Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:57 am
[...Is SnowClan going to the gathering?]

Risingkit and Whitekit stirred in their nest a bit. But this time they stayed silent, so their mother slept quietly. Risingkit, the brown tabby who already seemed to be adventurous, started crawling out of the nest. Whitekit, who was wary and cautious, followed very slowly. So as the two kits blindly crawled out of the nest, their mother still slept without knowing of their leaving at all.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:55 am
((Didn't we just go?))

Dapplekit stirred. Her mother wasn't here. Did that mean the rules had changed? If Crystalstar was allowed the leave the nursery- then she was too! But... just in case, maybe she should form a plan where that Bearclaw didn't see her.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:26 pm
Sagefire sighed"you are in starclan."she didn't know a cat can enter dreams. Cloudyeyes looked at frostkit then sagefire.
"Cloudyeyes i don't know what to do."she said  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:21 pm
((@Athena123: Ok, CRYSTALSTAR JUST TOOK YOU BACK TO CAMP ALREADY!!!!))  

Currently Dead Account

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:19 pm
(I KNOW THAT. BUT FROSTKIT IS STILL A SLEEP)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:44 pm
[Yes, but another one is going on already for September....]  

ch3shire_c4t

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:30 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:20 pm
Crystalstar walked in with Frostkit and set her down next to her siblings. She walked over to Bearclaw.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:29 am
((Well fine...))

Gracekit woke up. Still sleepy she stumbled over Frostkit on accident. Waking her up.

((Noe yu not. wink ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:13 am
cloudyeyes looked at frostkit"you have a gift young one. and use it well."he said"now its time for you to go back"he gently poked her with his nose and she woke up in the nursery

Sagefire looked at cloudyeyes"oh....i don't know what to do......i always wanted to be a medicine cat but i also wanted my own kits. and winterclaw....."  

athena321
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:30 am
((I just woke yu up, how yu ignore meh???))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:32 am
frostkit yawned"hello.......gracekit....did u see sagefire or mama at all"she ask  

athena321
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:55 pm
"you- your in trouble, your not supposed to leave camp." Gracekit said before falling asleep again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:20 pm
"You should get some sleep, Crystalstar. I can watch them for a bit longer." Bearclaw's eyes were shining with worry.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:59 pm
Goldenrain woke up suddenly, seeing her kits out of the nest again, she quickly jumped up and brought them back to her nest. "It's going to be impossible keeping these two in camp." She muttered.

Risingkit, who's eyes were open now, gave a low growl. "That's not true Momma!" The tom whined. His eyes sparkled with playfulness, and he suddenly leaped onto her shoulders. "I'm gonna get choo!" He squealed, climbing up farther onto her head and began to nibble lightly on her ear.

Whitekit stayed on the ground. "What's so great 'bout going out of camp?" He asked, his head tilted to one side in confusion.

[Sorry, I was just kinda bored with them not being able to do things. xD]

SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games