed.
"We'll also have to bring the fourth and fifth back to life..."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:13 pm

Caleb turned to her. His robe made a metallic jingle as he did. "...Is this the only option we have?"

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:17 pm

Moé nodded sadly.
"Even then, it will be very difficult for them to get along. Let's see... for the first two, the two girls, we'll have to break into Jin's laboratory and use his most coveted instrument. LuCReTia, 'Ludicrously Complex Resurrection Tiara' is a method invented by Jin to bring significant figures of power back to life. It's how he brings Bifrost back to life all those times."
She thought about this.
"If Loki is seriously plotting to downfall and overall death of Earth, we'll have to hurry, as he'll turn to Jin for aid; Bifrost is the spirit of plague and death, after all."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:24 pm

"....Then, we must leave this instant." Caleb replied.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:31 pm

Moé opened up a portal, and yanked him through it, taking the list with her.
Something clicked in her head, and she knelt down.
"Jormungandr!"
The serpent looked back at her.
Yes?
"Your... father is plotting to overthrow a world very dear to me and Sir. Will you help us?"
What am I to do?
"Like in the previous Ragnarok, I would wish of you to aid in battle, but from the side of humanity."
He swam more towards the other portal.
The next time you portal, I will give you your answer, Child of God.
"Oh, thank you, so very much!"
They portaled to a small, dark laboratory; its location had changed since Caleb's last visit, and, in the distance, one could hear two men [and one female child] talking.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:42 pm

Caleb looked around, much had changed. A scalpel with saw teeth came to his hand.

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:50 pm

Moé gasped at the serrated scalpel, and then opened a portal.
She took out waht seemed to be a skeletal hand, and a withered, yellow apple.
She shivered, and then slowly tiptoed over to the cruiseship-sized machine.
There were three holders-- each designed to only work once, and thhen the ship woudl selfdestruct--, and then placed eachh in a holder.

In a moment of tactician bastardry [or genius], she took the serated scalpel, cut off one curl of her hair, and placed it in a holder, and then turned on the machine.

She pressed the button, and the machine very to very loudly turn on and initiate; the three holders closed.
Moé nearly fainted form how loud it actually was, and, feverishly trying to not be caught, she ran next to Caleb, and then hid inside of a hollow, broken control panel.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games