Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:13 pm
"It's wonderful.. almost like old times again" She was trying hard to hide her worry for mimicry as they walked along. She hoped that they were close to the caterpillar, and she hated to ask another favor of him. "Please be okay mimicry"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:16 pm
"Er-- I don't-- yes, a little!" the Dormouse said, letting out just the tiniest yawn, and then squeaking with excitement. "I feel tired! Oh, this is wonderful!"

Marchy laughed. "Don't get too excited now, or you won't be tired anymore! Oh, could someone pass me a crumpet- nevermind, I'll get it-- oh!" He quickly and bashfully pulled his arm back as if the White Rabbit's touch had electrified him. "Excuse me. Sorry, Rabbit."

~~~

The Hatter still straddled the horse, but positioned himself in such a way that he could easily slash at Rosalie's stomach. Nana wasn't in a perfect position to attack, as she was dodging the thorn-ridden vines that the queen was trying to defeat her with. She was evading the vines with great speed and almost an easy attitude, but she couldn't keep going forever....

((sooo.... does she die, or does she somehow deflect all five attacks and escape this time?))

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:55 am
((Honestly, I wasn't sure what we'd do if Rosalie died, I'm sure we could think of something...she NEEDS to die. XD))

"It's alright, Marchy." He whispered, pushing the plate of crumpets closer. Rabbit grinned then, taking another sip from his tea. It was rather chilly outside, but it didn't bother him in the least. In fact, he looked up to the sky, then back to Marchy. "I think it's going to snow." He mused, setting down his cup and pulling his blanket closer around him.
Rosalie continued to strike, vines jutting from the earth in every direction. Tick dodged as the vines wrapped around her sword, but she easily sliced through them. The vines had caught The White Knight around his armor and crushed his armor, the jagged thorns cutting through his skin. Tick brought her sword down, cutting through the swords and releasing The White Knights arm. Then, she spun, digging the sword through Rosalie's shoulder. "Evil deserves to burn." She hissed, eyes shifting to Nana and Jasper.

"Please, I am The Queen of Hearts! As long as Wonderland exist, so shall I!" Her vines shot up, catching Jasper around his shoulder, cutting and digging until he gave a Jabberwockies screech, but grabbed hold of the vines. "Nana!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:27 am
Jasper spread his wings out further, giving himself more lift. It was taking more than enough effort for Jasper to keep from being dragged down. He hissed, feeling his shoulder pull from it's joint. 'Dammit.' "Nana!" He yelled again. "BURN HER!"

He could've done it, but he felt Nana deserved the right. And she did.

MadHattard

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:37 am
Beneath the armor, The White Knight's eyes shifted over towards Tick. Tick's eyes met him beneath her own helmet and she nodded, grabbing at her chest-plate and ripping it from her chest. Both jumped back, then The White Knight turned and pulled a dagger from it's hip-sheath and rammed it into Tick's flesh, just below her collar.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 am
Indya sighed as she came to a stop in the caterpillar's mushroom "caterpillar , oi caterpillar are you here?" She sat mimicry down beside the mushroom and curled up next to him.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:23 am
Clairice leaned over the mushroom, smiling sweetly. "Hello, Indya." Her eyes shifted over towards Mimicry and she frowned. "Does he always get hurt, or is it just me imagining things again?" Sitting up, she looked around. "Hm...KITTYPILLAR! Where are you?" Hearing nothing, she sighed and stood. "I'll be back. Gotta fetch him for you."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:19 am
Marchy looked up as well. "Looks as if it might," he agreed. "So how's that tea coming--"

The Dormouse had fallen asleep.
~~~~
Nana glanced back at Tick, who now had a dagger protruding from her chest-- Rosalie was half-dead now.

She made a flicking motion with her hands and they immediately burst into flames. She waited a few moments for the blaze to get even hotter, and then shot both arms forward, one hand gripping Rosalie's throat, the other plunged straight into her chest to burn her heart.

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:09 am
" it's not your imagination" she sighed and lay her head on mimicry's shoulder as they waited for the caterpillar . "Mimicry... how do you feel ?" She hoped he hadn't passed out yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:33 pm
Rabbit chuckled, burying his face in the blanket. "Thank goodness." He whispered, looking over at Marchy and smiling. "You aren't going to pinch him, are you?"
Pulling out the dagger, Tick dug her fingers into the opened wound until from she pulled the familiar swirling orb out. "Now Rosalie will feel true pain for every innocent that has had to suffer." Clenching her fist, the orb cracked, shattering into small shards, and the glow circled Nana's flames, flowing into Rosalie until she screamed loudly.
Rosalie emerald eyes were wide and filled with agony as she felt the lick of the fire and her long-lost emotions returning. This was the end for her, but still, this was Rosalie and with one last surge of power, she tugged on the vines that Jasper's arm was encased in, until a loud wet snap could be heard throughout the clearing. Rosalie's eyes shifted toward Nana's and she smiled. "Dearest, Firestorm. What a magnificent monster you have become." And with that, she was silenced.
Mimicry looked up at Indya and smiled. "I'm still here, love. Don't worry." Clairice's eyes tilted towards the sky and she pointed. "Look!" She said. "Smoke...red smoke...could it be?" "Yes, child." Came The Caterpillar's voice from the forest. "Yes, Rosalie is dead.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:41 pm
((I wanted Tick to put that in for me btw...cause I'm naughty.))

Jasper cried out as his arm was ripped from his body. Blood, thick and black like tar, flowed from his arm and dripped onto Rosalie's now crisp and ashen corpse. The roses from the vines withered and the vines themselves shriveled. His blood seemed to make the fire stronger and he grinned. This was what he wanted all along. Nana and Rosalie's death. Now, he had both. Atleast, he'd like to hope he did. Feeling himself growing dizzier by the second, he closed his eyes and collapsed to the earth.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:15 pm
Indya sobbed happily as she curled herself up in mimicry's lap "It's finially over , wonderland is free again " then laying her head on mimicry's shoulder she began to sob into his shirt "please caterpillar, heal him"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:00 pm
((I has decided that Rabbit will have three forms. An actual rabbit, a semi-human/rabbit form and a human form. Right now, he's in human mode...that was so random.))

Mimicry wrapped an arm around Indya's shoulders. "Yes...I wonder what'll happen to Wonderland now? Who could we possibly trust to rule us now?"

Caterpillar watched them and narrowed his eyes. "You all certainly ask an awful lot of favors...I suppose I could..." He looked thoughtful for a moment. "Tell me what happened..."
Rabbit pulled himself from his chair and wrapped the blanket around him. "Care for a walk, Marchy?" He smiled happily and a blush crept across his face, but it was pleasant. He hadn't looked that healthy in quite sometime.
With the others, Tick flopped to the ground, looking on in disbelief. "She's dead...it's so...wonderful." She whispered, pulling off her helmet to grin up at Hatter. The White Knight pulled off his own helmet and he was an older gentlemen...about in his late 40's and had a very chiseled and handsome face, with a brown stubble along his jaw, wavy brown hair that brushed his shoulders and turqoise eyes. "I'm sorry, Tick." He said, barely touching the cut. Tick rolled her eyes. "I told you to. It was the only way to truly defeat Rosalie...it wouldn't be a proper death if she wasn't completely together."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:16 pm
Jasper gasped, lifting himself up on his right arm. The tar-like blood continued to pour and he knew if needed to be stopped. 'Caterpillar...could probably put me back together...' He thought, coughing up blood, but shook his head furiously. "No." He hissed. "This is my punishment." His mix-matched eyes shifted up to Nana. "For not protecting her." And with that, he brought himself to his knees and drawing his flames to his hand, he ran it over his wound until the wound had carmalized and the blood had stopped.  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:44 pm
Marchy laughed. "Certainly," he said, getting up with a smile. "By the way, you look better already."
~~~
"Tick, are you all right?" Hatter asked desperately, kneeling down and fussing in every which way over her. "That was amazing, and so brave of you! How did-- we've got to get you to the Caterpillar... but Rosalie is finally dead! You and Nana-- we've got so much to thank you for--" (etc. etc.)

Nana was the only one who felt absolutely no joy in the situation. She dropped to her knees and let out an anguished growl. "I know what you're trying to do, Jasper," she said angrily, taking a handkerchief and wiping the blood away from his mouth, "and I won't let you do it. There was nothing you could do to stop Rosalie from taking me; you saved everyone else. Now listen to me. You found me again. You helped me get my retribution. Don't leave yourself mutilated for a futile punishment."

She stood up. Without hesitation, she picked up the severed limb and lifted him up by the elbow of his remaining arm. "We're going to go see the Caterpillar," she said firmly. "I still remember the way, and if you try to get away I'll hunt you down and drag you back."

She turned and spat on Rosalie's charred corpse before stalking off, dragging Jasper along behind her.

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games