Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contest Arena (Guild Events)
October Pokemon Tournament! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you here about the low fat Pokemon?
Caterpie!!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
... ???
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Butterfree, not Caterpie!!
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Butterfree. Caterpie. What's the difference?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's funny if you tell it ----
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Where is everybody!?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haha, I love Team Rocket. ^_^
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:17 pm
lol, I just noticed that the next episode that I said I didn't really care about watching is the next Pokeringer competition with James and Yanmega! Aha, watching XD.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:22 pm
Rocket Marilyn
lol, I just noticed that the next episode that I said I didn't really care about watching is the next Pokeringer competition with James and Yanmega! Aha, watching XD.

That is what it was. The one he did with Mime Jr. in the past right? Go James! The rest of you, including Paul, go suck!  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:48 am
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

That is what it was. The one he did with Mime Jr. in the past right? Go James! The rest of you, including Paul, go suck!

Naw, that was Pokemon Orientering. I have his winning picture in the first post XD. It's so dorky, but so kawaii! heart He has entered Pokeringer contests before, though, but he hasn't won any so far as I know. And it looks like in this one he loses to a friggin Hoppip. Gr. That better be one good Hoppip... Then again, my Hoppip in Gold was epic! So maybe...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:36 am
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

Naw, that was Pokemon Orientering. I have his winning picture in the first post XD. It's so dorky, but so kawaii! heart He has entered Pokeringer contests before, though, but he hasn't won any so far as I know. And it looks like in this one he loses to a friggin Hoppip. Gr. That better be one good Hoppip... Then again, my Hoppip in Gold was epic! So maybe...

I can't remember...
Is it the event where Brock got the Happiny egg?

And that better be a good Hoppip, as I do not see how a Hoppip can even beat a Yanmega...  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:53 pm
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

I can't remember...

And that better be a good Hoppip, as I do not see how a Hoppip can even beat a Yanmega...

I dont think so... it's the episode where everyone is running around this weird island collecting stamps from stone markers... and Jessie and Meowth think it's lame and decide to "help" James by making the other contestants fall into holes. It's episode 436: Off the Unbeaten Path.

Yea, I don't really understand it either... I bet it won't make sense. Either way, it really sucks that James gets knocked out by some no name participant's stupid Hoppip... oh well.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:58 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

I can't remember...

I dont think so... it's the episode where everyone is running around this weird island collecting stamps from stone markers... and Jessie and Meowth though it was lame and decided to "help" James by making the other contestants fall into holes. It's episode 436: Off the Unbeaten Path.

Yea, I don't really understand it either... I bet it won't make sense. Either way, it really sucks that James gets knocked out by some no name participant's stupid Hoppip... oh well.

I thought James did win that...
I have my episodes confused! lol
I remember watching that but...I cannot remember who won...

Yes, it won't make sense. Just like the last episode where Poison tail worked on Metagross.  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:04 pm
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

I can't remember...

I dont think so... it's the episode where everyone is running around this weird island collecting stamps from stone markers... and Jessie and Meowth though it was lame and decided to "help" James by making the other contestants fall into holes. It's episode 436: Off the Unbeaten Path.

Yes, it won't make sense. Just like the last episode where Poison tail worked on Metagross.

When did I say he didn't win o.0. I meant that that's one of the few things he has won!!

lol, Jessie is just so awesome that she bypasses the rules XD. lol, not really, I was kinda mad at that part too... bit it's ok. It was the force of Seviper's tail that forced Metagross off the cliff, not the poison part. It's like she used Tail Whip XD.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:13 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

I can't remember...

When did I say he didn't win o.0. I meant that that's one of the few things he has won!!

lol, Jessie is just so awesome that she bypasses the rules XD. lol, not really, I was kinda mad at that part too... bit it's ok. It was the force of Seviper's tail that forced Metagross off the cliff, not the poison part. It's like she used Tail Whip XD.

This is what you said.

Naw, that was Pokemon Orientering. I have his winning picture in the first post XD. It's so dorky, but so kawaii! icon_heart.gif He has entered Pokeringer contests before, though, but he hasn't won any so far as I know.

So, who won the last Pokeringer? I saw on serebii it is the 2nd one...
(the move could have been slam+Poison Tail?)  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:01 pm
Yea... I said he won Pokemon Orienteering but, as far as I know, hasn't won any PokeRinger...s. So, did he win one? o.0 I would like to see that episode ^ ^. But, I know that he loses on Saturday. I read the episode guide on Serebii...

I guess I don't understand what you're talking about sweatdrop

Edit: Ok, I see. The first Pokeringer contest is in episode 356: That's Just Swellow. James makes it to the last round and faces off again Ash with Dustox. James is winning, and the Tailow evolves into Swellow and Wing Attacks the ring onto the goal, winning. James cries; it's all so unfair crying . Then they try to steal things, so it's ok! ^ ^ Not really... I didn't realize that there have only been two Pokeringer episodes (including this Sat's.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:28 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Yea... I said he won Pokemon Orienteering but, as far as I know, hasn't won any PokeRinger...s. So, did he win one? o.0 I would like to see that episode ^ ^. But, I know that he loses on Saturday. I read the episode guide on Serebii...

Edit: Ok, I see. The first Pokeringer contest is in episode 356: That's Just Swellow. James makes it to the last round and faces off again Ash with Dustox. James is winning, and the Tailow evolves into Swellow and Wing Attacks the ring onto the goal, winning. James cries; it's all so unfair crying . Then they try to steal things, so it's ok! ^ ^ Not really... I didn't realize that there have only been two Pokeringer episodes (including this Sat's.)

Yeah, I got confused. Well, Ash wins and beats Paul. Ironically by Staravia evolving into Staraptor and learning close combat to beat Paul's Honchkrow. Isn't that original...  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:41 pm
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

Yeah, I got confused. Well, Ash wins and beats Paul. Ironically by Staravia evolving into Staraptor and learning close combat to beat Paul's Honchkrow. Isn't that original...

OMG, no way!! Sounds awesome!!!

User Image Stupid As...h.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

surprised
I thought you knew! Sorry if I ruined it for you. I am sorry... sweatdrop  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:39 pm
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

surprised

Ahaha, no, I didn't know, but I dont care XD. It's fine! I was just kidding... god, these writers are just getting worse...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:08 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn
Gaara the Protector
Rocket Marilyn

surprised

Ahaha, no, I didn't know, but I dont care XD. It's fine! I was just kidding... god, these writers are just getting worse...

I had a feeling you were being sarcastic. AND Metagross can't use lock-on either...  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items