Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:09 pm
Robinsong didn't move, she just stood straight and still  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:15 pm
((Geez I missed a ton! Goodness me o.o))

Blackstorm picked up a mouse to share with Scarclaw. She looked worried about something, and was most likely afraid to ask. She then turned to glance at Patchstar, but turned away quickly before she realized that Scarclaw was looking at her. "When are you going to tell her?" Blackstorm asked, placing the mouse in from of her. Scarclaw shrugged. "I don't know. I'm afraid to ask, but I really need to tell her..." she sighed.  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:57 pm
Joltpaw was padding back to camp still sad. She saw the group of cats looking depressed. "What happened?" she asked quietly to her mentor, Robinsong.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:37 pm
lightkit is such a help he enjoys medicine and allready sees starry warriors.. but is he ready??  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:58 pm
Jupiter_Hatake
"I.DON'T.CARE!!!"
She shook her head and screeched
"I ALREADY LOST CINDERMOON!!!!!!!"
She added in a quiet voice
"I don't want to lose someone else."

(hehe I feel loved! xp )
Cherrywhisker nodded, "I. . .I guess I agree with Silverpaw. . .go back to camp Robinsong. . .I'll go see where he's heading. . ." CHerrywhisker padded forward she sniffed the ground. "he went this way" she whispered. Cherrywhisker sprinted off into the trees.
(vo ya just to make it official since I typed the whole nine lives thingy, I'm OFFICIALLY CINDERSTAR!!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! xp )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:31 pm
Robinsong nodded and walked into camp before yowling
"Patchstar! I need to talk to you!"  

MADLYALICE

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:25 am
When Robinsong had ignored Joltpaw she dashed back to camp behind her. "Robinsong what happened? Tell me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:50 am
Cherrywhisker padded through the forest. The ground was starting to get wet, the rain from overhead was dripping through the trees. "oh no, Rowanpaws scent will get washed away! I must hurry!" Cherrywhisker whispered to herself. Cherrywhisker bound forward. Opening her mouth to get a better whiff. Cherrywhsiker sprinted along for a while, but soon the rain was pooring in, and Cherrywhisker still didn't have any idea about where Rowanpaw went. Cherrywhisker sighed, and turned, half heartedly, and headed back to camp.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:13 am
when leafpetal comes back she should rest before something bad happens ill go and get some poppyseeds now and lightkit can come just ask patchstar

where is reedblossom  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:17 am
Jupiter_Hatake
Robinsong nodded and walked into camp before yowling
"Patchstar! I need to talk to you!"

(havent posted in here forever...)

Patchstar burst out of her den. "What is it, Robinsong?" she asked.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:24 am
((haven't posted for a day or two and so much has happened.))

Leafpetal walked over to Wishsong. "I'm back. And i know you must be wondering if Lightkit is ready to be a medicine cat apprentice or not too." Leafpetal said quietly since Lightkit was nearby. "I was actually wondering that too. But i can just feel that he will be fine." Leafpetal said. "He's been a great help in the medicine cat den, and he's already seen some of Starclan (obviously the starry warriors). But if we do let him, who is going to be his mentor? If you don't mind, i think i can be his mentor. You have taught me perfectly and now i want to show that i can mentor as well. But of course, we have to ask Patchstar first"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:34 am
Cherrywhisker finally made it back to camp. She saw Silverpaw was still sitting in front of the entrance. "I'm sorry Silverpaw. . . he's gone and I don't know where he went. Cherrywhisker lowered her head. "I have failed as a mentor. . . .my aprentice ran away because I could not teach him. . . ." Cherrywhisker turned away and padded into the camp. Cherrywhisker saw Robisong talking to Patchstar. Cherrywhisker meandered over.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:40 pm
"Two things. First, Lightkit wants to be a medicine cat. Second, Rowanpaw left the clan."
Robinsong hung her head and waited for Patchstar's response  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:00 pm
leafpetal, you are right lets go ask patchstar, oh yea i want to quiz you for old time sake. you have only benn a full med.cat for a week and if you need any help just ASK me  

Ciiniimatics
Crew

Invisible Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:03 pm
Oakenpelt was looking around for Cindermoon. HE spotted Eagleheart. "Eagleheat have you seen Cindermoon?" Eagleheart lowered her head. "I'm sorry Oakenpelt but she left." Oakenpelt felt his blood go cold. "what do you mean left?" "last I saw of her she was heading towards Woodclan." Oakenpelt hissed. "well she should have let me come with her!" Oakenpelt turned and rushed into the forest, heading towards the Woodclan border.
(sry for useing ur character Eagleheart!)  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games